Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

#dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu (1087 Views)

Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) / 'Free Leah Sharibu': Tom Brake Protests At Nigerian High Commission In UK / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by AltarBoy1: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Am writing this cos my heart is so pained, reading the story of how one of the girls was not released as a result of her religion and failure to denounce her faith. (I really commend her courage)...
I really don't have much to do or say, but am calling on all those that have influence on social media to please start a campaign for the release of this little angel. Our govt have really taken us for a ride and we should not fold our hands and watch as this little angel is been held in captivity. Plz, if you are have a considerable number of followers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other media outlets, plz start a campaign and challenge our govt to bring this girl.
My heart really bleeds now.

Worst is, amidst all these controversy, the Catholic Bishops of Nigeria are silent... Our strong and influencial pastors are siletn.... Top Christian leaders are silent..

This is so bad.

3 Likes

Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by AltarBoy1: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Alexreports

Vivianblog

Lalasticlala
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by AltarBoy1: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2018
This little girl is a saint in our modern world, as very few people can stand their ground in the face of death.
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by abduljabbar4(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
is she more important than the 5 girls that were killed? common sense should have told her to at least pretend to have have accepted islam. She has herself to blame. Thank you Buhari for returning dapchi girls and 90% of the chibok girls that the clueless one chosw to play politics with. Buhari till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by newbornmacho(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
abduljabbar4:
is she more important than the 5 girls that were killed? common sense should have told her to at least pretend to have have accepted islam. She has herself to blame. Thank you Buhari for returning dapchi girls and 90% of the chibok girls that the clueless one chosw to play politics with. Buhari till 2023
you are soooo insensitive, I can guess what religion you belong to just by how wicked your comment is....how can a human being be this callous....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by swagagolic01(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
abduljabbar4:

May God almighty judge you.... demons

1 Like

Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by abduljabbar4(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
newbornmacho:
you are soooo insensitive, I can guess what religion you belong to just by how wicked your comment is....how can a human being be this callous....
shut up. what the girl did is plain foolishness and extremism. Why couldnt she just pretend? and im very sure you are one of the hate-filled people that were mocking buhari when the girls got kidnapped. Thats how you lick your pastors shoes and eat grasses all in the name of religion. she has herself to blame.
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by newbornmacho(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
One idiot above me is blaming the victim instead of the terrorists...may God judge the useless religion of evil blood suckers that is making humans reason like satan
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by abduljabbar4(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2018
swagagolic01:

May God almighty judge you.... demons
tell your god to punish me in this second if he is the true son of his fathercheesy
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by SuperS1Panther: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Whoever or whatever gave birth to you this thing is cursed.

Whatever brought you to this world, will be ashamed of you.

I won't say more. Just reply me and i will give you a full salvo i have in my arsenal for animals in human skin like you.

No be today dem don dey ban people like us.
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by MrPolitics: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Free Leah Sherubu
I hope she returns to her family safely
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by abduljabbar4(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

Whoever or whatever gave birth to you this thing is cursed.

Whatever brought you to this world, will be ashamed of you.

I won't say more. Just reply me and i will give you a full salvo i have in my arsenal for animals in human skin like you.

No be today dem don dey ban people like us.

lolcheesy im not going back to NL prison because of a sore hater like you.

mynd44
seun
OAM4J

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

1 Like

Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by DeviIhimself: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2018
[s]
abduljabbar4:
[/s]
i told you to stop eating gworo you no gree
it has side effects on the brain
must you eat gworo because you sell gworo mr abokii?

oya carry your wheelbarrow and fork off to market
you don't belong to the internet
you belong to the gworo market
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by abduljabbar4(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2018
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s] i told you to stop eating gworo you no gree it has side effects on the brain must you eat gworo because you sell gworo mr abokii?
oya carry your wheelbarrow and fork off to market you don't belong to the internet you belong to the gworo market
why not cocaine. Dont you like profitscheesy??
Goro boosts libido and i have more than enough
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by DeviIhimself: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2018
[s]
abduljabbar4:

why not cocaine. Dont you like profitscheesy??

Goro boosts libido and i have more than enough
[/s]
shatap you gworo seller
gworo blocks brain especially when you chew it with burukutu
Stop eating harmful things that makes you reason like your cows
eat vegetables and fruits
gworo is used for dyes and not for consumption but you gworo eaters thinks its edible grin

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter all Buhari's supporters masha Allah amin
wallu wallah!
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by newbornmacho(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2018
One useless religion is destroying the world...shame on the idiots who believe the useless religion of terrorism
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by AltarBoy1: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
abduljabbar4:
I can tell from which religion you belong. Shey you know that if paraventure Niger Delta militant kidnap some Muslim children and tried to force convert them, the north will be boiling with violence. Religion of peace indeed.
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by dealslip(f): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
abduljabbar4:

shut up. what the girl did is plain foolishness and extremism. Why couldnt she just pretend? and im very sure you are one of the hate-filled people that were mocking buhari when the girls got kidnapped. Thats how you lick your pastors shoes and eat grasses all in the name of religion. she has herself to blame.
I am just curious if the tables were turned and you were in her position would your advice be applicable to you. Yes or No is okay for me.
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by eodavids(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
AltarBoy1:
Am writing this cos my heart is so pained, reading the story of how one of the girls was not released as a result of her religion and failure to denounce her faith. (I really commend her courage)...
I really don't have much to do or say, but am calling on all those that have influence on social media to please start a campaign for the release of this little angel. Our govt have really taken us for a ride and we should not fold our hands and watch as this little angel is been held in captivity. Plz, if you are have a considerable number of followers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other media outlets, plz start a campaign and challenge our govt to bring this girl.
My heart really bleeds now.

Worst is, amidst all these controversy, the Catholic Bishops of Nigeria are silent... Our strong and influencial pastors are siletn.... Top Christian leaders are silent..

This is so bad.

#freeleahsherubu!
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by eodavids(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Aren't you now celebrating and announcing to the world how smooth and cordial the relationship between buhari and the terror group is

Does the implications occur to you
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by abduljabbar4(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
eodavids:

Aren't you now celebrating and announcing to the world how smooth and cordial the relationship between buhari and the terror group is

Does the implications occur to you

you are not making any sense
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by abduljabbar4(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
dealslip:

I am just curious if the tables were turned and you were in her position would your advice be applicable to you. Yes or No is okay for me.

Yes. its called wisdom
Re: #dapchigirls!!! Operations Free Leah Sherubu by dealslip(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Yes. its called wisdom
I am satisfied with your answer. I just wanted to be sure you are not a hypocrite

(1) (Reply)

Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria / Hilarious Cartoon Depicting Current APC Crisis. / Osundecide2018: Omisore To Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.