Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. (32482 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by thechase(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Star Actress, Singer, & UN WFP Ambassador, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde got a package from Baileys Nigeria which contained 4 Baileys with her names customized on each of them.

Names customized were; "Omosexy" , "Omotola" , "Jalade" , "Ekeinde"

She also appreciated Veteran Actor, RMD meaning he had something to do with it.

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/actress-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-receives.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Awwww this is so sweet kiss

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Congrats kiss
Congrats? for what exactly?

furck!!! grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by partnerbiz4: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
cool

At times I wonder if I dey same planet with these folks.

Pilot hubby had better be careful. RMD can't be trusted shocked

Now we have over 658 testimonies from people who have bought data from us.
All cannot be lying.

Just click below and see testimonies..
Don't be left out. Even some moderators have testified.
Just click✌

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by soberdrunk(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
kai!! I remember when Baileys was king of the 'cream liquor" market, back then all the 'correct' babes drank baileys but now they have become irrelevant. The biggest mistake these big companies make is they employ 'paper kings'(people with plenty certificates) as "Head of Marketing" and ignore people with 'innovative' ideas, i remember meeting a marketing manager of a certain beer company that doesn't drink angry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by NwaAmaikpe: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

I pity her husband.
That's all I can say.

I just pray he doesn't snap one day like late Zainab Allizee's husband.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
The strength of the Corset or waist trainer under the dress in that first picture can rival the strength of Hulk.

Choi, waist snatched indeed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by guywitzerogal(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Issok
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by hopeforcharles(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
OK see news, Nairaland is fast becoming a blog spot cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Jh0wsef(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Una just want make this girl high
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by MxFactor: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
;Deal
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by zicoraads: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is real power cool

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by sirusX(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Naija boys have been doing this since time immemorial... no be labeling/branding

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by MrImole: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
E se o:

Next topic please
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by inoki247: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
congratulations Na small small u go soon Coley customize UEFA Champions League
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mehn dat pix of omoT.
Too bad her husband has erectile dysfunction cry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Didi2d(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
The MD Bailey Nigeria don chop inside na if you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Guidette(f): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Damn. Wish someone could buy me a big bottle of Baileys rn tongue

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Obierika(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
How is this news?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by AngelicBeing: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity her husband.
That's all I can say.
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Sarang(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Congrats to her

Please see my signature
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Oduwils222(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
I will not comment. Even if u force me to.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Baawaa(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Congratulations to her,
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by naijjaman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Calling a 40 year old woman omosexy, she should leave sexiness for we young ladies.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Emytexboy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
In John 3:3, Jesus says, except you're born again, you can not see the kingdom of God, what's the kingdom of God we can see? It's not with human eyes that the kingdom of God can be seen, but the kingdom of God we can see is the power of God we can posses the very day we become born again, with this power, we can overcome sin, we can also have the free access to communicate with God direct,with no obstacles, why, in John 1:12 says, as many as accepted him (Jesus) he has given them the power to become his sons,even to them that believe also in his name. What a privilege to be a child of God? 1cor 4:20, but before that can happen, you need to free your heart from evil pollution,,, because Jesus says in Mathew 5:8 blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God, can you now see that its difficult for one to be born again when a lot of evil things are going on in your heart (mind) ? God is too righteous to behold iniquity, why not give up your sin's and allow God to use you for him self? Jesus is still saying it in the book of revelations 3:14“To the angel of the church inLaodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s crea­tion. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were ei­ther one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, piti­ful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful unclothedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come inand eat with that person and he with me, are you ready now to be spiritually transformed or you are waiting for tomorrow? if you can't be ready today, you might not be ready tomorrow, God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Angelawhite(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nawa o.... see waist cry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Receives Customized Baileys Drinks From Baileys Nigeria. by Troublemaker007(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
I will stop buying Baileys for Bae. It’s my wife’s favorite drink and upon all the baileys I buy regular not one day did the company thank us or customized my wife’s name on it. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) / Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him / Victoria Kimani In African Print Skirt. Looks Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.