Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points (4707 Views)

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship / Ekene Franklin Ezeunala: I Aimed At Scoring 370 - UTME Best Candidate / New Update:17-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 351 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:
we're used to you people..
After all,osun gdp is greater than that of Copenhagen,dubai,paris,Berlin,Moscow put together yet osun with one of the lowest employment rate in Nigeria cannot afford to pay her workers when anambra is deliberating on how to top money on the already 18 thousand naira minimum wage being implemented...
Recent stats show that igbos are doing better in weac,neco and jamb but a yoruba man believes that he is still on top because his great grand father told him that they topped in 1852..

lol..WAECANS.That is the only pact you have with being good in education because you can always bring out dull 10,000 students to become the topnotchers in WAEC through Miracle centres and wholesome cheating.
NECO and JAMB are still in the grip of the Yoruba.Play your catch up with intelligence. That is all we seek.
RECENT JAMB STATISTICS EVEN WITH YOUR FREE EDUCATION:

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Hardebaryor:
I just saw it online and I confirmed it by myself

Post the link or give the name of the site.I know I can do that through Google but post it,pls.
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ritchiee:

lol..WAECANS.That is the only pact you have with being good in education because you can always bring out dull 10,000 students to become the topnotchers in WAEC through Miracle centres and wholesome cheating.
NECO and JAMB are still in the grip of the Yoruba.Play your catch up with intelligence. That is all we seek.
RECENT JAMB STATISTICS EVEN WITH YOUR FREE EDUCATION:
hahahahahahaha....is this all you have to offer??
Showing us number of applicants,does that translate into good result??
If you are not dull,a good statistician will tell you that the two regions are almost on pair....
we all know that for many years now teachers,students from anambra have been representing Nigeria externally and anambra state governor

has won the education most friendly governor for five consecutive years...
if I may ask...where is the opon imo??
you yorubas are not even playing catch up to us igbos because you're miles behind south south...
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:
just look at how peaceful this thread is...
if the boy was igbo....you would have seen many hate induced comments from yorubas like miracle centres,expo and every yoruba man on the thread will be narrating how he served his nysc in the east and how everything in the eastern school was expos and miracle centres...
igbos don't have your time and we're not competing with you....congrats to the guy...
we believe it will be our turn next time...
Ever since jamb has adopted new methods to prevent examination malpractice in Jamb, have you seen your people chestbeating in jamb and waec results?

Afonjas best you in everything and henceforth don't make comparison

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:
hahahahahahaha....is this all you have to offer??
Showing us number of applicants,does that translate into good result??
If you are not dull,a good statistician will tell you that the two regions are almost on pair....
we all know that for many years now teachers,students from anambra have been representing Nigeria externally and anambra state governor

has won the education most friendly governor for five consecutive years...
if I may ask...where is the opon imo??
you yorubas are not even playing catch up to us igbos because you're miles behind south south...
If you have said Imo state now,I would have pardoned you but Anambra! They are dull but will use negative routes to top their fellow Ojukus.The only link you can post is where they came last in he world but lied they came first until another Igbo man busted the lie.

You do not even know what catch up means, do you? grin

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Hardebaryor(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ritchiee:

Post the link or give the name of the site.I know I can do that through Google but post it,pls.
I don't understand you oo. Which link? I've posted the screenshot shot in the previous page. But if you mean jamb website it is www.jamb.org.ng.
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Ever since jamb has adopted new methods to prevent examination malpractice in Jamb, have you seen your people chestbeating in jamb and waec results?

Afonjas best you in everything and henceforth don't make comparison
go and write it somewhere, it will take thirty years to achieve this feat again by a yoruba man...
Note:I never bothered to check how that yoruba boy made his result. if we're to check,it may still end up as malpractice which is rampant in south west...
As of last year, we beat yoruba region...
Enjoy this as it lasts....you may never witness it again in your life time..
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:
go and write it somewhere, it will take thirty years to achieve this feat again by a yoruba man...
Note:I never bothered to check how that yoruba boy made his result. if we're to check,it may still end up as malpractice which is rampant in south west...
you don't know anything bro. for d past twelve years, do u know lazy Yoruba students and others has turned the south east to their miracle centers? Malpractices is still at is best in d east. if it will take thirty years my brother it will take 500 years for Igbo people achieve theirs.

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:

Very deluded grin

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ritchiee:

If you have said Imo state now,I would have pardoned you but Anambra! They are dull but will use negative routes to top their fellow Ojukus.The only link you can post is where they came last in he world but lied they came first until another Igbo man busted the lie.

You do not even know what catch up means, do you? grin
consoling himself as usual....
For the past six years...osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti are nowhere to be found in jamb,waec and neco...
Imo is a sister state to anambra,so they share so much in common...
we've beaten you people to the extent that you complain about our pen,question paper,pencil,eraser and assume that they are expos...
it is unbelievable to you how these people can be so intelligent even without awolowos free education..
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

you don't know anything bro. for d past twelve years, do u know lazy Yoruba students and others has turned the south east to their miracle centers? Malpractices is still at is best in d east. if it will take thirty years my brother it will take 500 years for Igbo people achieve theirs.
yea ,yorubas are lazy ,thank God u pointed it out.
you people are pathological liars,I am not surprise at what you said....you can lie to prove a cheap point...
how about me saying that igbos move to south west because of malpractice very common over there but it doesn't make sense to me unlike you born liars and lazy ass...
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Ritchiee: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:
consoling himself as usual....
For the past six years...osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti are nowhere to be found in jamb,waec and neco...
Imo is a sister state to anambra,so they share so much in common...
we've beaten you people to the extent that you complain about our pen,question paper,pencil,eraser and assume that they are expos...
it is unbelievable to you how these people can be so intelligent even without awolowos free education..

Igbos intelligent?
This here is their modus operandi:

Anambra to close 486 centres of exam magic

BY VINCENT UJUMADU

AWKA—NO fewer than 486 centres of examination magic in Anambra State are to be shut down as part of measures to curb examination malpractices in the education sector, the Commissioner for Education, Professor Kate Omenugha, has said.

Speaking at the 10th anniversary of St. Joseph’s Academic Award for 2014, the commissioner observed that the miracle centres had been aiding and abating examination malpractices, especially during West African School Certificate Examinations, WASC, and National Examination Council, NECO, examinations.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/20/reuben-abati-jamb-2017-matters-arising/

vanguardngr.com

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:
yea ,yorubas are lazy ,thank God u pointed it out.
you people are pathological liars,I am not surprise at what you said....you can lie to prove a cheap point...
how about me saying that igbos move to south west because of malpractice very common over there but it doesn't make sense to me unlike you born liars and lazy ass...
I did not say Yorubas r lazy but all Nigerians knows d east is d malpractice hubs of Nigeria. let d truth be told.

Lazy students advice themselves to write their examination in the South east.

https://www.nairaland.com/3872581/south-east-leads-2017-jamb

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/20/reuben-abati-jamb-2017-matters-arising/

If you don't believe me atleast believe d authenticity of d provided link.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ritchiee:

Igbos intelligent?
This here is their modus operandi:

BY VINCENT UJUMADU

AWKA—NO fewer than 486 centres of examination magic in Anambra State are to be shut down as part of measures to curb examination malpractices in the education sector, the Commissioner for Education, Professor Kate Omenugha, has said.

Speaking at the 10th anniversary of St. Joseph’s Academic Award for 2014, the commissioner observed that the miracle centres had been aiding and abating examination malpractices, especially during West African School Certificate Examinations, WASC, and National Examination Council, NECO, examinations.

vanguardngr.com
Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Antivirus92(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by jayraster(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
d boy na still very good mamas boy
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
hmmm, I key into this
he is such a brilliant chap, I hope this is just the beginning of greater things in his life.

click on the link below to see a very beautiful girl

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
God bless
RYANation
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by BendTheKnee: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by blex444: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
I think my younger brother had the highest score in maths. He had 94
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by hardbody: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

AJIBOLA OLUWATOSIN MAYOWA

IBUKUN ODUNTAN.

We have the ONLY Nobel Laureate...plenty of Grammies...previous (or current) JAMB record - by that Bosun guy in 2000....

Every Yoruba knows how competitive any intellectual pursuit is in South West. We don't run "miracle" centres cool

His English is poor, like that of his ilks. We know how the calculation subjects came through. Some of us can't be fooled
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
hardbody:

His English is poor, like that of his ilks. We know how the calculation subjects came through. Some of us can't be fooled

ILK***

Very ironic. tongue
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by hardbody: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

ILK***

Very ironic. tongue

You never read about typo.

In any case, you make of it what you choose.

Peace
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by wingmanII: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
A student in JEPHTHAH Port Harcourt made 354
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by alfredilly: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Antivirus92:
just look at how peaceful this thread is...
if the boy was igbo....you would have seen many hate induced comments from yorubas like miracle centres,expo and every yoruba man on the thread will be narrating how he served his nysc in the east and how everything in the eastern school was expos and miracle centres...
igbos don't have your time and we're not competing with you....congrats to the guy...
we believe it will be our turn next time...
Ibo are the most deceptive , difficult, and tribal race in Nigeria. These post is another ploy to cajole the public about the manifesting ibo's tendency but it is obvious that if the feat posted in this thread comes from them, they will storm everywhere with superiority rant shouting " we are the best ", "we are the most oppressed" . Fake people!
Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Cletus77(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
juanjo2:
when I was 15 years na so my brain dey hot, until I join nairaland, roman goddess n cosy orjiako pictures no agree me no wetin I dey do again

Re: 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points by Sugar97(f): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
DanXplore:
I think my younger brother had the highest score in maths. He had 94

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Impossible For Snakes To Exist Today But How Come They Still Exist? / All Gtb Bank User Should Take Note Of This / Hey! Hilarious And Refreshing Wildlife Images [photos]❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.