Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Take Two (blog Series) – Coming Really Soon On Www.chimmiboy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Two (blog Series) – Coming Really Soon On Www.chimmiboy. (278 Views)

Hitwe Sign Up - Hitwe Account Registration - Www.hitwe.com Sign In / https://www.xvideos.com / My Song Loading Soon On Nairaland, My Gees Show Me Some Love (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Two (blog Series) – Coming Really Soon On Www.chimmiboy. by Xperience12: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

I’d be starting my first new blog series titled “Take Two” ☺on www.chimmiboy.

Nana Ladipo is an ambitious young receptionist at the Hotel Hibiscus. She dreams about managing her own B&B one day. Her world turns on its head when Femi Coker, a hot-shot Nigerian-born, New York-trained director arrives in town to film the movie of his career. Complications arise when his PA’s last minute cancellation forces him to accept Nana’s help with the film production and that is when sparks begin to fly. Tormented by his childhood in exile, Femi is desperate to find the missing piece to a family tragedy. Among the wild and rural landscapes that form the backdrop locations to the film, Femi and Nana’s worlds collide in a climactic fight for their lives.
Take Two starts on the 23rd of April, 2017 and will run Every Friday at noon.

Please, spread the news on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp etc… It’s promises to be fun!

Thank you all for your support!

Xoxo,
Chimmiboy,
www.chimmiboy.

Cc Lalasticlala, Seun,Myne22

(1) (Reply)

Observed / Share 0 Share Tweet Can I Marry My Cousin Sister Or Brother? Countries That S / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.