Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls (39689 Views)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by newoffer: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Game of thrones. Some people are just playing us like ludo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Doyin2(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
The scepticism of sadist like Fayose cannot bring back PDP in 2019.

So all those in his shoes should just shut up and allow Nigeria to move forward.

An evil thinker is indeed an evil doer.

Fayose's type of reasoning can only come from a sadist.

Rubbish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by franchasng: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kennydoc:

I'm Igbo but please, let's forget all these Yoruba talk. How many Igbos are presently outspoken in Nigeria?
Igbos are tired....and its not just a single Igbo figure, majority of Igbos are tired, they have fought for too long na...they don't talk, they attack!

Igbos have been fighting Hausa-Fulani Oligarch since 1966, while other tribes remain silent making it look like Igbos are too troublesome whereas all Igbos are asking for is for us to have a fair nation where everyone can succeed and live anywhere in Nigeria in peace and withour fear of being killed cos he isn't from the state or community he or she lives

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by LordAdam16: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
JARUSHUB:

Sensible response until the last paragraph, which I can pretend to overlook. I don't really have the energy to argue much here tonight, I have spent too much time on FB arguing today.

But this is the summary of my position: Dapchi kidnap was not arranged. It actually happened just as Chibok happened. The current government demonstrated incompetence by allowing it to happen in the first place. The fact that they were released later does not change that. FG paid ransom. I have other information from competent sources close to government, but no energy to argue much here.

That something was arranged does not mean that it did not happen.

'Arrange' and 'happen' are not mutually exclusive.

In fact, something that is arranged has to happen to create the illusion that it was simply an accident. And as long as people like you continue to believe it is an accident, they'd continue to arrange it for political gains.

It has happened in Chibok, it has happened in Dapchi, another accident will happen somewhere else in 2022 if we don't call them out now!

Demonstrating incompetence to let it happen in the first place is not the major issue, it is that the spirits who gave the orders or disobeyed orders are shielded and promoted. No inquiry, no punishment, nothing! Until another case happens, and we simply call it an accident despite the glaring signs that show that the circumstances isn't all that meets the eye.

That is why PDP is calling for an independent UN inquiry.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by fabre4: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
I think sambo namadi is their negotiator... Fear quiet people
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by ModsWillKillNL: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
JARUSHUB:
So when carrying placard, it didn't appear to you as staged then?

An indictment on your level of sense.

Sure! We all knew it was staged and we wanted the whole charade to end as soon as possible.

Imagine the red carpet reception Buhari at the scene of crime

What a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by olabrad: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
franchasng:
It is angry

If not for Yorubas, Hausa-Fulani won't be taking southern Nigeria for a fool, Yorubas are the ones giving them the impetus to do anyhow and go free, its sad.

The few outspoken Yoruba elites like Fayose, FFK, Wole Soyinka, etc that tries to open the eyes of the Yorubas, Yoruba youths will just hate them for trying to awaken them from their slumber, its really a shame angry

Like them or hate them, Fayose and FFK are very strong men, but sadly, Yoruba youths prefer to respect and worship crooked thieves like Tinubu who sell them for their personal gains, its well cry

Last time I checked, only Yorubas have been raising their voices against the excesses of this country. The Igbos have been silent and scheming with the north so that they can become president in 2023.

So, don't you think you are being thoughtless to accuse the Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by lilytender: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Penalty82:
cheesy He said: “Curiously, the same spirit who made sure that all military checkpoints in Dapchi and other surrounding towns were removed to pave way for the abduction of the girls also made sure that the girls were returned without any security agent seeing them.

“One can only be hopeful that the real scriptwriters behind this drama will be exposed one day"

The same story you have been telling about Chibok girls, up till now, your so called arranged abductors have not been exposed. If you think it is arranged, why not give out your mothers, daughters, sisters and nieces to be "arranged" for kidnap and later "arranged" for release? Maybe Fayose can give his mother for the "arranged" kidnap and release.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Stonerobaba(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fayoshe might be right in all ramifications. Why the sudden release when the remain chibok girls are still in their custody?APC and propaganda are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by franchasng: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
olabrad:

Last time I checked, only Yorubas have been raising their voices against the excesses of this country. The Igbos have been silent and scheming with the north so that they can become president in 2023.

So, don't you think you are being thoughtless to accuse the Yorubas?
listen to the masses, not some few figures.

The Igbo masses don't care about presidency, they care about fair governance that will create equal opportunity for all Nigerians, security of life and properties of all Nigerians living anywhere in Nigeria.

The second wish of majority of Igbo masses is for Nigeria to peacefully divide so every tribe or region that desires to stand alone can be allowed to do so in peace, and this wish is for peace to reign since Nigeria under the current arrangement has refused to work.

These are the wishes of majority of Igbos.

It is some incomlnsequential Igbo politicians that are scheming for presidency in whatever year they wish, majority of Igbos don't care about presidency cos Igbos don't rely or depend on governmemt.

Lastly, majority of Yorubas want the statusquo to remain as it is because to them, so long as it is spiting Igbos and making Igbos unhappy, then it is fine by majority of Yorubas....but the few enlightened and liberal minded Yoruba elites know that the current statusquo is wrong and not working but unfortunately, when they speak, their Yoruba youths abuse them and call them names and spite them with IPOB talks.

Only time will tell who is wrong or right
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Penalty82(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
lilytender:

The same story you have been telling about Chibok girls, up till now, your so called arranged abductors have not been exposed. If you think it is arranged, why not give out your mothers, daughters, sisters and nieces to be "arranged" for kidnap and later "arranged" for release? Maybe Fayose can give his mother for the "arranged" kidnap and release.

I was told that a mad man escaped from yabaleft, now I believe.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by GoodGovernance: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Doyin2:
The scepticism of sadist like Fayose cannot bring back PDP in 2019.

So all those in his shoes should just shut up and allow Nigeria to move forward.

An evil thinker is indeed an evil doer.

Fayose's type of reasoning can only come from a sadist.

Rubbish. undecided

Q.E.D.You've hit the nail on the head.

The same thing they did with Chibok.They never believed till it was too late.May be they were also ''praying''that the Dapchi case should also be prolonged.

Sadists every where!

I rejoice with the families of the Dapchi girls.
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by biggy26: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
saaron:
Exactly @Fayose. What we are seeing is arranged abduction, arrange release and arrange payment in millions of Euros for boko-Haram.
They just made campaign money. Indirect looting of the treasury.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by lamideee(f): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oga Fayose,3 gbosas for u. Exactly my thought. This is just a propaganda for election

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Johnnyessence(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
It was hush hush before; so finally this satanic-islamic brotherhood called APC has finally unveiled bokoharam as his money spinning jan.jaweed.....Imagine using the life of innocent children to play political chess all in a bid to wrestle and hold on to power!!
#From chibok to Dapchi# God is watching!
I proclaim inglorious death to all of you involve in this ongoing heinous crime against humanity!
yes we should be calling them Islamic brotherhood of Egypt. they are working towards that.
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by GoodGovernance: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
biggy26:

They just made campaign money. Indirect looting of the treasury.

Idiots every where!

Does government need to arrange kidnap before they can loot,more so when they had claimed no ransom was paid.

Chibok kinap was also for electioneering,abi?

Stop reasoning with your anus ,otherwise,sadists like you should be hanged.
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by jaymichael(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
ekems2017:
Fayose is On point cos it still baffles me why the military was ordered to vacate the check point a day to the incidence.
If this is true, it will never be well with them.
Soldiers are not permanently posted to a beat. They are constantly deployed and redeployed. The terrorists may have seen the absence of soldiers at the checkpoints to strike. Remember it wasn't the next day after the redeployment of the soldiers that the terrorists struck. It was after some days. If you remove your security guard from his post and some days later thieves take advantage of the security lapse to attack, does that mean you deliberately invite thieves to come rob you?
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Expl0rers: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
no be small arrangee

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by AnglicanProphet: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Weldone APC..... You have truly fooled Nigerians by the Dapchi kidnapp. But you should have given the script to a more professional director other than Lai Mohammed who knows very little on directing. But I beg you in the name of the Almighty God; stop toiling with people's emotions cos from the style of the release of the Dapchi girls it absolutely shows that the ruling Government has questions to answer cos you can not call this election campaign gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by GoodGovernance: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
lilytender:

Thank you.

However ,sane people should not be suprised about their way of thinking.

But very sadly ,their way of thinking had brought us to where we are today and the remaing Chibok girls may never return,it seems just too late. cry cry cry cry
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Sammiejokes(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
whether arranged or not, Buhari have used the whole drama to solidify his base in the north. Even the best within pdp knows that usurping PMB just became harder from todayz event.
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by orjaha(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigeria is only country that I have ever seen that negotiate with terrorist and dance to their tune.
My people something is fishing

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
phantonce:
Both APC and PDP are both mad ....Infact they're crazy

This people should stop playing with our emotions like ping pong.

Enough of all this theatrics jare....

For all we know sef, PDP Agents might be behind the kidnap sef....

Both parties lack emphaty and right to stand on a morale high ground.

Pls STOP discussing APC n PDP on the same post.
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by jaymichael(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Goat Fayose carried placard "#freeourdapchigirls" Dapchi girls have been freed, Fayose is still bleating like a goat.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by GoodGovernance: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
orjaha:
Nigeria is only country that I have ever seen that negotiate with terrorist and dance to their tune.
My people something is fishing

And Nairaland is the only forumI have ever seen,where people are so ignorant that even countries like USA ,do indirectly negotiate with terrorist,but thereafter decieve the public with slogans like ''we cannot negotiate with terrorists"'

Oga you better wake up from your slumder and ignorance.No force can bring back kidnapped victims with terroists that are ready to die along with them,as human shields!

Or kindly cite any instance where hostages have been liberated from terrorists ,with force?

undecided
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by NSK4U(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
of course, it's well scripted, fantastically directed and perfectly acted but nothing stops the agenda of returning Mr I don't know president back to Daura come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by dodelight(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
GoodGovernance:

Thank you.

However ,sane people should not be suprised about their way of thinking.

But very sadly ,their way of thinking had brought us to where we are today and the remaing Chibok girls may never return,it seems just too late. cry cry cry cry

So, in your own eyes you are sane for believing this abduction and released was not planned?
Pfffft.! Sanity my foot!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by onajo2000(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
sunnysunny69:
How much billion got wasted on this arranged abduction only God knows.

not the billions but the lives that got lost

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by BabaAduras: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
saaron:
Exactly @Fayose. What we are seeing is arranged abduction, arrange release and arrange payment in millions of Euros for boko-Haram.

So if it is an arranged abduction, arranged release and arranged payment, why did Fayose join the "Bring Back Our Dapci Schoolgirls" Movement?

God gave us brain to think, please let us use it, especially when we are on social networks.

Fayose's time is nearly up. Before the end of this year after the end of Governorship immunity, we will talk then.
Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by Nedfed(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
sunnysunny69:
How much billion got wasted on this arranged abduction only God knows.
Exactly bro
And the iidiot (Buharii) says Nigeria has no money to fund the Nigeria Peace Corps.
Even that useless man from my State Lai Mohammed is a disgrace to the society, that man as been lying since is days at the college says my dad. How can u tell us that Boko haram returned dos gals without a swap or ransom paid, at time I wonda why dey takes us for fool.
Tnx to God the innocent gals av return much happy for them and dia family.
Many leaders av failed dis country both in the past and presently, and I think the saviour neva yet born cos we the youth of today are not giving the chance instead the so called elders of today's are just confused and also playing with our feelings.
I no one day we youths of this country will wake up and take back the lost glory of this nation.
Enough of this failure
Enough of this killing
Enough of this kidnapping and
Enough of this hardship.
APC has failed and they must be kick out come 2019.

Get register and have your PVC
Bubu
#mustGoBack2Daura#

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by AiiVee(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
JARUSHUB:
So when carrying placard, it didn't appear to you as staged then?

An indictment on your level of sense.

mr or miss, calm down now.. He did not say the kidnapping​ isn't real. He said the kidnapping and rescue is scripted.
Your comment, an indictment of your level of sense

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls by CrtlAltDel: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
franchasng:
[s]Igbos are tired....and its not just a single Igbo figure, majority of Igbos are tired, they have fought for too long na...they don't talk, they attack!

Igbos have been fighting Hausa-Fulani Oligarch since 1966, while other tribes remain silent making it look like Igbos are too troublesome whereas all Igbos are asking for is for us to have a fair nation where everyone can succeed and live anywhere in Nigeria in peace and withour fear of being killed cos he isn't from the state or community he or she lives[/s]
Igbos are tired……igbos have been fighting Hausa fulani since 1966… hahahahahahaha…what an irony……tell that to Zik…… see the wawa yanmiri blaming Yorubas earlier but here making excuses for igbos…. Your st* ****ty is out of this world grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari / Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.