Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living (63717 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / How Father Of 3 Makes N200,000 Monthly From Charcoal Business In Kaduna / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is DAT slaying so someone can not snap normal pics again. this op needs to play temple run ;DIs DAT slaying so someone can not snap normal pics again. this op needs to play temple run
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is DAT slaying so someone can not snap normal pics again. this op needs to play temple run
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Sommez: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Follygunners: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
OboOlora:
How’s this news pls?

I work as a Medical Practitioner here and still runs a profitable Shea butter business with materials from Ilesha!

Yet, I still have time for my family and still[b] slays[/b]!!

I also know a lady that’s a student, works at IHOP during the day and strips at Onyx every night!

U people just make every small thing look spectacular

Great feat! Round of applause... undecided
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by ICEMAN(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
I approve this slay Queen. Na correct chick be this. If you marry this one you're sure you'll have a partner at home.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by IME1: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
xamuel17:
When i told dad I wanted to be a drug dealer

He refused and told me to go to school

Now I sell drugs in school, total win win situation

Moral lesson : be the change, dont wait for change... The govt has failed us

Please take down this post
angry shake my head for those who liked it
You made a point that the government has failed
But no amount of money you will ever make can compare with the lives of those students you have destroyed
by providing the "fuel" they use to destroy their lives.
They won't smoke or ingest their money
So as long as you supply the drugs they will be damaged, their livers, their family name, their finance and all.

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Azam101: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
keep it up the Igbo lady.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Kamakazzy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
she should keep it up.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Partnerbiz(f): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dreambeat:
God bless her hustle but she should try putting on face mask as work, for the lungs sake,to reduce the risk of pneumoconiosis. Advice from a doctor.

scaremonger

All these people farming and all those serving mason and construction works never get am na charcoal pesin go get am.

Is it caused by charcoal?
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by santricedupas(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
abeg help me with her number, I wan go pay her bride price asap, make me sef go dey sell akube and turkey
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by costandi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
hajoke2000:
being a graduate does not equate being successful ......that Nigeria for u .....
she's successful! Wrong analogy.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by maisauki: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
xamuel17:

where do you live
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by abike12(f): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kwessi:
you can learn a thing or two from her
'

for your mind when you typed this you made sense?
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by oyalunasamuel(m): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ordinarily, i just come on Nairaland.com to read comment, but this particular post i decided i am going to comment. First i would like to know the rationale behind this story, and secondly does she's understand this trade is causing to our environment? Being a Nigerian University Graduate means absolutely nothing, it will mean so much when the knowledge you derived out of school is maximally put into use.

1 Like

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by nonix22(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Her charcoal stained looks reminds me of The popular Oliver Twist musical movie we watched way back as kids
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Konquest: 12:35am On Mar 22, 2018
bosah360:
We all remember the ebonyi state university final year student Oge Kate who resorted to making her own garri after garri became expensive if you missed that story click here to get the full details.

Right now Oge Kate has graduated from Ebonyi State University in the department of history and international relations. As a bright student she was, she seems to be among the best graduating students in her class.

Going with the trend in Nigeria, as it is difficult for one to get employed after school. but instead of kate staying at home idle while she looks for a good job. rather she chose to keep herself busy with this lucrative business which most of you are not aware of which is CHARCOAL BUSINESS. most readers would be amazed by this type of business but let me bring to your notice that charcoal has played a very vital role in our daily activities, directly or indirectly, as  ogechukwu kate recently posted on her facebook wall the importance of charcoal. she equally made it known that a lot of people had been buzzing her asking her how to engage in the business, see her post below

https://www.facebook.com/ogechukwu.kate.58/posts/413223859123704

We should always be industrious as we should not always rely on the government for our daily means of survival become an entrepreneur today.

https://www.gistinsider.com/celebrity-gossips/see-what-ebonyi-state-university-graduate-does-for-a-living-amazing/
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
The cutting down of trees for charcoal causes
global warming and climate change.

Biogas is a better alternative from cow dung and
organic waste from refuse disposal! Biogas
is renewable energy.

Charcoal selling for local use and export
should be banned just like in other countries!

The young lady is industrious but cutting
down trees for charcoal use is not
environmentally sustainable since trees
remove carbondioxide from the atmosphere
and releases oxygen for use by living things.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by gentlemayor(m): 4:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Please vote for my girl in the ongoing cusson baby moment 5, click the link below to vote....

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389541

Thank you and God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Great4God: 5:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Kwessi:
In as much as I am like whats she's doing, I expect her to approach this charcoal business differently from what others are doing since she is a graduate.

This is what I always advocate, as a graduate, you need to find better ways of doing things, you need to be innovative and creative, you mind need to think differently, otherwise, nothing spectacular
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by kwajahafiz(m): 5:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Inhaling those charcoal dust will eventually destroy her lungs...Not to mention dirty fingernails. This is a job for the uneducated. She can operate it best as a manager and having not to get her self all dirty.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by seunfape(m): 5:44am On Mar 22, 2018
She is increasing environmental menace
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Decryptor(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2018
OboOlora:
How’s this news pls?

I work as a Medical Practitioner here and still runs a profitable Shea butter business with materials from Ilesha!

Yet, I still have time for my family and still slays!!

I also know a lady that’s a student, works at IHOP during the day and strips at Onyx every night!

U people just make every small thing look spectacular

Madam, we are talking about the stigma involved in the kind if job she is doing and you are comparing her to yourself who is a medical practitioner and the lady who works in IHOP. The similarity with the 3 of you is that you all work and may look presentable outside during outings...but what makes her different and unique from YOU and the IHOP lady is that she is self-employed and doing something women of your "class and status" see as demeaning. Get the picture?
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Decryptor(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2018
oyalunasamuel:
Ordinarily, i just come on Nairaland.com to read comment, but this particular post i decided i am going to comment. First i would like to know the rationale behind this story, and secondly does she's understand this trade is causing to our environment? Being a Nigerian University Graduate means absolutely nothing, it will mean so much when the knowledge you derived out of school is maximally put into use.

And how many graduates will agree to sell charcoal?
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Kazrem(m): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:
being a graduate does not equate being successful ......that Nigeria for u .....
You don change your signature
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by 2shur: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2018
abegi
all na packaging
afta fuckin my bich 6rounds
i still cud not cum.
wtf
now she says she wants to leave me
dah am not normal
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2018
What a wife material 100yards!
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Chuknovski(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2018
xamuel17:

you are a badgood shild, I will teh ur papa, grin
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by lobell: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2018
She's hardworking but climate change is real. History and International Relations should have taught her that.

1 Like

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by mediclife1987(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2018
bosah360:
We all remember the ebonyi state university final year student Oge Kate who resorted to making her own garri after garri became expensive if you missed that story click here to get the full details.

Right now Oge Kate has graduated from Ebonyi State University in the department of history and international relations. As a bright student she was, she seems to be among the best graduating students in her class.

Going with the trend in Nigeria, as it is difficult for one to get employed after school. but instead of kate staying at home idle while she looks for a good job. rather she chose to keep herself busy with this lucrative business which most of you are not aware of which is CHARCOAL BUSINESS. most readers would be amazed by this type of business but let me bring to your notice that charcoal has played a very vital role in our daily activities, directly or indirectly, as  ogechukwu kate recently posted on her facebook wall the importance of charcoal. she equally made it known that a lot of people had been buzzing her asking her how to engage in the business, see her post below

https://www.facebook.com/ogechukwu.kate.58/posts/413223859123704

We should always be industrious as we should not always rely on the government for our daily means of survival become an entrepreneur today.

https://www.gistinsider.com/celebrity-gossips/see-what-ebonyi-state-university-graduate-does-for-a-living-amazing/

She should wear a face mask to prevent Coal worker's Pneumoconiosis and diseases of the eye.

1 Like

Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by mechanics(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Wow, brain and beauty.
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by rhythyson: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:

You no get any other sentence other than these grin grin grin
Re: Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2018
rhythyson:

You no get any other sentence other than these grin grin grin

no ..........i was just saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.