Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches (23686 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by marvin906(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
freeze i celebrate your one of a kind stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Paradigm777: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Seeking attention for donation.
Oya, all of una wey hear una name,
It's offering /donation time........

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Smony: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
he is seeking fr attention. mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by dignitate: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
THIS GUY HAS OVERSTAYED HIS RELEVANCE! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Niyinficient(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
kaboooom kabooooomm

There goes in flames this guy's sorry brain.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Sgwin: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Truth is bitter if you don't have money for original relax don't live big life you are not
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by jaychubi: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Huspuppi made d list grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
WotzupNG:
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has taken a subtle break from his constant criticism of pastors to call out Nigerian artistes who wear fake watches. Read his Instagram post below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/daddy-freeze-fake-watches/

Exactly what @hushpuppi was saying the other time, @phynofino wore fake patek accepted
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Youngholy413(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I'm i the only one seeing the ignorance of freeze abi na refrigerator..

He celebrates people that puts on original watches, like seriously is that not a poverty mentality..

Most of these celebs have no humanitarian activities, they don't focus on helping the needy apart from very few of them..

Yet he chooses to insult men of God that have humanitarian activities, men that caters for millions of people in need all over Nigeria and beyond..

This man is playing with fire..

He should focus on how his ex wife beat him up like a doll..
How many people you helped.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Youngholy413(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
newsynews:

Those that wear fake and those that wear original will both end up 6 feet below the earth.

Isn't it insane to spend such an amount on a wrist watch that tells the same time as the one bought for cheap?

This is no poverty mentality. Somethings are just plain stupid, that's why Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates don't use expensive wrist watches, at least not the flashy types.
Thats why people like you will never be rich, why you no dey wear slippers go church abi no be the same leg u dey cover. Idiot
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Ahmadgani(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
my wrist watch cost me only 5k come and arrest me daddy freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Olulinks(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:

He celebrates people that puts on original watches, like seriously is that not a poverty mentality..

Most of these celebs have no humanitarian activities, they don't focus on helping the needy apart from very few of them..

Yet he chooses to insult men of God that have humanitarian activities, men that caters for millions of people in need all over Nigeria and beyond..

Now, this is how it works, permit me to show you, please. Good. Can you see how many social media animals that just stormed his page? That's the motive. He's now got the attention of many, I mean many people. I'm talking about those who love or like him and those who hate him or indifferent about his foolishness. So now when he sneezes many people catch cold. He was actually advertising for those companies and he's gonna get paid good time. Haven't you wondered what he does for a living to be able to afford those watches? That's the deal. Na advert. Do the math.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by nairalanduseles: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:

u can't understand based on ur level
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by newsynews: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Youngholy413:
Thats why people like you will never be rich, why you no dey wear slippers go church abi no be the same leg u dey cover. Idiot
Please reason sensibly.

No one has the right to shame someone else for wearing a fake watch simply because the one he is wearing is authentic.

I guess you can embrace being blind and cripple just to be called rich.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by fuellessgen: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
What a vain m0ron. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Yinxies(f): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Talkative
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by killafree: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Who send whether na original or fake?

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by sunemi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
But you are not a celebrity na ���
ZombieTAMER:
Busy body
I wear fake... Na your hand?
Am in my house.. Come and beat me undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by DollarAngel(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
What you are seeing now is the beginning of what to come on Daddy Freeze just watch out. He has started with behaving like he is insane
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by fuellessgen: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Good, but your last statement tho. "He should focus on how his ex wife beat him up...." What does that even mean?

Nawa o.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Freeze will do anything to be irrelevant.
He was even mentioning those brands with there socialmedia handles.

For them to recognise his sorry azz
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Ambitionsway: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
newsynews:

Those that wear fake and those that wear original will both end up 6 feet below the earth.

Isn't it insane to spend such an amount on a wrist watch that tells the same time as the one bought for cheap?

This is no poverty mentality. Somethings are just plain stupid, that's why Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates don't use expensive wrist watches, at least not the flashy types.

shut up and stop saying Zuckerberg and Bill Gates doesn't use expensive watches. thus how you go on deceiving yourself all in the name if ignorance..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by donlucabrazi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
mrvitalis:
You fight piracy then wear fake products

Live what you preach
You have said it all.....

That is the height of hypocrisy
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by desgiezd(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
And this is someone who wants to start a church online.

I'm just wondering what he will be teaching his congregation!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Will original Rolex watch tell you what time it is heaven?
Yeye de smell like gutter

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by peacefulpeace2(f): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Weda fake or origin all Na to show time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by eyinjuege: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
mrvitalis:
You fight piracy then wear fake products

Live what you preach

Some of them may not know the watches are fake. A 350K watch will be assumed to be an original.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
For once this punk is making some sense.. I agree with u frozen daddy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by EmmyDJourno: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
I am an OAP, and I understand what Freeze is going through

When you've been on air for so long and you are not generating the desired traffic to make you a worthwhile brand

You become controversial because controversy sells, that is what is happening to him

There are two roads to fame; the road of sharp controversy where you drive the car recklessly because you want to get to your destination so fast, eg: Freeze and Bobrisky, or you can bid you time, build your brand and let the success and fame come by autopilot
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by davidyoung17: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
NobleRomm:
that is their problem.

... I AM +1 TODA...PLEASE WISH ME WELL
Happy birthday dude!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches by Sinof(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
jameyjaggs:
Na watch naim u won take get level people dey perform u dey look their hand....its like d heat for dat radio room wey u dey work don dey affect ur brain..........##NBEKE WANTS TO TREND......
Which Heat, And Which Radio Room? If U Enter Cool Fm Building, Even From The Reception U Go Know Say Levels Dey. The Amana 4 D Studio Wey Freeze Dey Broadcast From Go Make U Knw Say Jesus Is Lord. Been Interviewed Both On Stage And On Live Radio By Freeze B4 In 2008. His Message Is Simple, Dont Buy Pirated Goods. Instead Of Buying Knock-Off Philip Patek, Audemars Piguet Or Rolex For Exhorbitant Prices, Buy Original G Shock, Seiko Or Swatch For A Moderate Price

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge ; Teebillz Joins The Trend, Shares Throwback Photo / Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) / Eldeethedon Shares Cute Photos With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.