Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters (39753 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / We Didn’t Pay A Dime To Free Dapchi Girls, FG Insists / FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by justy15: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sane Nigerians know all this except some classified zombies. I have given up on Nigeria matter since. Lai Mohammed I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
ZZ22:
What a shithole.

Sharap!

Even the USA negotiates.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by SouthEastFacts: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Innocent girls kidnapped by Boko Haram have been released, wailers are so pained that they are spewing out trash from their smelly mouths.
That's the reason I can never join those devils (wailers). They rejoice when bad things happen and get angry when good things happen. Dapchi girls are finally free. Thank God we have a responsible government unlike the ogogoro men we had in the past.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Buhari.
May God handle your security the way Buhari is handling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by DonBobes(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
joudini:
It seems a certain man was right when he said the fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north.

Exactly.
dis government is something else

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by DonBobes(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Euouae:

Sharap!

Even the USA negotiates.
USA doesn't negotiate with terrorists

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by coputa(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
spending on frivolities,patching the economy to create a make believe situation,as soon as they leave everything will crash.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by smileyoo: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
the basic question is how can nigeria, defeat boko-harram when the fg keep, strenghtening them through huge ransome payments? this fg policy of ransome payments has created vicious circle that 'll never come to an end, as bh 've discovered how to make quick cash from the govt, anytime they need cash. bubu is this how you promised to fight boko-harram?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by DonBobes(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Koolking:
Even American and Russian government will tell the world they don't negotiate with terrorists. I tell you, behind the scene, they negotiate and pay ransom to get their citizens in foreign lands back. I know, if you don't know, they lie.

Whether Nigerian government paid or not for the released of the Dapchi girls doesn't matter to me. What matters is these innocent girls are reunited with their families. I don't care what transpired behind the scene.
Yes putting d lives of millions in danger with d arms dey will purchase with d money

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by DonBobes(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Our leaders are not decisive gaskia.
Y wuld a leader opt for d lives of 300 against d 180 million lives. Even bargained it by giving more money to d terrorist in question. We need a change really. Just gassed out.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by BafanaBafana: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

May God handle your security the way Buhari is handling Nigeria.

A big Amen to that .
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by kernel504(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrRasheed:
I have been waiting to hear this from enemies of progress, brothers and sisters of the dark....

Our sisters are back and we are thankful to almighty lord.

Your brothers and sisters were kidnapped by your world third deadliest terrorists (Boko Haram), who happens to be your brothers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by BafanaBafana: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Olodo... Can't you think for once
Boko Haram prisoners were freed
Millions of dollars were paid to them
Not all the girls were released... Yet

More money means more resources for ammunitions
More deaths both for civilians and the military
More kidnappings to follow
And we still repeat the process... Over and over again

Why don't we now automatically put Boko Haram maintenance money in our budget... Let Buhari be paying the terrorists for killing innocent people

I really doubt if you got a brain

A responsible government does whatever it takes to free its citizens held hostage.
What is paining you is that girls were released. Buhari did a thing your phd holding hero couldn't do.
You can jump into the lagoon or hang yourself to end your miserable life.
Buhari will be in power until 2023.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Michaelkelvin1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please don't be decieve ..... APC is playing Games with humman tears and blood

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by nograv: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not be happy through out this year.

They were thinking it will go chibok way.

How so?? If anything recent events have proved everything Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB was saying is right. Engineered terrorism sponsored by individuals from one region

If they spent less time playing politics with people's lives Nigeria would be more developed...

Mtcheww Yeye Man angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by FarahAideed: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Koolking:
Even American and Russian government will tell the world they don't negotiate with terrorists. I tell you, behind the scene, they negotiate and pay ransom to get their citizens in foreign lands back. I know, if you don't know, they lie.

Whether Nigerian government paid or not for the released of the Dapchi girls doesn't matter to me. What matters is these innocent girls are reunited with their families. I don't care what transpired behind the scene.

This is Zombie talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
DonBobes:

grin grin grin

Belief or fact you aware about?
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by justtoodark: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
money bank for boko haram....

you dont get kidnapp victims free just like that....

why are nigerian presidents this dumb.....?

all of them are stvpid since 1960....

what the hell is wrong with black leaders....?

ojukwu,mandela,kenyatta,the list goes on and on...they are all fvcking stvpid....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by justtoodark: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
become a nuclear nation..threaten anybody that disturb your peace of mind.....

pull yourselfs toghether.....you are black....!

you were always at war....!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by justtoodark: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
you black people sef...una problem is mental....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by justtoodark: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
you hate yourselfs....thats why you dont fight to survive.....
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by justtoodark: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
i am the darkside...i will fight any human being to survive....
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by justtoodark: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
its nature...fight,fight,fight,fight to survive...!

go ask native americans...they are practicaly extinct on their own continent.

fight or die....!
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by iamherry(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Innocent girls kidnapped by Boko Haram have been released, wailers are so pained that they are spewing out trash from their smelly mouths.
That's the reason I can never join those devils (wailers). They rejoice when bad things happen and get angry when good things happen. Dapchi girls are finally free. Thank God we have a responsible government unlike the ogogoro men we had in the past.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Buhari.
you dont get the point, anyways

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by ZombieTAMER: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
BafanaBafana:

A responsible government does whatever it takes to free its citizens held hostage.
What is paining you is that girls were released. Buhari did a thing your phd holding hero couldn't do.
You can jump into the lagoon or hang yourself to end your miserable life.
Buhari will be in power until 2023.

A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north... Buhari

Buhari was nominated by Boko Haram to represent them in negotiations with the government during the past administration

Buhari is a terrorist
All his supporters are terrorists worse than Ebola

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
it is good the girls are back regardless of the circumstances.

but the question I want an answer to especially from pmb's hardcore followers on NL is this;

why pay ransom to a terror group you claim has been defeated/decimated to the point of irrelevance?

for those that say the US & Israel also pay ransoms should note that those countries do not pay ransoms for citizens that are kidnapped & held within their territories.

US only negotiates when their citizens are kidnapped outside the north american continent when a rescue is impossible, but never for citizens kidnapped within continental US... NEVER...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by lloyds(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
How can u just get 70 girls from kidnappers without paying anything. . How about the money and resources they incurred to go to the place. . Won't they collect it back?

FG believe that they are talking to 2 year old kid.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
DonBobes:

Bowe Berghdal.

Google the name...and you shall see.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by BafanaBafana: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north... Buhari

Buhari was nominated by Boko Haram to represent them in negotiations with the government during the past administration

Buhari is a terrorist
All his supporters are terrorists worse than Ebola

Your stupidity increases by day. I hope you don't run mad before 2023

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by misgab: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
APC the blood of the innocent civillians and our military boys you are wasting with these ur cluelessness will be accounted for in a matter of town. Nigeria will be great again and all infractions accounted for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.