Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That (45366 Views)

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Even as a kid, I never believed that.
It doesn't make sense.
Illusions and hypnotism. The more u repeat a story and believe in it, the more it becomes real and unconsciously manifest itself in ur daily lives.
Advanced psychology.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by gebest: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
He may be right
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
xynerise:
Seconded...I dont believe that shiit exist. Unless of course you made a covenant with the Devil to be your spouse grin

I also don't believe in it. If you are a child of God and God lives in you, what covenant do you have with the devil.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by safemagneticlas(f): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Abeg which one Karashika con be? embarassed

Check my siggy.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by CuteMadridista: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
sassysure:
It doesn't make sense.
Illusions and hypnotism. The more u repeat a story and believe in it, the more it becomes real and unconsciously manifest itself in ur daily lives.
Advanced psychology.
you have sense, you need to dump Yahweh too though

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by plessis: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by northvietnam(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
pastor tell dem Oooo... My mother wont allow me rest...
Go for deliverance cuz u hv spirit wife .... thats why u no wan marry...

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by xynerise: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

I also don't believe in it. If you are a child of God and God lives in you, what covenant do you have with the devil.

Exactly my point.. Just like somebody asking the Devil for a child and still cries that the child is possess afterwards

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by northvietnam(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
pastor tell dem Oooo... My mother wont allow me rest...
Go for deliverance cuz u hv spirit wife .... thats why u no wan marry...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by talk2percy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Is this man ok, just like the way he okayed masturbation People should run away from this man, he's lost touch with spirituality. He only knows how to take care or his hair and skin and service his numerous concubines

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by joelyusuf(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
sassysure:
It doesn't make sense.
Advanced psychology.
freecocoa:
Lmao grin grin grin

Seems they are getting more confused by the day, further confusing themselves and the confusion continue to confuse them, hmm! its well o.
undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by mikhe2(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
All dis ish works with the mind of an individual
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by FabioPeter: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hostel:
when annointing is no more effective many preacher started falling into error and saying rubbish..You said there is no demon bcux you lacks power to cast out demons...I just pity people following this blind servant of satan.

Why do people find it difficult to accommodate other people’s belief?
It’s ok if you don’t believe but why the name calling. Be nice!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by Lomprico2: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
I agree!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by AlphaStyles(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
is so k
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by FabioPeter: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
I agree with this explanation. A lot of these interpretations have their roots in our superstitious traditional beliefs.
I also don’t think eating in ones dream has any spiritual connotation, it’s superstition.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by translux(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Yahweh is a confusuonist, story of the tower of babel shows this

also Christianity is a confused religion with over 30,000 different sects

From the very beginning, Christians have split and diverged and disagreed about matters of extreme consequence, and matters that seem (on the face of it) totally trivial. For close to 1,500 years the chief hobby of Christendom seemed to be finding reasons to murder other Christians, and to this day thousands of Christian variations exist, many of which are utterly incompatible and "heretical" to each other's point of view. From Arianism to "Mariolotry", from thefilioque, to anti-trinitarian Oneness Pentecostalism, from hardline
feeneyism to Christian Universalism, from Quietism to televangelists ... any doctrinal standpoint held by one Christian group is guaranteed to be held in contempt by other (ostensibly) fellow Christians.

Yet every last one of them bows their knees before the Father, every last one of them believes that Christ dwells in their hearts and that they are strengthened by the power of this Spirit. Every last one of them"knows" that they are correct and everyone else is wrong. They alone are "filled up by the fullness of God." They can "feel it in their hearts".

"By their fruits you will know them," wrote the unknown author(s) of the book we call Matthew, and those words are quite right. The fruits of Christianity have always been discord among themselves, dehumanization of others and mutual persecution over whatever passes for heresy at that time and place. "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit" applies wonderfully to Christianity. By that very standard, the tree of Christianity is rotten to the core and more prickly than a cactus. It is evident and obvious that there is no "still, small voice" guiding Christians, that the Bible is wrong when it promises to reveal the truth to believers ... because regardless of one's belief, there are millions upon millions of other Christians who are convinced of that belief's incorrectness, convinced that the Holy Spirit has lit their path to truth (and likely think said "heretics" deserve eternal punishment to boot despite the fact that they are all supplicants to the same Lord).

EMPTY SKULL SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by Donshemzy1234: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Daddy Freeze wee soon rant again.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by CuteMadridista: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
translux:

EMPTY SKULL SPOTTED
it takes a lot of self awareness to spot yourself wink

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by mvem(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hostel:
when annointing is no more effective many preacher started falling into error and saying rubbish..You said there is no demon bcux you lacks power to cast out demons...I just pity people following this blind servant of satan.
...when they say same thing to your beloved men of God, thats when u remember "thou shall not lay hands on d anointed"...all u guyz are two mouthed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by millomaniac: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Shebi na the same pastor that said that masturbation is good and not a sin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by DollarAngel(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
True
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by donnie(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Just so that you do not mistaken...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by donnie(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Just so that you do not misyarn...

Ignorance makes people talk trash; watch this and correct yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTnS-ihnxFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwKN6l8Rxlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbg9dJNa_1M

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by Butoneday2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pussitto:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: "There Is Nothing Like Spiritual Wife Or Husband" (Video)

One of Nigeria's most respected man of God, Pastor chris oyakhilome has cleared the air that there is nothing like spiritual husband or wife. As this issue of spiritual spouse has been made known by some men of God as spiritual bondage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzLfOLrjLlY

https://chikasom..com/2018/03/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-there-is.html?m=1
You are a pastor and not a prophet so how wuld you knw? U will never knw cos is not ur field. U are a pastor I am a prophet so I no pass u. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Who are you to judge?
talk2percy:
Is this man ok, just like the way he okayed masturbation People should run away from this man, he's lost touch with spirituality. He only knows how to take care or his hair and skin and service his numerous concubines
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by shadeyinka(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
sassysure:
It doesn't make sense.
Advanced psychology.
Just thank God you never had one.

There are some people who are raped almost everyday by animals, men, women, strange beings almost every night in their dreams. Is this normal?

Incidentally, most have a difficult life and hence, they seek freedom in deliverance.

You've probably never heard of a barren woman who ALWAYS have miscarriages after sleeping with strange people in their dreams

Just give thanks that you were born free! Some were not and some are serious believers.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by donnie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Just so that you do not misyarn... Pastor Chris is not a novice in the arena of demonology. Watch him deal with your so-called spirit spouses... plus eating in dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTnS-ihnxFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwKN6l8Rxlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbg9dJNa_1M

CONCLUSION: This is a balanced man of God; you do not create doctrine from experiences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by dangotesmummy: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Khayri:
There are spiritual wife and husbands and if not taken care of can become a big problem to the person who has it. Some spiritual spouse are not harmful though instead they protect the person while some are harmful and will cause you disappointments, failed marriages/relationship cause your partner to cheat and hate you for no reason, make your partner lose affection for you, in fact spiritual spouse is a very big issue that if not taken care of if you even do charm of prosperity, the effects will be weak because they will block it same with witches and wizard if one does not clear that aspect of life, they will become very serious problem and a person might struggle and struggle without ever realising the problem throughout their life.

That's why some people remain gatekeeper, house boy, local mechanic, prostitutes for the rest of their lives.
evidences of superstition,spiritual and physical ignorance ,illiteracy and foolishness grandeur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That by lloyds(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
chukslawrence:
Who is a liar between Baba Adeboye and Ogbeni Chris?

Are u guys OK? When did Adeboye mention spiritual wife?

And who told you that one pastor knows Evey thing about God or spirituality.

In spiritual matters, Everyman is a learner until death.

Free baba abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.