Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

"Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions (20043 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Celebrating A Good Wife / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by MizMyColi(f): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2018
HsLBroker:
happy birthday.

Thank you for your wishes.
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by iyke649(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
........and a bad husband dumps her dumb arse and runs off with another woman.....and her house!

Sincerely, I'm married, but if my wife single-handedly builds a house and wants to put my name on the papers, I'll insist her name goes in there, too.

When I just got married, my wife gave my broke ass some money to buy a refrigerator. I put her name on the receipt. She was a bit annoyed, but I told her she bought the fridge, so her name should be on the receipt as the owner.

But that's just me.
Lol.. so what are u feeling like.. ryt now.. A good husband? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2018
frenzyduchess:
A man that doesn't know the difference between "his and her" is that one a husband material? .so I guess he wasn't referring to himself cos he doesn't even have half yard of husband material undecided

Some say it's love, some say it being submissive, but I call it foolishness. Na when oga don bring another woman come house wey you use your own money build your eye go clear undecided

lmao, but guys build houses for ladies do we say things like this?
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by kuchikau1: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
kinzation:
thumbs up to you sir....
meanwhile help a brother sir ..looking for job..akinnifesiolumide@gmail.com current location abuja
can u lecture. In a tetiary insti.
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by kinzation(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2018
kuchikau1:
can u lecture. In a tetiary insti.
I can give it my all sir..
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Donjazzy12(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2018
cococandy:

It’s you and your generation born and unborn that are unfortunate. And you will die unfortunate. obviously
The truth hurts obviously!
Free the man, you don't deserve him. God knows I told you the truth. Let a woman that knows his true value take care of him so that he can shine like a king that he is.

May God save us from women like you!
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Diso60090(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Land house car pussy he go still die leave everything so why the worries
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by FluidQueen(f): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Spatta:
Only a responsible woman will do a thing like this, the modern day women are rebels
The libidinous modern day women knows nothing about the honouring of thier menn
Women cannot handle success without childish emotions, she would want to flaunt her wealth before the man and announce it to the world to ridicule the man
Charity indeed begins at home. grin
Build a house and register your Wife's name as the Owner fez.
Honoring their men KO. grin

Y'all Chauvinistic Patriarchy kings ain't seen nothing yet!
We'll keep getting educated. Keep making money. We'll also endeavor to flaunt it and Shove it in your Insecure faces Whilst Building Houses in our NAME. Not forgetting owning our Sexuality too(Raging LIBIDO), Putting it lightly -Fúcking Whom we please.

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by nazablossom(f): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2018
I don't think I can do that. Years ago I might, but not now. I have learnt from others experience

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Paulpeps(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Bleep that shit...my mom did it for my p-man and they're divorced now...we had to go back to being tenants again for years lipsrsealed

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Only1mi(f): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Raxxye:
Someone asked if it's because the woman can't spell her own name!

I know, based on his writing, maybe she genuinely can't.
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by cococandy(f): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Donjazzy12:

The truth hurts obviously!
Free the man, you don't deserve him. God knows I told you the truth. Let a woman that knows his true value take care of him so that he can shine like a king that he is.

May God save us from women like you!

Your jealousy will be the end of you smiley

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Donjazzy12(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2018
cococandy:

Your jealousy will be the end of you smiley
Free the poor man!
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2018
kuntash:
Sadly the responses tells so much about the unions in the form of marriage that's practiced today.

The statement isn't a fallacy, it's neither out of point also, that's the original design how marriage should be..

What part of "THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE" thats difficult to comprehend if that's truly to be adhered to?
I do hope you will buy a land and build a house and put everything in your wife's name. If you don't do that, then you know what they call people like that.

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2018
hisMrs:
Sincerely speaking, it's not impossible to do this for one's husband but before a woman can do this for a man, he must have done 20 times better. Men of today are green snakes. I know a woman who built a house for her husband and when d house was completed, she took him there as a birthday surprise, the husband was not happy @ all, he said a woman cannot build in his name and he cannot live in the house his wife builds ( na d man name dey the document o ,and they are tenants in d house they live in at that time) he made sure she sold d property and asked her to keep her money. Many people today are married to their enemies, majority of men today don't want their wives to be better or richer than them. As for this boy that looks like a man that wrote this rubbish on fb, he looks like an opportunist to me and very lazy too
Just imagine. Useless pride that makes a whole lots of them enemy of progress. He is just one deep rooted in the chains of patriarchy. He sees a woman as inferior, the reason his ego got wounded she built him a house. Wicked man!

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:
Not surprising at all. Some men now force their wives to submit all their earnings to them in name of submission. I've read no less than five cases regarding this. One even seized his wife's ATM card, goes to withdraw her salary and gives her small change from the money she worked for. Now this one expects his wife to buy property in his name, I won't be surprised if he's one of the people that sing 'women are gold-diggers' song alongside his poorly bought up mates.

Only God knows the type of boys parents are raising these days.
I detest men like that. Especially those ones who spend their wife's income like its their birth right. Women should wake up from their slumber. They should learn to leave horrible and abusive men. And first of all, they should learn to open other accounts and do bank transfer pending the time they plan their escape.

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Amhappy(f): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
That's a foolish and ignorant wife. A wise wife will have both her name and her husband's names fully spelt out on the C of O like this Mr Kene and Mrs Olubumi Uzo not Mr and Mrs Kene Uzo. Maka adighi ama ama O gwara O.

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2018
iyke649:
Lol.. so what are u feeling like.. ryt now.. A good husband? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Expl0rers: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
this one na super story

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
MizMyColi:

Thank you for your wishes.
U are Welcome

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by godofuck231: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

That's a stupid love bro. Believe me, loyalty can't be bought with money. Many women who do these live to regret it.
Beyonce bought Jay z a boeing private jet, and u die to dress like her or wear her designers u see, That's why ur husband won't buy you a convertible ferrari

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by LotannaAnaekwe: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
godofuck231:

Beyonce bought Jay z a boeing private jet, and u die to dress like her or wear her designers u see, That's why ur husband won't buy you a convertible ferrari

Which husband? Are you OK?
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A good husband is one that buys a house, a car, and three plots of land and registers all in his wife's name.

My kind of mansmiley

in the case of a divorce or separation the man always bequeath his all to the children, while the woman would sell or give it to a relative or her family
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by kuchikau1: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
kinzation:
I can give it my all sir..
u are based in? And read?
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Flokey: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A good husband is one that buys a house, a car, and three plots of land and registers all in his wife's name.

My kind of mansmiley
hbd
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by kinzation(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
kuchikau1:
based in Abuja... studied Insurance at the Polytechnic ibadan
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Gloriao(f): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Meen!!!! This doesn't work in NIGERIA! Period!
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Coldfeets: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
His husband...? grin grin grin grin

Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Prettiepearlz:

I detest men like that. Especially those ones who spend their wife's income like its their birth right. Women should wake up from their slumber. They should learn to leave horrible and abusive men. And first of all, they should learn to open other accounts and do bank transfer pending the time they plan their escape.

what if u have a man who would cherish u, respect ur privacy, adventurous and already a lil bit made, ready to walk you down the aisle.... will u say 'I do'?
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by kinzation(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2018
kuchikau1:
based in Abuja sir...studied Insurance
haven't heard from you in a while sir
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by kuchikau1: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2018
kinzation:
based in Abuja sir...studied Insurance
haven't heard from you in a while sir
available jobs are part time accounting, insurance and marketing lecturers.
Re: "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions by kinzation(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
kuchikau1:
available jobs are part time accounting, insurance and marketing lecturers.
I'll apply for insurance.. since its my field

What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? / Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You