Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

From Trader To Fitness-trainer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / From Trader To Fitness-trainer (396 Views)

Anthony Joshua Speaks On People Asking Him To Sack His Trainer / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos / Meet The Best Fitness Trainer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Trader To Fitness-trainer by WomenTrainer: 3:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Good morning ladies. I think a brief introduction is in order. My name is Women Trainer. Lol. I'm here to train your bodies to be fitter, healthier and of course sexier. That's why I had to create a new account on Nairaland dedicated to this.

I've always been a fitness-enthusiast from when I was a little boy. My dad loved to jog on Saturdays and would take my siblings and I along with him to National Stadium Lagos. Since then I developed love for jogging, swimming, yoga and workout.

I officially started getting paid to train ladies in November 2017. Though I trained a few ladies years before that just for the fun of it.

SO, HOW DID IT ALL START?

Well, I've been selling ladies' wears, underwears, waist-trainers, girdles, bumbum, vibrators etc since 2016. (You can to read the full story of that journey on my other account here: https://www.nairaland.com/2947132/lagos-igbo-land-business-move ) I'd planned to combine fitness-training with my business but it didn't work out till one of my customers was talking about working out one day.

Me: I can train you o!
She: Really?
Me: See it here in my card na. (Showing her my card) I'm a fitness-trainer too.
She: Wow! I didn't know o! So when can we start?

We set the date and the rest they say is history.

Re: From Trader To Fitness-trainer by WomenTrainer: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
If you followed the link in my first post, you'll have found out my real name already. But for those who didn't, you can simply call me John Rock. At least the name gives ladies an idea of the hardcore rocky workouts they'll pass through when they make me their fitness-trainer. No mercy. No pain no gain (or no loss, as the case may be). Lol.

At this point, you may be wondering why I train only women, abi?

WHY WOMEN?

First of all, I was already in a women-focused business. And to be honest, I'm quite skilled in handling women. Get your mind outta the other room abeg. Lol. I mean business-wise. So I guess it's only natural I focus on women fitness-wise too.

Secondly, women are more body-conscious than men. Again, I observed this body-consciousness in my shop with their demand for body-shaping wears like girdles, waist-trainers, powerbelts, body-magic, butt-lifters etc. And we all know that a body shaped through workouts is much more sustainable and free from side-effects in the long run.

Thirdly, Nigerian men tend to believe that the occasional jogging, backyard weightlifting and street football is enough for them. The exception to this trend would be professional athletes, military recruits or husbands whose wives are nagging about their potbellies. Lol.

If I remember more reasons, I'll add them.

Please note that all these reasons won't stop me from training any man that pays me doubly-well to be his fitness-trainer. Yes o! I charge men double. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Sure Games / Egyptian Issues Presidential Call To Liverpool Mohammed Salah / Firmino, Salah & Mane Are Unstoppable’- Man City Boss Guardiola Speaks Ahead Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.