Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) (33274 Views)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by parissaint(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:
How do we even know the so called Christian girl is not part of the movie?
Make Thunda Fire U
Infact Go To Hell
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by adekhingz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Awoo88:

Bh stated publicly that had they known the girls were Muslims, they wouldn't have been kidnapped. Wasn't that why some dachi people were chanting "holy warriors" and waving at boko haramite? No body is pushing the "unsound argument" but some of the girls who returned and boko haram who took time to preach to the people

B'haram wouldn't have attacked had they made NO findings about the school. They only told you and I what they want us to believe. The market they blow up, are there no Muslims there? The mosques they blow up, are there no Muslims there? Even the Churches they blow up, under what agreement with the Muslim Law do they operate

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by laura8: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:
How do we even know the so called Christian girl is not part of the movie?
grin grin..you just read my mind..this whole show is ridiculous..
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by abimic(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
I like your temerity, one even the so called mature Christians lack when faced with life threatening instances. I support your decision because you know your worth, value and reasons of living. Considering their modus operandi, if she renounces, they would rape her, marry her off and never returned If she's not killed in the end. Someday when released or escaped, she would be a talking point by all, she has made name for herself and all left when released is to be advocate of public peace with the UN just as her counter part that came to Nigeria some years back and met with the president. Wishing you safe return dear. You stand tallest amongst men.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by olawalepopoola: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
This girl she is too young to be adamant
She us not too young. Our faith in Christ can be tested at anytime. Our prayer should be the grace not to deny when we face it.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Lawrencejr73: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Christians all over the world should start a $1 donation for the poor girl.
Since FG paid ransome for the rest we can bail our own and stop praying.
When we have all donated we will hand to the FG to help us negotiable a good deal since they are good at negotiating
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by seuner: 4:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Many are walking freely and not chained, but are in eternal bond, Liya is Free in christ, but in Boko Haram bond. what a joy to know whom one believeth and be ready to give all for Him. oh, what a joy!

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Clementz0(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2018
I Knew God Will Vindicate That Lil Girl, Papa Adeboye Has Prayed For Her,I Believe Shes Gonna Be Released And Her Life Will Be Transformed. HALLELUYAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Spends Christmas With NYSC Corps Members In His Home / Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.