Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday (31106 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Husband, Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Tessyama1: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2019
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus has taken to Instagram to celebrate her stepson, David, who is a year older today, April 4th.

The mother of two who has been married to film maker, Daniel Ademinokan for over two years now, shared lovely photos with David and wrote;

"I can't believe this young man is 11 years old. How time flies. I love you too too much booboo. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me and all who love you. Each time I look at you, I see greatness and success all around you. There is nothing you cannot do and achieve. You are the best in everything you do in school and everywhere you go. You are a shining star DAVID. You are special, loved by your dad, your two mums, siblings, uncles and aunties, plus the countless people who just meet you and fall in love with you instantly. May your life be filled with peace, joy, laughter, love, hope and plenty money in Jesus name. Your own children will give you so much joy as you have given us. I love you booboo HAPPY BIRTHDAY. #hbd #family #son #nyc"

Stella and Daniel have been living in the U.S together with her stepson David for a while now.

David is actress Doris Simeon's son, ex-wife to Daniel. 

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/stella-damasus-pours-encomium-on-stepson-as-he-turns-plus-one-today.html

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by LadySarah: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
What does Oniranu mean in Yoruba cos Thats what came to My mind.
Let the mother bless her son ,biko.
Mourner who wept louder than the bereaved.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by chuks34(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Desmond Elliot and Stella dat year grin

7 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by femi4: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Husband snatcher oshi

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by freemanbubble: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by osuofia2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
husband snatcher weldone

12 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by namiji2598: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
before nko are u expecting her to pour him hot water

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by DBossNG(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by adedayoa2(f): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
I can't remember the last time she wished her own kid. sabi sabi

26 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by ABSTRUSE: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
This babe is fine sha. You can imagine what beauty the two of us would produce.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Factfinder1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
Husband snatcher

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Amuocha: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Desmond Elliot sef angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:
This babe is fine sha. You can imagine what beauty the two of us would produce.

she's now shadow of herself, tell her to remove yeye make up on her face to see her real look

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by femi4: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
LadySarah:
useless, stupid, up to no good fellow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Sholaco: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
O
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Pavore9: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
femi4:
Husband snatcher oshi

How can an adult be snatched, apart from kidnapping for ransom?

23 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by ABSTRUSE: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

she's now shadow of herself, tell her to remove yeye make up on her face to see her real look

Shadow of herself or not. I love her the way she is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Evil Stella should leave another woman's son alone. How can you snatch someone's husband and snatch their son too, haba!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Don’t be doing too much Stella

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by ruffhandu: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
How time flies
which time fly? The time you've spent with the father, or the time the boy spent with his mother?
I hope you won't talk another story tomorrow.

This one you are saying
...loved by your dad, your two mums,...
, I hope your heart is clear.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Shadow of herself or not. I love her the way she is.
I don't hate her either
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Marthaodion(f): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
The boy looks exactly like his mother Doris.

19 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hi.

I play basketball and point guard specifically. I would love to play for Nigeria at the 2020 Olympic Games. I need to know how I can tryout.
I have so much passion for the game and it would really help to get noticed by Coach K and get a scholarship to Duke University . I think Ike Diogu would agree that the team needs a young pointguard and a new generation of players. *smiles uncontrollably *

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Omoluabi16(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Two moms ko. The lad has only one mum. You took him away and ended whatever form of bonding she might have had in his earlier years. Taking the he goat of a man was bad, but her son too..her only child. It must be so hard for Doris Simeon.

24 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by SchmidtHammer: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
LadySarah:

You sound very bitter. I understand that there are lots of miserable people in Nigeria and many reasons to be that way but try to see the positive side of things sometimes. That kind of attitude won't get you anywhere in life.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by martineverest(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
husband and baby snatcher

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by martineverest(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Two moms ko. The lad has only one mum. You took him away and ended whatever form of bonding she might have had in his earlier years. Taking the he goat of a man was bad, but her son too..her only child. It must be so hard for Doris Simeon.
I really pity Doris...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday by Deltatoto: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Tessyama1:
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus has taken to Instagram to celebrate her stepson, David, who is a year older today, April 4th.

The mother of two who has been married to film maker, Daniel Ademinokan for over two years now, shared lovely photos with David and wrote;

"I can't believe this young man is 11 years old. How time flies. I love you too too much booboo. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me and all who love you. Each time I look at you, I see greatness and success all around you. There is nothing you cannot do and achieve. You are the best in everything you do in school and everywhere you go. You are a shining star DAVID. You are special, loved by your dad, your two mums, siblings, uncles and aunties, plus the countless people who just meet you and fall in love with you instantly. May your life be filled with peace, joy, laughter, love, hope and plenty money in Jesus name. Your own children will give you so much joy as you have given us. I love you booboo HAPPY BIRTHDAY. #hbd #family #son #nyc"

Stella and Daniel have been living in the U.S together with her stepson David for a while now.

David is actress Doris Simeon's son, ex-wife to Daniel. 

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/stella-damasus-pours-encomium-on-stepson-as-he-turns-plus-one-today.html

this my sister like to eat penic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Cries Out After She Falls For Instagram Bambiala Scam / "When The Gbedu Enter Body": Tonto Dikeh Dances Gbebody On Stage (Photos) / Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.