Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son (913 Views)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Police Officer Caught Harrasing Woman With Large Boobs In Oshodi 18+PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by Teniola2000: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerian mother attack Gay Man in Lagos for trying to Sexualise her son in public

Lol! Based on the negative stereotypes about Homosexuals in Nigeria, some people cant stand the company of Gay men even the harmless ones, the heterosexual community feel threatened about Gay people and so Tv Presenter, Mr Makopolo decided to play a Gay guy prank on this innocent Mother and her son.

The lady tried to avoid Mr Makopolo shielding him from getting close to her son when he made sexual advancements towards the innocent boy that was probably wondering who was Micheal Long d!ck, swearing to his mum that he has never entered a gay dating site before, the angry mother became aggressive when Makopolo tried to touch her son saying, "Let me touch your d!ck" 

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkNHrg6BICc

Make sure you subscribe to our channel!!

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
 https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-mother-attack-gay-man-in-lagos-for-trying-to-sexualise-her-son-in-public/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe
Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by Teniola2000: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by taylor89(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Op Is even calling on NwaAmaikpe as one of the mods to push his topic to front page

Lol, is NwaAmaikpe a mod?

NwaAmaikpe wey dey chop ban every Monday morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by Teniola2000: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
Op Is even calling on NwaAmaikpe as one of the mods to push his topic to front page

Lol, is NwaAmaikpe a mod?

NwaAmaikpe wey dey chop ban every Monday morning

He would make a wonderful mod... I love NwaAmaikpe and his comments... So i dont let my threads go blant... His comments make my day

3 Likes

Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by Teniola2000: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
LALASTICLALA
LALASTICLALA
LALASTICLALA
Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by Teniola2000: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by NeeKlaus: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
OP, rest naa... Because Lala did "jump'n'pass" on your thread, that's why you want to kill yourself?
Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by Teniola2000: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
NeeKlaus:
OP, rest naa... Because Lala did "jump'n'pass" on your thread, that's why you want to kill yourself?

He knows what he is doing!! Lalasticlala i know you.... Come here
Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by Teniola2000: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lalasticlala i know you have seen this post...u just read my post... Please nau
Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by stubbornman(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Teniola2000:
Nigerian mother attack Gay Man in Lagos for trying to Sexualise her son in public

Lol! Based on the negative stereotypes about Homosexuals in Nigeria, some people cant stand the company of Gay men even the harmless ones, the heterosexual community feel threatened about Gay people and so Tv Presenter, Mr Makopolo decided to play a Gay guy prank on this innocent Mother and her son.

The lady tried to avoid Mr Makopolo shielding him from getting close to her son when he made sexual advancements towards the innocent boy that was probably wondering who was Micheal Long d!ck, swearing to his mum that he has never entered a gay dating site before, the angry mother became aggressive when Makopolo tried to touch her son saying, "Let me touch your d!ck" 

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkNHrg6BICc

Make sure you subscribe to our channel!!

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
 https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-mother-attack-gay-man-in-lagos-for-trying-to-sexualise-her-son-in-public/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe

Bush rat..... wetin you dey call the last person for
Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by Teniola2000: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Gay Prank: Nigerian Mum attack Lagos based tv presenter for harrasing her son by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Teniola2000:
Lalasticlala
did la-la run away with ur destiny ni.. kilo leh toyen

(1) (Reply)

. / Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now / Bride Poses Backside Fo Her Husband To Rock On Their Traditional Marriage. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.