Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) (61539 Views)

Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2018
The dress is inappropriate for the occasion

And for bringing this to social media I'm sure she will get a backlash in her office... undecided

She should just be glad that her stupid sister did not mention the name of her employer
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by jshow(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Why everyone didn’t see that monkey was printed on the dress... so you wan let monkey carry money again...
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by lilytender: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
abiodunalasa:

She should have at least worn a blazer.

Wore

Worn is right. Wore is wrong in this context.

1 Like

Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

No wonder you they support man utd way no fit qualify for champions league
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she be your sister? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Dont worry! we are going to sell all the dead woods in this squad this summer and win trebble next year
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeyaah.
Maybe she have never been to cbn hq before so she don't know. If u go to various Nigerian banks around the country, u will marvel at their dress etiquette. A guy at one of the branches of gtb I visited at one time dressed so grossly I had to call the attention of the manager to come and see what we are witnessing everything or are they afraid to tell him. His bulge is so noticeable as one with conatant erection and he always wear tight trousers. He was removed that day.
So madam would have done better with jacket and small belt to make it look professional.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
naturefellow:
is that bum-bun on your profile, abi Na my eye no clear?
.na nyash
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=taylor89 post=66017668]

Do you know the damage capacities of an open arm pit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by djoey89: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Truthfully the dress is short, when she sits, the laps would be broadcasting like BBN, but she should dress appropriately to a meeting.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by Str8talk21: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is it because she is a Nigerian? what if she was a foreigner, what would have happened? Obviously nothing!

This and more is why this country is regarded as a shithole.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
She doesn't know money has strong affinity for short skirt?
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Which kain ugly dress be this Na?
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
martineverest:
I'm a hot country like ours?

would they do similar thing if she was white?

Are they holding the meeting under the sun?

As a senior manager in her company, I believe she flew down to Abuja, the car that probably picked her up at the airport should be a/c tight. Meeting venue should also be in an a/c comfort meeting hall.

So, what are we saying.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
amakadihot87:
.na nyash
see as e dey like 2-dimensional something undecided
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by adten2(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
The picture looks unreal.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by BennyMaiNasara(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
people want to do what they know is not proper just to go and start claiming right afterwards. person wey wear hijab wasn't called to bar and you wan attend meeting with sleeping dress? you don't know code of conducts abi?
People go just buy cloth because say dem get the money but dey can't wear it properly
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm sure my fellow ladies with mad crase for feminism would soon come shouting hells down calling for heads to roll instead of realizing that the lady behaved foolishly. angry
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by justtruth88miSt(f): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
why wearing bbnaija advert? is around that what ur manager sent u anyway na biafra woman... lawless pple
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Facebook user has cried out of the unfair rules and regulations at The Cntral Bank of Nigeria Abuja after her sister was denied entrance because of what she wore..
Sharing the photo the poster Ifeoma Malo said the lady who traveled from Lagos to Abuja for a meeting at CBN was chased back by Securities on reason that her gown was too short..
See it below, and judge for yourself.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/woman-gets-denied-from-entering-cbn.html?m=1

why would she wear short gown in the first place?women are just bunch of irresponsible fools!
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by Trump16: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Where are her legs

This looks like a Photoshop by someone who is desperate to trend
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Come on ....a foreigner going for a meeting would not dress this way. Its a well known dress rule that you don't wear sleeveless dress without a jacket. If we want to copy foreigners, then we should do it correctly.

Was it not the other day pictures of a woman in see-through leggings with red pants went viral? A white lady would not dress like that but would rather try to conceal her panty lines but here in Nigeria (Africa), its all too correct to allow same show.

Yet you have some others who would rather dress up in bikini and to take photographs in their living room forgetting that bikinis are meant for the beach. You also have those who will wear bikinis and still tie wrapper .....for God sake, if you are ashamed or shy to display your curves, then don't dress that way.

Look at the dress the lady was even wearing with images splattered on it for an official meeting on behalf of an International organization ooo! Haba angry angry

For those who would be looking forward to bash or insult me ...please look here first https://www.pinterest.com/fabuliss/womens-corporate-executive-style/?lp=true

Str8talk21:
Is it because she is a Nigerian? what if she was a foreigner, what would have happened? Obviously nothing!

This and more is why this country is regarded as a shithole.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by Spackow: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
The dress is knee length and not form hugging, (cleavage no show sef), does that mean it would have been more proper had it been ankle length? somebody mentioned the dress wasn't corporate enough in nature. The length of the dress is what the complaint is about. Lastly, did the security people take the action on their own initiative or someone higher up the ladder? Let's be very aware of bigoted people trying to humiliate others.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by PhrettySekinat(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Spackow:
The dress is knee length and not form hugging, (cleavage no show sef), does that mean it would have been more proper had it been ankle length? somebody mentioned the dress wasn't corporate enough in nature. The length of the dress is what the complaint is about. Lastly, did the security people take the action on their own initiative or someone higher up the ladder? Let's be very aware of bigoted people trying to humiliate others.

The dress isn't knee length, its way beyond her knees - the dress is short.

She could have worn a leggings considering she is going to a corporate environment.

Lets stop being hypocritical, we are in africa- any african parent wont approve of this.

When i see ladies on the street with skimpy cloths, i wonder what message they are trying to send.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
PortableToDynam:

presently, the Student of Unilorin dress the way they like as his/her own peril...dress code is only active during cbt exam

Shey na u go tell me say na fish and ororo dey inside sardine.

Abi unilorite fah, I know wetin ah dey talk.

Are you one?
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by PortableToDynam(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
dhabrite:

Shey na u go tell me say na fish and ororo dey inside sardine.

Abi unilorite fah, I know wetin ah dey talk.

Are you one?

to your comment, yes i can tell you that it is ororo and fish that was package into sardine tin, that's if you never taste it or see it before.

and to your question, am a bonafide student of Unilorin. thank you sir/ma
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
PortableToDynam:

to your comment, yes i can tell you that it is ororo and fish that was package into sardine tin, that's if you never taste it or see it before.

and to your question, am a bonafide student of Unilorin. thank you sir/ma

C'mon everyone knows what's inside sardine, even children from terror ridden Northeast Nigeria.

If you're a unilorite, you should get a wind from my comment and not create a fuss about it.

You must be a fresher, I can smell it.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
naturefellow:
see as e dey like 2-dimensional something undecided
which one be 2 dimensional na..........u wan make i cry?
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by PortableToDynam(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
dhabrite:

C'mon everyone knows what's inside sardine, even children from terror ridden Northeast Nigeria.

If you're a unilorite, you should get a wind from my comment and not create a fuss about it.

You must be a fresher, I can smell it.

not creating a fuss, jes doing my tin

and lastly am happy to disappoint you that am not a fresher, a penultimate student but a FINALIST..if you don't believe that Goan argue wif the school authority...

meanwhile, is nice knowing you are a UNILORITE, accept my handshake sir/ma
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
PortableToDynam:

not creating a fuss, jes doing my tin

and lastly am happy to disappoint you that am not a fresher, a penultimate student but a FINALIST..if you don't believe that Goan argue wif the school authority...

meanwhile, is nice knowing you are a UNILORITE, accept my handshake sir/ma

You are a finalist and so what? I should go and fry potato

Its not like the VC or somebody will give you money for knowing a fellow Unilorite

Who Unilorin help? Everyone is trying to carve a niche for himself/herself.

And can't you see the m in bracket, its a he pls. And this conversation can stretch for long I ain't worried about data, I'm using the WiFi at SUB, before you say anything, we paid 5k for it, or didn't you?
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:16am On Mar 22, 2018
a club is private
cbn is public
you are condoning sharia
amakadihot87:
Its a business meeting so she should dress properly......even clubs bounce people who dont dress well
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:22am On Mar 22, 2018
its not an enterprise
its a govt fcility
this is how you allow nonentities take your ''rights'' one by one
kingthreat:
If you want to wear what you want, do it around your own enterprise. Every organization has its decorum
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
its not an enterprise
its a govt fcility
this is how you allow nonentities take your ''rights'' one by one

A government facility is more of the reason why she should dress better. This is Africa. If she is disgruntled let her go to the US Federal Reserve
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by PortableToDynam(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2018
dhabrite:

You are a finalist and so what? I should go and fry potato

Its not like the VC or somebody will give you money for knowing a fellow Unilorite

Who Unilorin help? Everyone is trying to carve a niche for himself/herself.

And can't you see the m in bracket, its a he pls. And this conversation can stretch for long I ain't worried about data, I'm using the WiFi at SUB, before you say anything, we paid 5k for it, or didn't you?

now is another morning, let's drink coffee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / "In China, These Shoes Are Trash " A Facebook User Said (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.