Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) (33273 Views)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by KingGBsky(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Nigeria survive what the politicians has done to us all
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by bidemi1190: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
When we go rest with religion and tribal issues for this country and still the country aint growing. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Quality20(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
well I don't think anybody has a right to criticise her stance. I'm not a xtian, but as a religious person I know that faith has levels and some hearts are weak and some strong. This girl has simply shown that her faith and belief isn't weak and there is nothing wrong with that - its her right - others can do otherwise - cos its an individual thing

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
Bring Leah back.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by fabre4: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2018
iyke926:
Biafra would be a great country. 99% Christians, no space for the haters of peace and development.

I just pity the Northern Christians.
99% non muslims not 99% Christian
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by showafrica(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2018
CharleyBright:
I weep for my Country for the height of injustice and Religious intolerance.
Boko Haram decides to withhold a Christian girl and releases the other Muslim girls and the town cheers the Boko boys as heros, while the FG says nothing tangible.

Many Northern cities would have been burning from riots by now (with Christian death toll on the rise), had it been a Christian sect abducts a group of girls, then release them and withhold a single Muslim girl for no other reason other than she has refused to convert to Christianity.

Guy if to say na Aba wey e happen and they hold one Muslim girl. By now 100 Christian heads for don dey role for North. Well I pity those wey call themselves northern igbo.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2018
God will destroy both religion someday - one idiot up still typed Biafra , u re just a muguuuu - ur foolish uncles died cos of Biafra and the bigger uncle is somewhere enjoying his life - Nnamdi Kanu u r a murderer - Buhari u re a murderer - APC & PDP God will judge everyone of you - even the Vice President is now a murderer - politics in Nigeria is for the occult - none of them is a saint - they re all killlers -
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2018
I believe this same Poster will come here and Post about the Miracle that God is planninq to do concerninq this little girl.

He will soon Show them that he is miqhty in Zion Emmanuel.

Lets wait and see How d posterx Mouth will be shut d way God did to D lions in the Bible.

Meanwhile Gods love 4 Children is biqqer than anythinq. He will surely use her as a Testimony to increase our Christian Faith. Cox if dis gal should be hurt or dead, Many will deviate into another major and qo alonq with What d poster jux posted jux 2 b Convinced them.

God will surely Interven. Gbam!!
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by dahmie2013: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2018
One thing is 4 sure, if Peter dat was with Jesus denied him, yet Jesus still used him 4 His glory, how much more a child who never met Jesus & cudnt still deny Him in d face of wickedness & adversity. Her freedom is surely guaranteed, God will avenge her speedily & boko haram will know dere is only one true God.
She is a hero & has earned d respect of millions around d world 4 what she has done.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by tiredoflife(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2018
CharleyBright:
Boko Haram decides to withhold a Christian girl and releases the other Muslim girls and the town cheers the Boko boys as heros, while the FG says nothing tangible.

Many Northern cities would have been burning from riots by now (with Christian death toll on the rise), had it been a Christian sect abducts a group of girls, then release them and withhold a single Muslim girl for no other reason other than she has refused to convert to Christianity.

For a muslim it is okay to be anything as long as it promotes Islam
So it would ve been easy for them to convert
And later go back to Islam
For the girl she is a true Christian
Christianity is a life style and its spiritual
If she had loved her life and denied Christ she would be dead by now
I know a friend who did cos he wanted to marry the daughter of an alhaji
He is dead now
But if u are just a Christian by mouth
One can do it and will be free of any curse
But the girl is a true Christian

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by blackboy(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Ayeni Faith Damilola. I dont blame you. Na you get your mouth
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by fk001(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2018
She is also a potential Christian extremist. A small girl with that type of mindset hmm is not a small issue...

Had it been she denounced her faith she would have not been held captive by now......

Nigerian's are too over religious both the Christians and Muslim's
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by ollah2: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2018
tiredoflife:

For a muslim it is okay to be anything as long as it promotes Islam
So it would ve been easy for them to convert
And later go back to Islam
For the girl she is a true Christian
Christianity is a life style and its spiritual
If she had loved her life and denied Christ she would be dead by now
I know a friend who did cos he wanted to marry the daughter of an alhaji
He is dead now
But if u are just a Christian by mouth
One can do it and will be free of any curse
But the girl is a true Christian

Keep quiet. Which lifestyle is Christianity. Were your ancestors worshipping foreign gods? Didn't they love good and long lives? They must be in hell fire right now right?

Islam, Christianity et al are all rubbish.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by ariesbull: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2018
These northerners are fĂșcked and fĂșnny fighting for some prophet from Saudi and trying to be more Islam than Saudis

The black man is funny...after how the religion treated Africans and still look down on AFRICANS today...they are trying to carry Islam for head ....it's a shame....

God wouldn't ask you what religion you was or were born into

He would simply ask you if your demonstration of love

African Muslim must grow up and stop this killing if their fellow Africans....we should be ashamed

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2018
Both religion is a scam -
See what is happening today only in Nigeria -
Kidnapping , fraud , yahoo plus , land dispute , rape , corrupt politicians , oil bunkers , armed robbers , prostitution , gay , religion crisis , terrorism , fake pastors , electricity problem , harsh economy , tithe and seed sowing in every church , 10,000 church members feed GOs and his family only , exam malpractice present now in primary school , education system is dead , thugs are more relevant in the society , assasins re respected , judicial system is corrupt ,

All in this country - Nigeria will never no peace - so many things have gone wrong -

quote author=bidemi1190 post=66085551]When we go rest with religion and tribal issues for this country and still the country aint growing. Hypocrites[/quote]
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Decryptor(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
I absolutely agree with you. Had it been a Christian terror group who abducted the girls, and released only the Christians and yet still held onto the Muslims, there would most definitely would had been a violent reaction. The FG acted very irresponsibly by leaving that girl behind. I would rather all of them remain in captivity than let those monsters hold onto that little Christian girl

The thing is there is nothing and there will never be anything like a Christian Terror Group. It even sounds odd already. Christianity is an embodiment of love, tolerance, joy, serenity and peace. Even if Jesus and God is a ruse according to some atheists here on NL, i will forever remain glad that i was born a Christian. God will take preeminence on the fate of Leah. She is a young soldier of Christ!

Christianity is THE TRUE RELIGION OF PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2018
taaa gbafuooo there, Buhari is aware of this, and he is the one that intentionally withheld her release from captive... Yusuf must pay with his blood

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Asebaba1(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2018
Cant you for once think positive?
People are worried about a sympathetic issue , you are talking about beauty, was this same girl not beautiful when she was a kid? think, this can happen to anybody.
Earthspilgrim:
may God save us o

hmmmmm

Anyways, let me make your day a bit less sad by showing you a little beauty

my people come see fine pikin, click on the link below to reveal a pretty little girl,

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
abeg share with your family and friends
God bless
RYANation

Click o,
you better vote grin
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Macgabe(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2018
CharleyBright:

Bro, you don't need to go too far. Just because a muslim girl refused to remove her hijab for induction the other time, they all started crying and she even appeared at the national assembly. Now, our almighty Pastors wouldn't say jack. Only God will deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by andyanders: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Her case is a Case Study for Christians.

Oh Lord our God, let your strength fall upon Ms leah to be released and those holding to fall asleep so that your angels will return her safe to her parents. With this, those holding her will then know your power and denounce the god.

Show an example of who you are to them that know you not.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by tallfish145(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Though forcing someone to accept a faith is a sin in islam but the little bae would have just deceive them by renouncing just to be freed and return to her original faith upon release. Playing unneccessary hero
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Endtimebro: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2018
God that never sleeps nor slumber know how to glorify Himself and keep His own
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by kanubiafra: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
I absolutely agree with you. Had it been a Christian terror group who abducted the girls, and released only the Christians and yet still held onto the Muslims, there would most definitely would had been a violent reaction. The FG acted very irresponsibly by leaving that girl behind. I would rather all of them remain in captivity than let those monsters hold onto that little Christian girl
WHERE IS MURIC
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:
How do we even know the so called Christian girl is not part of the movie?

Yes you are not far from being wrong. How would we know if it is not Sawdust that is in your skull that you call Brain.

How?

You see there are many things we wouldn't know
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by zudozz: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2018
mexxmoney:
God will punish Boko haram and their sponsors

punish buhari n apc too!
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2018
You see the difference between Christianity and Islam.

Christianity says don't kill an unbeliever because tomorrow he might Change.

Islam says all unbelievers are death worthy.

If the religion these animals claim to propergate is Pure, Holy, and Sensible Why not leave the girl after preaching your religion to her and Tomorrow She might have a Change of heart.

If I was born in Islam I would have left the moment I knew my left from right.

If you are a good man you don't need to proclaim it. People will do it for you without sending them.

If my Religion is Peaceful I don't need to shout it. The fruits of my Actions will show it.

It is CLEAR as CRYSTAL which religion is of peace or not.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by faheez(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
sorry o,but you don't have sense. as in you are very wicked, hypocritical and heartless. you are so concerned with the 1christian girl not released is more important than the 5lifes lost. You pple are not bothered
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by emmanikewon(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2018
I HOPE MILITANT SURROUNDED PASTORS GO BORROW FROM THIS GIRL KIND OF FAITH? AND STOP DISTURBING US WITH THEIR NOISE EVERY THEY GO LIKE MTN! !! !!!
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Proffdada: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2018
bjayx:
Mumu post wey no get sense.
But in other news...
Always put your faith in Photoshop grin
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Awoo88: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2018
adekhingz:
And then Boko haram made a Hero of Leah Sheribu. The entire Muslim world distances itself from the atrocities carried out by the B'haram sect. And to say B'haram attacked the school thinking the students were ALL Christians is an unsound argument. Whosoever believes such is just as foolish as those who related the story. Anyway, May the poor girl be set free soon, unharmed (Ameen).
Bh stated publicly that had they known the girls were Muslims, they wouldn't have been kidnapped. Wasn't that why some dachi people were chanting "holy warriors" and waving at boko haramite? No body is pushing the "unsound argument" but some of the girls who returned and boko haram who took time to preach to the people

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Smooyis(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Touch NOT........ shocked
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Doctormarrvin: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Standing ovation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Spends Christmas With NYSC Corps Members In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.