Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. (661 Views)

Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. by Tinablack: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Sometime in June 2017, Gladys Okolie called me to appeal for 80 thousand loan to enable her pay shop rent with the promise of paying back three months after.

Fast forward to november 2017, she was able to pay only 40k that was after so much calls and text messages.

Early in December 2017, i asked for the balance of 40k but she was able to pay only 10k threatening to blackmail me if I ever demand for my 30k balance.

Gladys Okolie blocked me on whatsapp, facebook and blocked me from calling her.

Since then, Gladys Okolie is yet to pay the balance of 30k and have also refused to give me reasons why she paying Goodwill with Evil.

Let the world judge.

Let the world see the wickedness in the heart of Man.

Let Gladys Okolie Blackmail me.

Re: How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. by Shedrack777: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2018
is this the gladys?
Re: How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. by ImaIma1(f): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Blackmail you for what? What does she have on you? And are you sure you are not shooting yourself in the foot by bringing the issue online?

Pls click and vote Edima.

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389425
Re: How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. by Tinablack: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2018
I am giving her the opportunity to come out and do the blackmail.
Re: How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. by Tinablack: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
themayor4542:
Permit me to ask. What's she blackmailing you with? Is she in on one of your secrets? If she's got nothing on you I'll advice you proceed to demand for your money. But if she does, well ill advice you choose your battle carefully.

Mean while, I have over 1000 mature Broilers available for sale. With average weight of 3.2
Price is 2800. Location is Sango Ota. contact - 07035071009.

We all have our secrets# if she blows hot, I will blow hottest. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

(1) (Reply)

Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend / What Is Your Say On This? / Britain's Biggest Family Is About To Get Even Bigger,after Announcing Their 21st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.