Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady (11840 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / These Photos Couldn’t Have Been More Perfectly Timed / Checkout these perfectly Timed Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Twoclans(f): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:

hahaha i cant remember if i did such at d boys age grin grin grin
anyway i got mentioned and dats how i came here grin
hw u doin my dear wink

I am doing just fine kiss

1 Like

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Twoclans:

I am doing just fine kiss
i love dat kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Twoclans(f): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2018
lefulefu:

i love dat kiss wink

grin grin

The things you do to me wink
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Twoclans:

grin grin

The things you do to me wink
wink

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Twoclans(f): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2018
lefulefu:

wink

Goodmorning sweet

You just want me to have orgasms this beautiful morning . kiss kiss

Lets run away from OP's thread before he wakes up grin
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Goodmorning sweet

i had prefer u had the orgasms close to me wink wink
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Sabiboii17(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Omo dis wan go sabi finger pussy if hin grow o... But wait who also noticed the other lady wearing gown. Me thinking about doggy now
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by prodiG(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Goodmorning sweet

lefulefu:

i had prefer u had the orgasms close to me wink wink
Get a room will yaundecided
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Xmen149(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2018
LOL evil minds

its the angle of the photographer,.the baby was reaching for the bag of groceries in the ladies left hand.
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Chuknovski(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2018
ikbnice:
Am I the only one who took notice of the lady in cyan

you are truly gifted grin
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Lefulefu come And See The Next ukwu Master
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Papanwamaikpe: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
lefulefu:

he will be a great ukwu lover when he grows up.there"s something about a woman"s ukwu that always keep we men spellbound.anyway the beauty of a woman is on her back and dat baby just noticed dat cheesy.
What do have to say about that ukwu on sky blue skirt?
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by myself13: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
No be anything jhur.....na me jus send am message say make him help me take style confirm d yansh if e soft
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hhenryy:

Some people's minds are so corrupt. Imagine tagging a little kid with an innocent mind all sorts of nasty names for doing what he/she doesn't even know if it's good or bad. A baby that can't even differentiate a man from a woman yet.

The baby is playing as usual and just wants to touch/grab things nearby, as babies normally do. But some adults with dirty minds are already reading negative meanings to it... Nonsense.

Lol. Calm down. Life isn't that serious. It's all for laughs. cheesy
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hhenryy:

Some people's minds are so corrupt. Imagine tagging a little kid with an innocent mind all sorts of nasty names for doing what he/she doesn't even know if it's good or bad. A baby that can't even differentiate a man from a woman yet.

The baby is playing as usual and just wants to touch/grab things nearby, as babies normally do. But some adults with dirty minds are already reading negative meanings to it... Nonsense.

Lol. Calm down. Life isn't that serious. It's all for laughs. cheesy
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Abiona001(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked
seunadeolu:
grin grin@seun
Mynd44
Lalastilala
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Lagbaja01(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
The baby's hand did not touch that bombom, timing and positioning made it that way.
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by loteliz(f): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
The photographer is a pervert.
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
its perspective biko, child was obviously reaching for the bag filled with goodies, God help you people here o grin grin grin grin grin grin

click on the link below to see a very beautiful beautiful girl

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
God bless
RYANation
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by anyicash(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
The pikin Sabi good thing.
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
DeadRat:
Lefulefu come And See The Next ukwu Master
that little boy will grow up to be a true African mancheesy. All real men love ukwu cos the beauty of a woman is on her backcheesy
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
What do have to say about that ukwu on sky blue skirt?
dammmshocked i didn't even notice dat one. And she's shooting it outshocked... All bent and ready for actioncheesy. Now who's the lucky nigga that's going to stand behind that azz on blue skirtcheesy... Dammwink

Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Papanwamaikpe: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
lefulefu:
dammmshocked i didn't even notice dat one. And she's shooting it outshocked... All bent and ready for actioncheesy. Now who's the lucky nigga that's going to stand behind that azz on blue skirtcheesy... Dammwink
Hahahaha werey!!!
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by joshap: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nice click here I did not even notice that one, I have information that I think this picture should be stored in safe. yandex customer support provide the cloud storage free where you save your data like image and video and its free.Keep posting its really very natural picture good job!
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by kastroud(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2018
daewoorazer:

The only hope for the Mum is if the kid is a girl...otherwise lipsrsealed
my brother u can't trust girls anymore oooo
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Kingsley1000(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
HMM...see succulent nyash
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Kingsley1000(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
I CAN SWEAR WITH NWAMAIKPE'S BALLS THAT THIS CHILD HAS AN ADULT MIND
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2018
This thread is shitty and the OP is......
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by multiple1(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2018
daewoorazer:

The only hope for the Mum is if the kid is a girl...otherwise lipsrsealed

No hope. Lesbianism loading
Re: Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady by KingCassy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lolzz like father like son...

I'm KingCassy

Sell your iTunes, Amazon, Steam and Google Cards to us at juicy rate and also buy mtn, Etisalat and Airtel data from us at ridiculous Cheap price. Eg Mtn 1gb #600. Contact us
https:///send?phone=2348060715532

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... / Is Kissing Cheating! / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.