Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) (61535 Views)

Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Facebook user has cried out of the unfair rules and regulations at The Cntral Bank of Nigeria Abuja after her sister was denied entrance because of what she wore..
Sharing the photo the poster Ifeoma Malo said the lady who traveled from Lagos to Abuja for a meeting at CBN was chased back by Securities on reason that her gown was too short..
See it below, and judge for yourself.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/woman-gets-denied-from-entering-cbn.html?m=1

The look on her face tho

Like....

Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
PortableToDynam:

now is another morning, let's drink coffee

I'm so sorry to disappoint you, I don't do coffee, I'd prefer zobo.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by PortableToDynam(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
dhabrite:

I'm so sorry to disappoint you, I don't do coffee, I'd prefer zobo.

Best of luck sir
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
kingthreat:

A government facility is more of the reason why she should dress better. This is Africa. If she is disgruntled let her go to the US Federal Reserve
what is definition of better
why doesn't she kuma wear hijab
since youare the better dressing police
maybe we should look at your dressing and decide you must wear turban and keep long beard at all times
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
PortableToDynam:

Best of luck sir

You too.
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
Fab! I approve the use of lines and navigation! wink
Re: Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) by LizRapheal(f): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Whats their own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / "In China, These Shoes Are Trash " A Facebook User Said (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.