Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter (32466 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter Tamar's 11th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Suko110(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Assassin many times, u were not killed, and u knw all the time this was happening,

Lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by sweetilicious(f): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Am surprised at you
iMUMUweh:
shocked

see her playing the victim card.

When you were busy attacking your mother in-law in the dream, you never thought they will find out the source..

wicked witch

shocked
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by adetes: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
I kno this girl very well but wait ooo, v nt seen her on film recently
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by sugarplumkaycee: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
I can see of a truth that you are not having sense at all

GentlemanAyo:
For the fact that she is Igbo, she is a pathetic liar. Never trust any Igbo, nothing good can come from that tribe.
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
sugarplumkaycee:
I can see of a truth that you are not having sense at all

The same way your forefathers sold you out cheap because of their lack of sense... Go back in time and ask Ojukwu about your senses.
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by kanayo76: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Georgina, your blessed beyond your Enemy, every of their evil plans will backfire by fire. your old friend Nwachukwu Ifeoma wants to hook up with you, 08033937059, her contact. Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Emmyjah50: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=iMUMUweh post=66032154]shocked

When you were busy attacking your mother in-law in the dream, you never thought they will find out the source..

wicked witch

Who wicked pass you?
Evil mumu calling another person wicked

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by freecocoa(f): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Which major newspapers? Many of us didn't read nor hear anything o. undecided

Meanwhile, happy birthday cutie.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
The only people who get attacked in their dreams are the mentally disturbed
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wicked witch

shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by dominique(f): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rubbish! So after they swore they will never let you marry their son bla bla bla you still went on to marry into such family. Na by force to marry? Na so you desperate reach? If you had died in such marriage, you would have died for nothing.

Ladies! if your fiance's family is showing animosity towards you, flee from them. If you marry him like that hoping to change their minds towards you, sorry is your middle name.

I don't believe her story though.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by chii8(f): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=GentlemanAyo post=66034919]

Go and ask your great grandfather in his grave[/q
uote]

My dear, I pray true joy comes your way this season.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=chii8 post=66037126][/quote]

I pray same for you since I was taught to pray for my enemies, may joy and happiness with peace that passes all understanding be yours.
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by focus7: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Igbos!!! Terrible people.

Another tribe marry them na war, they marry among themselves battle.

If this woman faced this being an Igbo, one can only imagine the kind of fire Lola is facing marrying to Okoye she that is considered to be afonja.
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by focus7: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:
Rubbish! So after they swore they will never let you marry their son bla bla bla you still went on to marry into such family. Na by force to marry? Na so you desperate reach? If you had died in such marriage, you would have died for nothing.

Ladies! if your fiance's family is showing animosity towards you, flee from them. If you marry him like that hoping to change their minds towards you, sorry is your middle name.

Your comment showed you have never being in love before, so you are free to air this opinion.
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by dominique(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
focus7:

Your comment showed you have never being in love before, so you are free to air this opinion.

I love myself first before any human being. Nobody should marry into a family where they're not liked especially when the family is not hiding the resentment. It's a recipe for disaster, a lot of women have died as a result of in-laws' wahala

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:

Don't blame her. The man is a rich doctor based in America. And you know you Nigerian gehs no dey take ear hear say a guy is based abroad grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by biggy26: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
The hubby looks like that sahara reporters guy, sowore.
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by dominique(f): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Don't blame her. The man is a rich doctor based in America. And you know you Nigerian gehs no dey take ear hear say a guy is based abroad grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now i gerrit. No wonder she wan die there

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by NSK4U(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
will ever be proud of this talented beautiful woman, God bless her endeavours.
#egg of life on mind now#
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Espada10: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Continue to protect her from all who have been fighting tirelessly to deny her her due place in her father’s home and the joy of growing up with her father like every girl deserves.

Typical ancient manipulative move by women.... .you now remember she is her father’s daughter because you are up to something. ...if you get what you want now..you won't remember again she is her father’s daughter, when you will be denying him access to his kid and insulting him like tonto dike.

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by nellaluv(f): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
okuneddie:
I'm not sure if she is still married to the man or if the man is still alive because he can't be and she will bring his family on social media. I don't want to know what they did but bringing them here is out of it. It shows who she is and her upbringing.

Because Oyinbo say Upbringing is a Virtual...Thaink u grin grin grin

Too much sense will kill you cheesy. You're right she's no longer with the child's father.

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by sugarplumkaycee: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lmao

I can see you are already frustrated. Let me not add to it

GentlemanAyo:

The same way your forefathers sold you out cheap because of their lack of sense... Go back in time and ask Ojukwu about your senses.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by okuneddie(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
nellaluv:

Too much sense will kill you cheesy. You're right she's no longer with the child's father.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
sugarplumkaycee:
Lmao
I can see you are already frustrated. Let me not add to it
That's you, not me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates 50th Birthday With Students (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Madam Kofo Take A Selfie / Femi Adebayo And Iyan Aladuke Child Naming Ceremony In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.