Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos (27117 Views)

Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Road Safety Official Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Benue State, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by MamaCass: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2018
Nawah o, imagine the guy even posed very well for the photo shoot. SMH seriously.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by jashar(f): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Cromcruach91:
Mr. Ali wouldn't stop begging, he even brought his pastor, a pastor of The Glory of his Majesty to plead on his behalf. The pastor pleaded that he should be forgiven, he had done the act but was pleading and so he should be pardoned.

Hmm...

Christianity too has a pedo problem....and the pastor too was begging for forgiveness....

OK....

Nigerian Christians....we need to do some serious housecleaning....serious house cleaning. Too many Achans in the house...

hmmm... you wanna be a Phinehas? grin
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
jashar:

hmmm... you wanna be a Phinehas? grin

Jokes aside...it would be good to have some more Phineases...people who won't stand for the bad done by the Shallums and the Cozbis in the presence of God....
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Obataz: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2018
If na me b d pastor i 4 give Mr Ali big slap b4 following.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Jokkarm2: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2018
HAUSA & YORUBA ALPHA AND RAPE ARE LIKE RICE AND BEANS AND CHICKEN.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Na dem dem

In ASARI's voice: IF MY PROPHET DID IT, THEN I CAN EMULATE HIM cheesy

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by fajob: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2018
We are Expert in
1. Web Design/Programing/Development
2. Digital Marketing
3. CCTV/IPTV/Projectors
4.Radio(walkie-talkie)
(Trainings and Installations
CALL/WHATSAPP

www.jolagict.com
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by princeemmma(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2018
too bad, the man deserve death penalty or

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2018
nanakgh:
emotionally drained after reading that. people tell me about civility and leniency but I believe barbaric crimes deserve barbaric punishment. parents also need to talk to their kids on the regular..this has been happening since she was 8 yet she told no one! how?! regarding the sicko and his equally sick wife..karma watching u two like..
Don’t blame the child , she is traumatised enough. Most sexual abuse never gets reported because of complacency in our community. How many times has this father tried to seek justice for his daughter?
The pastor even took this man’s side , his wife she is still with him how do we know there are not others?
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Aru
When your erection GIves you direction, it will lead you to destruction

Na so!

But, which kain yeye perverted erection be dat sef!

If na on-the-spot as e dey perpetrate boys come jam am there, begin plank am follo lynching now; we go dey halla jungle-justice?

And a Law enforcement officer for that matter? Forgetti, with everything I don see for Naija sef, nobody fit convince me sayBuhari sef nor be Boko Haram Area Fada! undecided
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2018
nanakgh:
emotionally drained after reading that. people tell me about civility and leniency but I believe barbaric crimes deserve barbaric punishment. parents also need to talk to their kids on the regular..this has been happening since she was 8 yet she told no one! how?! regarding the sicko and his equally sick wife..karma watching u two like..
Have you considered the shame and fear she lived with? Abusers do threaten their victims into silence .Don’t blame the child she is traumatised enough. What of the pastor ? He is complacent so is the wife has any justice been done despite this father’s attempts?
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by nanakgh(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Have you considered the shame and fear she lived with? Abusers do threaten their victims into silence .Don’t blame the child she is traumatised enough. What of the pastor ? He is complacent so is the wife has any justice been done despite this father’s attempts?

I am not victim blaming. I'm just saying parents should get to know their kids better. She kept it to herself for a whole yr, and that is where I think better communication between child and parent would have come in handy. At her age there is absolutely nothing I wouldn't have told my mum, no matter what. I'm just calling on parents to be more attentive, more aware that's all.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
nanakgh:

I am not victim blaming. I'm just saying parents should get to know their kids better. She kept it to herself for a whole yr, and that is where I think better communication between child and parent would have come in handy. At her age there is absolutely nothing I wouldn't have told my mum, no matter what. I'm just calling on parents to be more attentive, more aware that's all.
That’s you
Not every child has that sort of relationship with a parent and here is assuming there is a mother to speak off. She could be staying with a grandmother. Her behaviour would have changed so would her persona but how is someone who has had no schooling or knowledge know there is something wrong?
And some mothers are told but they prefer to silence the victim as they prioritise social opinions over welfare.

A few years ago a woman wanted me to secretly treat her daughter who had an STD and do you know who the perpetrator was? The father
She did not want it known as he had threatened to replace her and for this mother this was more important then the life and welfare of her daughters ( they had 3)
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by nanakgh(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

hat’s you
Not every child has that sort of relationship with a parent and here is assuming there is a mother to speak off. She could be staying with a grandmother. Her behaviour would have changed so would her persona but how is someone who has had no schooling or knowledge know there is something wrong?
And some mothers are told but they prefer to silence the victim as they prioritise social opinions over welfare.

A few years ago a woman wanted me to secretly treat her daughter who had an STD and do you know who the perpetrator was? The father
She did not want it known as he had threatened to replace her and for this mother this was more important then the life and welfare of her daughters ( they had 3)

Mmm..cold world, but I truly hope the little girl gets all the help she needs. Quite taken aback by your story, tho. Some men have had kids but will never be fathers.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by jospepper(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
MamaCass:
Nawah o, imagine the guy even posed very well for the photo shoot. SMH seriously.
The guy in the picture is not Ali the rapist, that is Ukan Kurugh the person who interviewed the little girls dad. He also helped them to publicise the issue on social media. I don't know why he is pictured there, Ali the rapist should be there instead.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by ollah2: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mr. Ali wouldn't stop begging, he even brought his pastor, a pastor of The Glory of his Majesty to plead on his behalf. The pastor pleaded that he should be forgiven, he had done the act but was pleading and so he should be pardoned.

Let's change the people involved. The perpetrator is a Muslim and the Pastor is an Imam, the children of hate would have invaded this thread.. They would have cursed his lineage, his faith and everyone including the Imam but as usual they aren't here..

They reek of hypocrisy, hate and bigotry
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
nanakgh:

Mmm..cold world, but I truly hope the little girl gets all the help she needs. Quite taken aback by your story, tho. Some men have had kids but will never be fathers.

Fear a woman who puts material gain before her one child . This happens a lot more than you think.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Mitchsin(f): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
CastedDude:
It has been alleged that a 9-year-old girl was consistently abused by an official of the Federal Road Safety Corp in Benue state. According to an online report, the FRSC official was caught unclad in the car on top of the young girl. After the act was exposed to the girl's father, he took the child to the hospital and had necessary tests run on her which confirmed that the child had been raped.

Read the detailed report shared by Ukan Kurugh on Facebook;

I had a chat with Mr. A. The father of the 9year old girl who was been consistently abused by a mature man who is a staff of the Federal Road Safety Corp. The man opened up for the first time and told me exactly what happened. And efforts he has made so far.

He said on the 25th of Feb. This year at about 7pm. He had come back from a trip and was about taking a bath. When his neighbor Mrs. Charles Ali, walked in with one Miss C. (a groundnut hawker) Mrs. Charles walked into the compound and pointed at Mr. A, the victims father, and said "this is the girl's father"

At this point, Mr. Ali also came in and Mrs Ali told Mr. A that Miss C said she caught Mr. Ali naked in the car on top of the victim.

Mrs Ali was telling her husband, Mr. Ali that she had repeatedly warned him but he didn't listen and now he has been caught.

Mr. Ali, attempted to deny the allegation but Little Miss C (the groundnut hawker) kept insisting; "You did it, I saw you"
A neighbour, Mr. Moses Terngu came in at this point and told the father of the victim in Tiv, that he intended leaving the scene but his conscience won't free him. He told him that he had seen Mr. Ali, begging Miss C not to let people hear what has happened. He said Mr. Ali even assumed the little girl was Tiv like Mr. Moses and said "beg her not to let the matter go out, she is your tribe girl" He knew from then that something was wrong. A man will not beg one to keep a thing secret except he is guilty.

The father of the victim asked Mr. Moses to repeat what he had just told him in English so that the neighbors who had gathered who weren't Tiv would also hear it and he did.

He told them how he saw Little Miss C. And Mr. Ali arguing for a long time. Mr Ali was denying and begging her not reveal what has happened but the little girl braved through. Insisting that she had seen Mr. Ali very well and that he did it.

Mr. Ali later began to apologize, but he wouldn't say what he has done that he was apologizing for. And he even started crying.

Because the father was too shocked and probably too distraught at the time, he asked his neighbor to help talk to the daughter and she confirmed it actually happened.

He took the child to the hospital and had necessary tests run on her and they were released after about a week. The tests also confirmed that the child had been raped.

On the 26th, around 4:47am, Mr. Ali and wife came knocking on their door with their little baby. Mr. A the victim's father told his wife he would record the conversation, he attempted to, but because the culprit was already apprehensive, he spoke in hush tones and the record couldn't come out clearly. But he admitted in his apology that he actually did it and asked to be forgiven.

The father of the child victim reported the matter to the National Human Rights Commission but according to him, he was asked to write a formal complaint and he did, but no action was taken.

But all these was however after attempts to accuse the wife of conniving with the little miss C to tarnish his image and also his inability to craftily blame it on the devil and evil spirits.

The father again took the matter to NAPTIP but according to him, he was rejected the first time. It was after a contact had been given to him that he went back and a formal statement was taken.

It was found out during the usual questions asked that the act had been going on since the child was 8years old.
Mr Ali was arrested and detained but since the offence is a bailable offence, he has been released on bail. The matter is yet to go to court as investigations are still ongoing.

As at the time I had this interview with the victim's father, he was quite angry and felt frustrated that this evil committed against his child will be allowed to go unpunished.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/9-year-old-girl-raped-multiple-times-road-safety-official-benue-photos.html

He should rot in jail...Wicked fool!!
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by sampatdikachi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
I could barely understand the post with the whole Mr. A, Mr. ali, Miss. C, Mrs. Charles Ali blah blah blah undecided

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by seangy4konji: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ohh Jesus...
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by CorleonOfSicily: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
See as the girl fresh. Well! Oga Road Safety just want to construct the express way first, later he will make it safe.
Na this kind Road safety dey look woman breast if travelling with the husband.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by CorleonOfSicily: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Evidence number 1, the victim fresh for body, the man too fresh for body because of frequent direct contact.
No. 2, the man pose with the minor like say na im mature babe.
No. 3, his preek dey inside his boxer dey do janglover.
No. 4, you too like amebo, I don talk finish. (First Information Report) grin
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Should be sentenced to.life imprisonment with hard labour. Ashawos (prostitutes) no dey there?
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by ezekielayanfeol(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
He doesn't have human feeling, God will judge him

(1) (2) (Reply)

GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt / Man Kills Colleague With Digger After Stealing His N47,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.