Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Bitter Experience Travelling To Nigeria With My White Husband - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Bitter Experience Travelling To Nigeria With My White Husband (4716 Views)

My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria / My Bitter Sweet Experience At Cotonou, Benin Republic / Lady Shares Her Bitter Experience With GIGMotors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience Travelling To Nigeria With My White Husband by londoner: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
spiralwedge:

Typical.

Of course, everything is normal to us. Continue. Smh

I was in Ghana, white people walk about and mix freely. Who will do that in this god-forsaken country meant for only people like you.

Enjoy your normal shithole country

You're right that things need to change in Nigeria by certain practices becoming unacceptable, but some Nigerians themselves actually advocate for Nigeria to remain dysfunctional.

The issue with Nigeria or places like Lagos is the mentality of the people and it has gone so deep that, unfortunately, it's now a culture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience Travelling To Nigeria With My White Husband by Melian(f): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chants of two fools.

slimany:

Ure indeed a kid. Am I'm sure you recently wrote Junior Waec so as to enter SS1.
bayocanny:

Lol, I will leave you to continue wallowing in ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience Travelling To Nigeria With My White Husband by extyme: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=chukxie post=66059574]

She said she left Nigeria ten years ago to study abroad. No where did she say she studied for ten years abroad. She didn't specify how long she studied for. However, she did say she's lived abroad for ten years. Could it be you didn't comprehend what she said?/ I tire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience Travelling To Nigeria With My White Husband by bayocanny: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Melian:
Chants of two fools. my dad and brother are those two fools

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Isreal A Good Country To Live / .... / My 5th Time In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.