Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls (61745 Views)

Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls / Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by limitless777(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
terrorists coming out publicly to make comments and government can't arrest them

indeed "There was a country "

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm actually crying honestly.
this is unheard of.
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by BushDoctor123: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
RogueX:
Honestly elated that they were released.

Only thing bothering me is, at what cost?

If it's money I don't mind.

I just hope it's not prisoner exchange.

All in all we can heave a sigh of relief, those parents will finally rest well tonight..
The money will be used to buy more weapons & ammunitions to be used to kill & abduct more innocent school children. APC empowering Boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Culin(f): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm angry, so angry, this country is so messed up. I just want to leave and never look back.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by limitless777(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
RogueX:
Honestly elated that they were released.

Only thing bothering me is, at what cost?

If it's money I don't mind.

I just hope it's not prisoner exchange.

All in all we can heave a sigh of relief, those parents will finally rest well tonight..

it's both and maybe more my broda.

Prisoners swap and €5Million.

plus tasting d girls kpekus first hand

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Gkemz: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why are the civilians waving their hands celebrating terrorists for a well coordinated operation with APC government.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by cytell56: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by bewla(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
terrorists coming out publicly to make comments and government can't arrest them

He who as never being there will have this to say. if u being there u no how this people cover boko haram and hide them in fear. government all over the world also hide many things. perfect example is the case of buhari daji that was kill by is second in command
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Turantula(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Skepticus:
grin

Irrespective of what any coon who would disagree with my opinion thinks, I believe that these Boko Haram dudes are right.

Their extreme ideology claims that women shouldn't be in school but being dedicated wives to their spouses in full religious ordinances.

I hate to admit that I admire BH's integrity than the evil governments that have ruled Nigerians from the beginning till now. They have always stayed true to their words
I agree with you.
Member spotted.
CC:DSS
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:

looking at how they brought the gals, you should consider there would've been a truce between them and the FG. an attack would've prompted a reprisal attack on the villagers immediately. it is quite understandable. what is not understandable is why the FG keeps on denying the payment of a ransom.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by zang: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Father Father hear us, those we trust have failed us.
Save us O lord

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Elendubenjamin: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where the leaders mastermind the kidnap of masses, then negotiate with terrorists to release same just to score cheap political points. Buhari now we see how you intend fighting boko boys with our $1bn. Indeed ' There was a country'

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by vaca1: 1:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:

what a joke of a country

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Opoki(m): 2:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:

Shithole
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by avenbuanp: 3:26am On Mar 22, 2018
what an insecure country.
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by myproperty(m): 4:12am On Mar 22, 2018
He said operational pause so that no life would be lost while returning the girls, what about the operational pause that was ignited when the girls were abducted? Was it to allow easy abduction so that know life would be lost? Looks more like the government is involve in the abduction

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by eddyjams(f): 4:21am On Mar 22, 2018
''Within the period when the girls were being brought back, an operational pause was observed in certain areas to ensure free passage and also that lives were not lost."- Lai Mohammed
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by gentlemayor(m): 4:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Please vote for my girl in the ongoing cusson baby moment 5, click the link below to vote....

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389541

Thank you and God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:

Come out and arrest them and risk the girls' lives? This whole thing might be staged or not, but even if it's not staged, hostage situation is handled very carefully to avoid collateral damage.
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by papoose321: 5:39am On Mar 22, 2018
See boko boys giving marriage advice... tainku
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Bobbywallexino(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari with his plan to earn second term in d office
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Arabs999: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2018
EKITI001:
Hmmm
Kai...
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Kingchinex5: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Politically, I will say,Nigerian leaders are behind all this atrocities, especially there brothers from the north. shocked
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by ImaIma1(f): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Shook hands with people that kidnapped your child?
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by newoffer: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2018
TO GOD BE THE GLORY Producer: Federal Government Of Nigeria. Executive Producer: Muhammadu Buhari. Director: Boko Haram. Costume & Make up: Lai Mohammed. Location: Sambisa Forest. © APC Productions 2018 All Rights Reserved.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by saintmark88(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:

The way u pple tink ehn, u make a deal with a terrorist that still has ur pple in captivity, u want to arrest the ones tht came to drop ur girls and put d lives of the others in danger......u and all those who liked ur post dey tink at all sef
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Obajuxxl(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2018
There is a conspiracy theory here, when I heard the was a close door meeting with the former VP in the villa I know something is about to happen
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by DavIkenna(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2018
That's the kind of thread we read because we r Stil in this country Nigeria. Herdsmen, Boko, dachi, chibok, go school (no), marry young girls (yes), fight Christians cos someone mentioned allah/mohammed(yes), bombing (yes), north north north north. No p God dey.
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by kerike: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2018
This govt has lost focus, chief of Army staff, IG of police should be arrested,
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Mechejy: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=dre11 post=66040697]
By now we should know buhari and hausa/fulani Muslims have a hidden evil agenda to islamise us.How come since fulani herdsmen killings he hasn't done anything.buhari made sure all security and important posts except navy officer are occupied by muslim north. IG Police/army haven't arrested anybody.why do buhari find it difficult to classify herdsmen as terrorist and now dapchi girls are returned amidst tight security by bokoharam with much ovation yet no gun battle with the military?They told parents not to send children to school confidently without kidnapping people they saw around knowing how hungry they are in kidnapping innocent people? Buhari and fulani muslims can't achieve thier evil plans
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Talknochip(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2018
wat is d fate of 'Leah' d christian girl dat is still in dia captivity?.... Was heart broken wen i saw on channels tv hw her mother and sister were shattered....her sister went on Coma wen she learnt her sister was not among dose released.... #LEAHmustnotdie #PrayandsparesomtotsforLeahandchibokgirls
Re: Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls by Skepticus: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Turantula:

I agree with you.
Member spotted.
CC:DSS

Tag them from now fill eternity.

They will do nothing.

Book Haram is on their payroll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.