Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living (63703 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / How Father Of 3 Makes N200,000 Monthly From Charcoal Business In Kaduna / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Dreambeat: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
God bless her hustle but she should try putting on face mask as work, for the lungs sake,to reduce the risk of pneumoconiosis. Advice from a doctor.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by jashar(f): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
No shame where legal honest work dey abeg....
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by butterflylion: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
bosah360:
We all remember the ebonyi state university final year student Oge Kate who resorted to making her own garri after garri became expensive if you missed that story click here to get the full details.

Right now Oge Kate has graduated from Ebonyi State University in the department of history and international relations. As a bright student she was, she seems to be among the best graduating students in her class.

Going with the trend in Nigeria, as it is difficult for one to get employed after school. but instead of kate staying at home idle while she looks for a good job. rather she chose to keep herself busy with this lucrative business which most of you are not aware of which is CHARCOAL BUSINESS. most readers would be amazed by this type of business but let me bring to your notice that charcoal has played a very vital role in our daily activities, directly or indirectly, as  ogechukwu kate recently posted on her facebook wall the importance of charcoal. she equally made it known that a lot of people had been buzzing her asking her how to engage in the business, see her post below

https://www.facebook.com/ogechukwu.kate.58/posts/413223859123704

We should always be industrious as we should not always rely on the government for our daily means of survival become an entrepreneur today.

https://www.gistinsider.com/celebrity-gossips/see-what-ebonyi-state-university-graduate-does-for-a-living-amazing/

Her educational background should have made her realise that she should be doing the charcoal business while putting on

1) gloves
2) nose guard/ mask
3) boots
4) overalls

That should be the packaging of a graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Kwessi: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
abike12:
So what should we do?
you can learn a thing or two from her
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by ZombieTAMER: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dats nice.... If na them now

They go wan go vote Buhari
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by menwongo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
912:
how I hate to hear the word "Slay" angry . Nigerian bloggers have used the word too much, now it is annoying to hear
I just hate the word with passion. Lol

1 Like

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by stjsd(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
hajoke2000:
being a graduate does not equate being successful ......that Nigeria for u .....

Not only in Nigeria but all over the world.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Burgerlomo: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
God bless your hustle girl cool

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
She needs to wear a breathing mask. A graduate that doesn't apply her learnings, is that one a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Krafty006: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Michaelkelvin1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why you day vex... is it your money
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by AleksAndria: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
There are countless university graduates out there doing unusual jobs, both male and female, it's not something new. Who wouldn't want to survive?

Do whatever you can like there's no one else in the world to help.

1 Like

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
I respect people like this and she's gorgeous.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Outfinity(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
See as the babe soft like my ex gf boobs....
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by hammer6F: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
IGBO AMAKA...

The one thing, i love about the Igbo spirit, is the will to work hard and persevere.

No condition is permanent.

Igbo women are gold.

cc. Ngozi123 Amarabae Okwa ya?
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by J2381: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
There's dignity in labour. Those girls who sit their ass down and expect a man to do everything for them just cos they have a vagina better take a cue from this beautiful lady.

#SheRocks.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Amarabae(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
hammer6F:
IGBO AMAKA...

The one thing, i love about the Igbo spirit, is the will to work hard and persevere.

No condition is permanent.

Igbo women are gold.

Ngozi123 Amarabae Okwa ya?
Yes o.
They will spend all day hating on us but their brothers are somewhere in IMO negotiating a big bride price
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by hammer6F: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Amarabae:

Yes o.
They will spend all day hating on us but their brothers are somewhere in IMO negotiating a big bride price
cheesy

lollz!

Na who no like better thing....
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by noona(f): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
only if more ladies would embrace entrepreneurship and stop depending on men for every damn thing...minus sex though..
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Dcholeric: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
And again she's better than these nairaland feminists waiting for men to fvck their pussy with disrespect for 5 million naira. grin
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
undecided

ogbeni woh, luk at dis graduate destroying our environment just so she could make cash, Besides the health implications is too much
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by franchasng: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
xamuel17:
When i told dad I wanted to be a drug dealer

He refused and told me to go to school

Now I sell drugs in school, total win win situation

Moral lesson : be the change, dont wait for change... The govt has failed us
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Pat081: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pls who is d jobless man or woman taking the pictures wen d gal is busy with her own job
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by deji17: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
hajoke2000:
being a graduate does not equate being successful ......that Nigeria for u .....

It is like that all over the world. There are white graduates in countries like USA and Canada, who work as cashiers in grocery stores. Some work in shops where they flip burger..
Educational certificate is not a meal ticket. Hard work pays..
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by kasim155: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by theapeman: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
bosah360:
We all remember the ebonyi state university final year student Oge Kate who resorted to making her own garri after garri became expensive if you missed that story click here to get the full details.

Right now Oge Kate has graduated from Ebonyi State University in the department of history and international relations. As a bright student she was, she seems to be among the best graduating students in her class.

Going with the trend in Nigeria, as it is difficult for one to get employed after school. but instead of kate staying at home idle while she looks for a good job. rather she chose to keep herself busy with this lucrative business which most of you are not aware of which is CHARCOAL BUSINESS. most readers would be amazed by this type of business but let me bring to your notice that charcoal has played a very vital role in our daily activities, directly or indirectly, as  ogechukwu kate recently posted on her facebook wall the importance of charcoal. she equally made it known that a lot of people had been buzzing her asking her how to engage in the business, see her post below

https://www.facebook.com/ogechukwu.kate.58/posts/413223859123704

We should always be industrious as we should not always rely on the government for our daily means of survival become an entrepreneur today.

https://www.gistinsider.com/celebrity-gossips/see-what-ebonyi-state-university-graduate-does-for-a-living-amazing/
rubbish!

Many male graduate are into it, so what's the big deal undecided

Because she has a hole in her yansh?
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by correctguy101(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
hajoke2000:
being a graduate does not equate being successful ...... that Nigeria for u . ....

And in outside 9ja, being a graduate equates being successful? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Ojuororun(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
ororo no be crude oil o,work o, work o, work o. cheesy no be only man go work , women too must work. work o, work o, work o.!!! grin no food for for lazy woman. work o, work o work o. grin
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Amarabae(f): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
If she buys a car tomorrow,
Some dumb broke guys will say that she slept around to buy it.

Kudos to her

1 Like

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by bomasek(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
OboOlora:
How’s this news pls?

I work as a Medical Practitioner here and still runs a profitable Shea butter business with materials from Ilesha!

Yet, I still have time for my family and still slays!!

I also know a lady that’s a student, works at IHOP during the day and strips at Onyx every night!

U people just make every small thing look spectacular
Abeg where Onyx dey
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Temibabie(f): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
I have a friend in jebba making cool money in charcoal biz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.