Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters (39745 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / We Didn’t Pay A Dime To Free Dapchi Girls, FG Insists / FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by SirBunky85(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Sahara reporters giving Federal Government a run for dem cash.. I always wonder how SR gets access to some vital infos. SR was the first to also report the release of those girls. They even gave a pictorial evidence of how the indigenes were hailing the BH members after the drop off..

Sowore is indeed a great guy. He can never be intimidated.
u now hail sowore as a great guy but when he reports what u don't like, u will term him APC media
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Sammiejokes(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
priceaction:
It is well. The trend that this government start will eventually will engulf them very soon.
What baffles me is that how can a rif raff organization travels hundreds of miles from one place to another in trucks and no one noticed this along the roads? This is clearly sabotage. These kids are held hostage in a hidden mansion that is not too far from the town.
I repeat that this trend will soon consume the northern towns. People that are not ready to go to school before and now you are kidnapping them any how.
I can't weep again for the future of this country, I can't just weep. Soon everyone will answer his baba name.

The way guyz reason sometimes baffles, terrorist loaded with young girls, you are asking how did they pass through check points. You better pray not to experience those animals, am sure they negotiated for cash, release of captured members and free movement to drop those girls or else terrorist are ready to die while killing.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by CioAngels(f): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
lilyheaven:
,like seriously, Bokoharam has turned to kidnappers, they have lost their goals and objective.
But it is a pity buhari is paying his kidnappers brother with Niger Delta oil money.
Have not been told the oil is not for Niger Delta, that it belongs to the North because they have the larger nautical sea and land so therefore it should not called Niger Delta oil. This was said by an educated Northern elder, what a shame.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Expl0rers: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
CioAngels:
Have not been told the oil is not for Niger Delta, that it belongs to the North because they have the larger nautical sea and land so therefore it should not called Niger Delta oil. This was said by an educated Northern elder, what a shame.

lol... what an analogy

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sammiejokes:

The way guyz reason sometimes baffles, terrorist loaded with young girls, you are asking how did they pass through check points. You better pray not to experience those animals, am sure they negotiated for cash, release of captured members and free movement to drop those girls or else terrorist are ready to die while killing.
And how many arr they that will overpower a whole military logistics? You think there are not governmet personells living fat on these abductions while they dont care of the consequences? And they will keep on doing same over and over again and keep on negotiating and they will keep on making huge money from government to expand their colonies to other places and later consume the nation. You think Fulani's headsmen attack are just mere attack?
When BH started ,it was only chirstain and churches being attacked while some people are hailing them now it metamorphosed to something consuming the norths. And you think this will be the end? Another event will repeat again sooner or later and it will keep spreading until it chase them away from schools totally. And you think those getting billions from it will Care?
See Mr man, this is politically motivated and billions are exchanging hands. This is a script that government is falling for which they supposed unravel and expose the culprits. Oh I forgot, this is naija that hardly arrest the so called big men but are celebrity while her citizens die uncared for daily.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Cannonleo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not be happy through out this year.

They were thinking it will go chibok way.
am sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Abagworo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Each time they do this ransom payment and prisoner swap, Boko Haram comes out deadlier. This is not the best tactics I must say.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by verygudbadguy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
SirBunky85:

u now hail sowore as a great guy but when he reports what u don't like, u will term him APC media
Man, I am now indifferent about the top two parties. Before now, I was a registered APC member. I have always like Sowore boldness. A lot of people say that he is one sided but I have seen him pick issues with the top goons of the two parties so I know better.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by ocelot2006(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Euouae:

Sharap!

Even the USA negotiates.

The USA does not negotiate with terrorists. That's always its official stance.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by SirBunky85(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Man, I am now indifferent about the top two parties. Before now, I was a registered APC member. I have always like Sowore boldness. A lot of say that he is one sided but I have seen him pick issues with the top goons of the two parties so I know better.
no lele sha,peace
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by shallysgirl: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not be happy through out this year.

They were thinking it will go chibok way.
Headslamming idiotic pig of Nigeria, did you read the news because I didn't see any mention off Biafra there.
Go school, no.
You are all about headslamming for the caliphate.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Bhol28: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2018
DrRasheed:
I have been waiting to hear this from enemies of progress, brothers and sisters of the dark....

Our sisters are back and we are thankful to almighty lord.
Even if FG paid for its citizens freedom what is the big deal.Is it not better than those who preferred to loot the treachury dry and leave its kidnapped citizens to their own faith.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by RexTramadol1: 3:55am On Mar 22, 2018
dantyboy:
So they should not have payed, when they kill the girls, we go still complain. Which kind country be this self.

Nope,they should not have lied that it's a free will gift from BH to return the girls

If they had stated d obvious, people will talk but at least it'd Av been true.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Annie939(f): 4:52am On Mar 22, 2018
joudini:
It seems a certain man was right when he said the fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north.
you are on point
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by iamjavadem(m): 5:09am On Mar 22, 2018
If you watch movies you will know it's part of the negotiations and swapping process. Or don't you think it will be stupid to attack the trucks with girls in it or even the Boko Haram, they will just kidnap another set of girls. Use your brain.
priceaction:
It is well. The trend that this government start will eventually will engulf them very soon.
What baffles me is that how can a rif raff organization travels hundreds of miles from one place to another in trucks and no one noticed this along the roads? This is clearly sabotage. These kids are held hostage in a hidden mansion that is not too far from the town.
I repeat that this trend will soon consume the northern towns. People that are not ready to go to school before and now you are kidnapping them any how.
I can't weep again for the future of this country, I can't just weep. Soon everyone will answer his baba name.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by delishpot: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Save your breath, the average Nigerian youth has an IQ of -200 they will not appreciate any news that will make them critically think.
Re: Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
ocelot2006:

The USA does not negotiate with terrorists. That's always its official stance

You are 100% right, but you know they negotiate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped / Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence / Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.