Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

El-shaddai Salvation Family Ministry: Prayer For Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-shaddai Salvation Family Ministry: Prayer For Today. (421 Views)

You Have Been Pouring The Wrath Of YHVH El Shaddai Upon Yourselves. / Yahushua The Messiah Is God Almighty ( El Shaddai). / The Heritage Of The Servants Of YHVH El Shaddai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El-shaddai Salvation Family Ministry: Prayer For Today. by Godfreytimesblo(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2018
To encourage christ-like minds into habituating in praying because prayer is the 'only weapon' a true christian needs to soar higher in life, El-Shaddai Salvation Family Ministeries unfolds an innovation of daily prayer points.

These prayer points connects those in God's sphere of interest into his daily benefits for his beloved children and to tap into them, pray with the prayer points listed below...

1. Blood of Jesus wash away my sins in the name of Jesus.

2. Father I thank you for the gift of life in the name of Jesus.

3. Blood of Jesus destroy any blood covenant speaking against my destiny in the name of Jesus.

4. Blood of Jesus wipe away any evil handwriting against my life in the name of Jesus.

5. Blood of Jesus take me to my promise land in the name of Jesus.

6. Blood of Jesus redeem me spiritually and,physically in the name of Jesus.

7. Blood of Jesus recover to me all the blessings that belongs to me in the name of Jesus.

For counselling on the entirety of life related issues and submission of prayer request , kindly reach Apostle Benson Enakhena via a call or whatsapp on +2348035956840.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter Monday (random Jokes) / You Have The Power / Are There Cult Members Or Related Cult Activities In Mission Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.