Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . (999 Views)

Finally!!! The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Has Been Killed / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo / B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by bkbabe97: 8:44pm On May 03, 2010
I dare u all to dispute this now. G'ahead, deny it in your usual Ibo way. I thought the earlier cry was "Ojukwu is talking in codes, yall dont understand, he wasnt really supporting Babangidar". lol. Now, what do u say to this. Lemme guess, I'll be peppered with insults and told to mind my business, the usual Ibo response when theyve been caught, hands stuck in the cookie jar! Watch the Ibos try to defend this madness.

P.S: click the link, look at the pic of the revered Ibo and tell me he looks sane enough to remain in civil society!!!! lol

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/3/505.html
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by mekusxxx: 8:47pm On May 03, 2010
Every idiot knows that Ojukwu, warts and all, does not speak for all Igbos, at least not for me. So hype all you want, you are in the gutters still.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by nethacker(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2010
U see!!!!
Where is EzeUche and Metal-Gong(foolish gong). angry angry
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by davmor(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2010
@poster, zip your mouth. Talk less of tribe and lets know what we can do to rededicate 9ijiria to God.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by violent(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2010
the dude has been paid some $$$$, now he'd sing and fart anytime IBB wants him to
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2010
“Tell your principal that Igbos are for him. He has my support and by extension he has the support of the whole Igbo people both at home and in the Diaspora. He is my friend and I am stoutly behind him,” Ojukwu said.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by EzeUche(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2010
For some reason I do not believe Ojukwu said this. The news in Naija cannot be trusted.

But if Ojukwu said this, it must be because he has a plan up his sleeves. Anything to spite the Yoruba I guess. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  cool

But I do have to ask, what is in it for the Ndigbo? Divert funding from Lagos to Port Harcourt? Make sure the East becomes more developed than the West. If he gives reassurance then he has my vote.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by violent(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2010
EzeUche:

For some reason I do not believe Ojukwu said this. The news in Naija cannot be trusted.

But if Ojukwu said this, it must be because he has a plan up his sleeves. Anything to spite the Yoruba I guess. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  cool

What a dimwit and demented fellow you are. I'd bet you were brought up amidst low IQ individuals.

I doubt if you had any form of formal education, or worse still, if you are even capable of any intelligent process.

So, you'd sheepishly go along with Ojukwu's plan, since he's probably doing it to spite Yoruba people?
. . . . and that is going to make Nigeria one of the world's top economies in the next 5 years?

In other words, Ojukwu is as dumb as you are to pledge his support and supposedly all Igbo people's support all because of his personal vendetta and not because he's seen something brilliant in the candidate?

Let's even for once assume Ojukwu himself becomes the President, is that going to make you 5 dollars richer?
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by EzeUche(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2010
violent:

What a dimwit and demented fellow you are. I'd bet you were brought up amidst low IQ individuals.

I doubt if you had any form of formal education, or worse still, if you are even capable of any intelligent process.

So, you'd sheepishly go along with Ojukwu's plan, since he's probably doing it to spite Yoruba people?

Let's even for once assume Ojukwu himself becomes the President, is that going to make you 5 dollars richer?
. . . . and that is going to make Nigeria one of the top world economies in the next 5 years?

In other words, Ojukwu is as dumb as you are to pledge his support and supposedly all Igbo people's support all because of his personal vendetta and not because he's seen something brilliant in the candidate?

Foolish boy. You do not understand politics. And Nigeria is already a sinking ship. You can just look at Nairaland and see how ethnicity plays a huge role in people's lives. I am Igbo first and foremost and Ikemba will always be the greatest Igbo leader we have ever seen. While your people were joining forces with the Hausa to slaughter my people like sheep, he came to the defense of my people so shut up.

I could care less what happens in politics. As long as it does not interfere with my money or my people's money. You Yorubas, Hausa and other groups can worry about the politics, but we Igbos have learned that it is best to rule a nation through the finances then trying to grab for power.

We have paid dearly with over 2 million Igbos souls who perished not too long ago.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by SLIGHT(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2010
Nairaland! Peace be to yall
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by nethacker(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2010
EzeUche:

But I do have to ask, what is in it for the Ndigbo? Divert funding from Lagos to Port Harcourt? Make sure the East becomes more developed than the West. If he gives reassurance then he has my vote.

u this ritualist tribalist hv started again. grin grin y cant u for once project ur comments towards solution without having its foundation frm ethnic differences. y ezeuche? Ogini?
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by violent(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2010
EzeUche:

Foolish boy. You do not understand politics. And Nigeria is already a sinking ship. You can just look at Nairaland and see how ethnicity plays a huge role in people's lives. I am Igbo first and foremost and Ikemba will always be the greatest Igbo leader we have ever seen. While your people were joining forces with the Hausa to slaughter my people like sheep, he came to the defense of my people so shut up.

I could care less what happens in politics. As long as it does not interfere with my money or my people's money. You Yorubas, Hausa and other groups can worry about the politics, but we Igbos have learned that it is best to rule a nation through the finances then trying to grab for power.

We have paid dearly with over 2 million Igbos souls who perished not too long ago.

I think i ve overestimated your intelligence when i called you a dimwit.  You sir, are too daft to be called a goat.

I don't understand politics and yet, you are the half brained, who sees everything from a myopic ethnic point of view----soooo pathetic.

One would wonder if we might ever witness any generation where people will stand up not because of which tribe or race they belong, but because they simply are Nigerians and the future of generations unborn is at stake.

The dimwits we have been unfortunately blessed with, as neighbors, and fellow Nigerians, are comfortable as long as it is an Ndigbo that is in power, not withstanding if the so called Ndigbo is a rogue, to them, "its okay, he's our son"

Damn pathetic!
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by basktmout: 9:40pm On May 03, 2010
Ojukwu is just being a politician in the political jungle. Afterall Obasanjo himself supported IBB two weeks ago, before condeming his candidacy two days ago.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by Onlytruth(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2010
violent:

I think i ve overestimated your intelligence when i called you a dimwit.  You sir, are too daft to be called a goat.

I don't understand politics and yet, you are the half brained, who sees everything from a myopic ethnic point of view----soooo pathetic.

One would wonder if we might ever witness any generation where people will stand up not because of which tribe or race they belong, but because they simply are Nigerians and the future of generations unborn is at stake.

The dimwits we have been unfortunately blessed with, as neighbors, and fellow Nigerians, are comfortable as long as it is an Ndigbo that is in power, not withstanding if the so called Ndigbo is a rogue, to them, "its okay, he's our son"

Damn pathetic!

Whatever !. cool cool
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by Onlytruth(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2010
basktmout:

Ojukwu is just being a politician in the political jungle. Afterall Obasanjo himself supported IBB two weeks ago, before condeming his candidacy two days ago.

Thank you my brother for reminding them. They suffer from "convenient memory syndrome".
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by kettykings: 9:49pm On May 03, 2010
Ojukwu is at it again , the same mistakes he made during the war he is about repeating 40 years later , in politics though there is no permanent friend or foe but permanent interest i hope ojukwu is not too hasty to throw his support to ibb like he was hasty to declare secession , he could have told ibb's delegation to give him time to decide his support
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by sjeezy8: 9:49pm On May 03, 2010
basktmout:

find and article please because I dont recall so, it could be possible. But then again America supported IBB as president also. . . .

Mike adenuga is enojoyin
Abiola enjoyed
Kalu enjoyed
I TOO SJEEZY WILL ENJOY ALONG WITH IBB - if silly Nigerians vote him in office, I can do nothing but benefit from the stupidity of Nigerians.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by basktmout: 10:17pm On May 03, 2010
Excerpt of article about Obasanjo supporting IBB on June 4th.from pointblank.com

Date Published: 04/06/10 Obasanjo Again, Backs Babangida For 2011, as IBB puts together billions for the project. Babangida's 'boy' David Mark, Niger Governor, Aliyu are arrow heads Ibrahim Babangida Olusegun Obasanjo There were strong indications at the weekend that ex military president, Ibrahim Babangida and his buddy and ex president, Olusegun Obasanjo, may have tidied up strategy to impose the former on the PDP and Nigerians. Pointblanknews.com sources said both men met on Thursday in Otta to fine tune strategies. This meetin
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by sizzlers(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2010
Weather ojukwu back him or OBJ, so long as Nigerian youths are concern IBB is not going any where. He is wasting his looted funds
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by Vallo57(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2010
mekusxxx:

Every idiot knows that Ojukwu, warts and all, does not speak for all Igbos, at least not for me. So hype all you want, you are in the gutters still.

The old Goat should concentrate with the Herculean task of satisfying his young wife. Instead , he is meddling with politics. Rumor going around in
Nnewi is that a middle age Yoruba guy is seriously "buffing" lady Bianca. lord have mercy!!!
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by ChinenyeN(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2010
mekusxxx:

Ojukwu [. . .] does not speak for all Igbo
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by bkbabe97: 11:05pm On May 03, 2010
basktmout:

Excerpt of article about Obasanjo supporting IBB on June 4th.from pointblank.com

Date Published: 04/06/10 Obasanjo Again, Backs Babangida For 2011, as IBB puts together billions for the project. Babangida's 'boy' David Mark, Niger Governor, Aliyu are arrow heads Ibrahim Babangida Olusegun Obasanjo There were strong indications at the weekend that ex military president, Ibrahim Babangida and his buddy and ex president, Olusegun Obasanjo, may have tidied up strategy to impose the former on the PDP and Nigerians. Pointblanknews.com sources said both men met on Thursday in Otta to fine tune strategies. This meetin

Ibo, Ibo, Ibo. . . .WHY THE LIES AND TRUTH TWISTING ALL THE TIME? WOW!!! U guys will even defeat the Devil in a lie telling contest. All a sudden Obasanjo supported Babangida too? lol. And ur source is what? Point Blank news?!?! lol. Show us something where it came from the horse's mouth just as I gave u indisputable evidence that came from the gorilla's bearded, senile, warlord's mouth? lol. yall pathetic!!!

violent:

Classic line!!! Lol. If it was an Ibo man's retort, all he'd do is curse ur mom's, dad, va. . gi.na, pen. . .is, children, family; all sortsa childish insults. lol. You, sir, are too daft to be called a goat!!! hahahahahahhaa. I concur!!!
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by basktmout: 5:51am On May 04, 2010
Quote from bk
Ibo, Ibo, Ibo. . . .WHY THE LIES AND TRUTH TWISTING ALL THE TIME? WOW!!! U guys will even defeat the Devil in a lie telling contest. All a sudden Obasanjo supported Babangida too? lol. And your source is what? Point Blank news?!?! lol. Show us something where it came from the horse's mouth just as I gave u indisputable evidence that came from the gorilla's bearded, senile, warlord's mouth? lol. yall pathetic!!

Where's the thread where you exposed yourself as a f.riggin fa.ggot? Did you delete it shameless RoosterDrinker? I guess you think you could clear it all up by postin this new post.shameless father sucking, computer scamming idiot.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by Nobody: 6:13am On May 04, 2010
he already has a yoruba birth name [badamasi]. Isnt that a yoruba name? ie yoruba pronounciation.

So in the grand scheme of things, since yorubas and igbos are always fighting, makes sense to remind him of his igbo links [whatever those are] by giving him an igbo name.

or so i assume.

but why is all this after, not before, miriam's death?
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by bkbabe97: 6:23am On May 04, 2010
basktmout:

Where's the thread where you exposed yourself as a f.riggin fa.ggot? Did you delete it shameless RoosterDrinker? I guess you think you could clear it all up by postin this new post.shameless father sucking, computer scamming idiot.

Should I reply u. . . hmmmn, nah!!! See my last post for my answer. lol

bk/babe97:

Classic line!!! Lol. If it was an Ibo man's retort, all he'd do is curse your mom's, dad, va. . gi.na, pen. . .is, children, family; all sortsa childish insults. lol. You, sir, are too daft to be called a goat!!! hahahahahahhaa. I concur!!!

Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by basktmout: 7:10am On May 04, 2010
I am too busy selling nollywood films at alaba to answer you. When I have made my million for the day I can see what latest insult you have thrown at the igbo. Meanwhile meditate on this,'igbo envy causes cancer'.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by bkbabe97: 11:52am On May 04, 2010
^^^Im guessing u mean "million" in that worthless piece of paper u call the Nigerian currency and not dollars!!! lol. g'ahead, make ur "million for the day" that way u can afford breakfast and have a lil something left ova for lunch!!!lol. Million for the day indeed.lol
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by yarodin: 6:01pm On May 04, 2010
So fucking what Ojukwu is supporting IBB? I thought Ojukwu was irrelevant in Naija politics so why the big deal? Afterall one of Abiola's own relative, brother, in the last election said IBB should be forgiven for the wrong he did in the past. What I know for sure is that Ojukwu's stance will definetly not make an impact on whether Igbos vote for IBB or not.
Re: Ndigbooooo! Finally The Truth Is Out. . . . . . by OJ2010: 11:47pm On May 04, 2010
basket mouth- i like your style o jare. I beg help yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Ewang’s Wife Nabbed / Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success / Dame Patience's Top 10 Hits:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.