Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,497 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) (60835 Views)

Is Cocoderm Cream Good For Black Skin? / Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / Lady Returns Back To Her Dark Skin After Initially Bleaching (before Vs Now Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Is that you in your profile?
I think so grin
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:
Didnt knw dat bleached people can go back to their old skin without having any kind of blemish.

Good for her tho, at least she will have rest of mind nd save more money.
if the bleaching hasn't gone far..,skin heals quickly..just like my cousin's
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by innocential3032(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
The prodigal daughter
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
martineverest:
if the bleaching hasn't gone far..,skin heals quickly..just like my cousin's
this womans own was beyond far lol
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:
I think so grin

Your face dey change.....how manage? Buhari's government?
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Your face dey change how manage? Buhari's government?
The change really affect me wella
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Redhot111(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nonsense. From black to white and back to black again. continues process just like the water cycle. God dey
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Ijeshalomo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
You don't have money to maintain the cream cos it's expensive. It's ok you can still afford lip stick. Is black lips not good either??
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by SuperBlack: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Olalan:
Good for her she made a quick u turn, really don't know why the girls bleach their skin.
She made no U-turn, Buhari's hardship caught up with her that she's not able to buy the cream again.
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Black is not hot abeg
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Black is always beautiful,
As for me, I love black,
Meanwhile don't like black pussy.
I only enjoyed black puss....y at night
And that's me meanwhile you can't do me anything.
RUGGED YOU

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Reelmii: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Olalan:
Good for her she made a quick u turn, really don't know why the girls bleach their skin.
very quick u turn ooo. at least it did not damage her skin
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
poverty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fool?

How is she black now?

Is that a BLACK colour?
some can be blind while their two shekeleke eye balls are open. Don't mind me ooo na we we naa iffot,
But your name shows that you excretes from your mouth, one is not surprise about the surgery. Just take heart.
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by brodalokie: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Scammer grin
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cream x xpensive na

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:
Didnt knw dat bleached people can go back to their old skin without having any kind of blemish.

Good for her tho, at least she will have rest of mind nd save more money.
You are right they don’t ....the skin does not return to the natural shade they are actually darker than before
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by CloudResident(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Go.Go and sin no more!
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why is that our people from that part of the county like to be bleaching
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by UkpabiSun: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
How i wished Toke Makinwa can contact this Lady 4 d way out, now dat dere is time
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
SHE WILL STILL GO BACK

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Some people sef..... What Joy do they derive changing their colour?........ The main thing is taking care of your skin and you look fresh.
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by NicoleAdanna: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
To me, reverse is the case here.
D black is her before while she bleaches now.
Argue with her if u see her tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by raydboi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lol. money � must have gone down
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Justifiedjosh: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lollzzz.... She was a gud example of recession. Bleaching cream cost price don high, so best option is to prefer your old self...

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
actrinity:

money for the bleaching cream is no longer there. lol
lmao
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Mike008(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Either way she is ugly
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
98% of Yoruba girls are into bleaching...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Pylony(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wow

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by MightySparrow: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Olalan:
So you too don't know? It is for men and their dick.
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by gwama: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
The picture where she says she is black is a filtered picture that has just darkened her complexion, otherwise she still has her Bobrisky complexion grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus-sized Ladies Go Topless For Photoshoot / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) / Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.