Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) (48794 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by RavinWolf(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by fk001(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Don't waste my time. If you really want to learn you have internet go through my previous threads. Theres more than a hundred of them. Knowledge is for seekers. Not time wasters.

I followed all your topics with my other account Farouk0403, and as i said it earlier i respect and like all your cultural topics but i bet to disagree with you on most of your religion topics.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by KingSango(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
jared007:
He has invited demons to his bloodlines. His descendants may pay the price.

Insulting the King. How dare you? grin

Sango is an angel of justice.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
skulls and human body parts will start missing in Brazil... AFONJA and diabolism are 5/6

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Well all I gat to say is that....

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
KingSango:

Insulting the King. How dare you? grin

Sango is an angel of justice.

Ase

Love Sango
I heard sango is a gay god.. and bobrisky is one of sango descendants
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by KingSango(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I heard sango is a gay god.. and bobrisky is one of sango descendants

Sodomy is witchcraft and Sango hates witches.

Really women rule Yorubaland and the head Sango is a woman, that's the only person in private via tradition the Alaafin of Oyo bows too!

Yoruba is the mother goddess culture not the Egypt Freemasonry sodomite cults.

Ase

Love Sango

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by gwama: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
How to leave God to come to Lucifer cry cry
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by KingSango(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
gwama:
How to leave God to come to Lucifer cry cry

Nonsense.

Stop insulting the King. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by fucktoto: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

See your name sef.

forget the name, i'm a Christian and i serve the Almighty God. i know where you're going, but i have to say if nothing at all, the advent of Christianity in africa brought about the westernization/civilization we all enjoy today. the wooden, powerless gods your forefathers worshiped left them in the dense darkness of ignorance that they wore plantain leaves and walked barefoot for centuries. pagans fight in vain.
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by karlboss: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
Gaddamn tribeless oyinbo are coming here to accept our Gods and here we have full blooded Nigerians from some great tribes and great cultures and spiritual heritage who cant even respect the faith of their ancestors.

Nigeria can be such a Great Nation if we all return to the Gods of our ancestors and construct great shrines to the Gods and centres of nature worship and spirituality.

but unfortunately we chose to serve corrupt pastorpreneurshops and deadly imams. Tufiakwa!

The only time these hypocrites consult oracles is when they have evil intentions at their heart. Why cant we use our great spiritual knowledge for good.

Unfortunately the real African traditional religion is dying out with our elders in the villages while touts are being promoted.

Check out these fake new shrines in some places . they are not the real thing. They dont even have proper idols representing Gods. They just make a dirty mess and call it a shrine. In the past every tribe knew how to carve idols in their unique cultural sense to symbolize the Gods but that knowledge is almost extinct. And each feature of the carving had a unique symbolization. It was not random. Nowadays you can mostly find them only in private collections european museums.

My brother only if our eyes can open. When the white came they saw our religion and called it a primitive religion. Primitive word derived from Latin word primus meaning the first. Our religion is the first religion from God directly from God take it or leave it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
fucktoto:

forget the name, i'm a Christian and i serve the Almighty God. i know where you're going, but i have to say if nothing at all, the advent of Christianity in africa brought about the westernization/civilization we all enjoy today. the wooden, powerless gods your forefathers worshiped left them in the dense darkness of ignorance that they wore plantain leaves and walked barefoot for centuries. pagans fight in vain.

Yes it also liberated the Chinese, Koreans, Indians and Malaysians.

By the way, what is wrong with us discovering our world ourselves? Who asked anyone to use the name of any God to dominate and enslave another race?

We lived in peace and had we embraced our own religion we would have had better respect for each other.

Funny, the western world has abandoned religion.it is the converts - the Africans that carry it like a beast of burden on his back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
Gaddamn tribeless oyinbo are coming here to accept our Gods and here we have full blooded Nigerians from some great tribes and great cultures and spiritual heritage who cant even respect the faith of their ancestors.

Nigeria can be such a Great Nation if we all return to the Gods of our ancestors and construct great shrines to the Gods and centres of nature worship and spirituality.

but unfortunately we chose to serve corrupt pastorpreneurshops and deadly imams. Tufiakwa!

The only time these hypocrites consult oracles is when they have evil intentions at their heart. Why cant we use our great spiritual knowledge for good.

Unfortunately the real African traditional religion is dying out with our elders in the villages while touts are being promoted.

Check out these fake new shrines in some places . they are not the real thing. They dont even have proper idols representing Gods. They just make a dirty mess and call it a shrine. In the past every tribe knew how to carve idols in their unique cultural sense to symbolize the Gods but that knowledge is almost extinct. And each feature of the carving had a unique symbolization. It was not random. Nowadays you can mostly find them only in private collections european museums.
Maybe you know this
Maybe you don’t
Bahia in Brazil has the largest population of decendents of African slaves
The food is very similar to what’s eaten in Nigeria, the customs and traditions have their roots here and in other African countries i

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
fk001:

I followed all your topics with my other account Farouk0403, and as i said it earlier i respect and like all your cultural topics but i bet to disagree with you on most of your religion topics.

it doesnt matter really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Maybe you know this
Maybe you don’t
The food is very similar to what’s eaten in Nigeria, the customs and traditions have their roots here and in other African countries i

I know it very well. but it is of no conssequence to us. they have lost their tribes. they are mixed. the only true Brazilians are the natives of the region.
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Maybe you know this
Maybe you don’t
The food is very similar to what’s eaten in Nigeria, the customs and traditions have their roots here and in other African countries including Angola
Brazil is very homogenous in terms of their racial and ethnicities how can you be certain he does not have black lineage? It would not be unusual in Brazil one does not have to look black.

And the religion of Bahia is Candomblé which is a mixture of Yoruba ,Bantu and Fon beliefs rather than be dismissive and angry
Know someone’s orgins they could be more African than you think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

I know it very well. but it is of no conssequence to us. they have lost their tribes. they are mixed. the only true Brazilians are the natives of the region.
You don’t own tradition
Thankfully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

You don’t own tradition
Thankfully

what a nonsensical statement. i dont own traditionn but i have a say in my tribe. and to me it makes more sense if my own fellow tribesmen are practicing the tradition of our forefathers than some foreigner from another nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Maybe you know this
Maybe you don’t
The food is very similar to what’s eaten in Nigeria, the customs and traditions have their roots here and in other African countries including Angola
Brazil is very homogenous in terms of their racial and ethnicities how can you be certain he does not have black lineage? It would not be unusual in Brazil one does not have to look black.

And the religion of Bahia is Candomblé which is a mixture of Yoruba ,Bantu and Fon beliefs rather than be dismissive and angry
Know someone’s orgins they could be more African than you think.

they are a hybrid of different cultures for all im concerned. it matters more to me if our fellow countrymen are practicing our ancestral faith than some foreigner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have my issues with the Yorubas on Nairaland. However, when it comes to traditional religion, I have to admit that the Yorubas are probably the most advanced in all of Africa. It pains me that we Igbos have abandoned our gods for European/Jewish fetish called Christianity. As long as Africans follow European/Arabian gods and culture, we will continue to be behind them. This is the simple fact. Look at the non-European countries that are outstanding in the world, the value their traditional religion and culture above all else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by bamoski(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
iyke926:
I hope he doesn't start exporting mined skulls to Brazil.

Your mumu is raised to the power of 100,000,000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by Mujtahida: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

May the Gods bless you for this deep write up. And I am proud to call you my Igbo brother. We need to go back to our roots and forsake this European/Jewish and Arabian gods. They are not for us. All they do is destroy our minds and consciousness. The day Africans return back to their roots is the day African consciousness will lead us to heights that we can't even imagine. Thank you once again brother.
GodIsBiafran my brother, I agree with you. Something happened to the consciousness of the blackman and I think it has to do with the poisoning of our consciousness with the Abrahamic religions. Our religion was a nature based religion. Not this abrahamic alien religions. No wonder the black has a sick soul, even in America black communities are poor and broken. We were spiritually raped. However I don't subscribe to anything fetish but I am wholly for the restoration of the spiritual consciousness of the black man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by karlboss: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

it doesnt matter really.

There is this research I was working on the African traditional religious practice of Hausa before Islam. Most things you see about Hausa is Arabic. I still have this feeling that Hausa Igbo and Yoruba have very similar culture. I have evidence for Igbo Yoruba but nothing for Hausa cos it's hard separating Hausa traditional religion from Islam.
It's only Fulani that I feel are not Nigerians and are totally different from us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
I av notin to say.......let wait for d elers
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Those pictures are Alusi shrine figures and I posted them because Igbos still have a chance for revival . They have been questioning their identity for ages.

But I am not Igbo. I am a Hausa Traditionalist. Anyways, any Pagan traditionalist is my brother.

Gods Bless.

That's really cool. I have always been interested in Hausa traditional spirituality before the arrival of Islam. Please tag me on your future posts especially on similar topics. You are really enlightened.
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

what a nonsensical statement. i dont own traditionn but i have a say in my tribe. and to me it makes more sense if my own fellow tribesmen are practicing the tradition of our forefathers than some foreigner from another nation.
Culture and tradition has never been linear how you adapt to the modern world dictates weather it survives or not. No secular culture or tradition has ever stood the test of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
fucktoto:

Religion should be about spiritual consciousness not materialism. You and your fellow Christians have lost your way.
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by fucktoto: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yes it also liberated the Chinese, Koreans, Indians and Malaysians.

By the way, what is wrong with us discovering our world ourselves? Who asked anyone to use the name of any God to dominate and enslave another race?

We lived in peace and had we embraced our own religion we would have had better respect for each other.

Funny, the western world has abandoned religion.it is the converts - the Africans that carry it like a beast of burden on his back.

i don't think following the white man's religion is the cause of enslavement and domination among races and tribes. it has nothing to do with it at all. it's man's nature to be greedy, and greed breeds the desire to cheat, to secure power and dominate.

even in the time past when idol worshiping was rampant in africa, men were not united. one tribe would think their own god was superior to the other tribe's. then they would go to war, kill and maim, usurp lands and properties. they didn't have the kind of weapons used today, but if they did they would still use them. the black race lived in ignorance for centuries. admittedly, the damages wouldn't have been as bad as we witness now, neither would there have been improvements.
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

this is what makes you uncivilized and underdevloped.

What does a pagan know about civilization and development. Abeg jerk off.
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
GraGra247:

What does a pagan know about civilization and development. Abeg jerk off.

tell the same to your ancestors you self-servicer

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by fucktoto: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Religion should be about spiritual consciousness not materialism. You and your fellow Christians have lost your way.

and who said your forefathers were spiritually conscious?

did they not go to wars and destroy lives and properties?
Re: Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=KingSango post=66069267]

Sodomy is witchcraft and Sango hates witches.

Really women rule Yorubaland and the head Sango is a woman, that's the only person in private via tradition the Alaafin of Oyo bows too!

Yoruba is the mother goddess culture not the Egypt Freemasonry sodomite cults.

Ase

pro-gays claim thatSango, the Yoruba god of thunder, was often described as a beautiful man who dressed like a woman,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.