Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,309 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides (844 Views)

Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides / Buhari’s Minister Fires APC Chairman, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by amodu(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
The Minister of Communications, Dr Adebayo Shittu, on Thursday relieved two of his aides of their appointments.

They are: Mr Victor Oluwadamilare, Special Assistant (Media) and Sheik Imam Tajudeen, Special Assistant (Special Duties).

This was made known in a statement by Mr Henshaw Ogubike, the Deputy Director of Press in the ministry.

The statement reads: “The Honourable Minister of Communications, (Dr) Adebayo Shittu, has approved the disengagement of two of his aides; namely Mr. Victor Oluwadamilare, Special Assistant (Media) and Sheik Imam Tajudeen, Special Assistant (Special Duties).

“Consequently, anybody dealing with them on behalf of the Honourable Minister and the Ministry of Communications is doing so at his or her own risk.

“They have been directed to hand over all Ministry’s properties in their possession.
“The Hon. Minister, however, thanked them for their services and wished them well in their future endeavours.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/communications-minister-fires-2-aides/
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by Man2utd(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Does he even need a special assistant.
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by DynasTee: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
It doesn't change the fact that you are a wicked person
Just pay them

4 Likes

Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by doctokwus: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
It just confirms that the allegation of corrupt enrichment against the minister is after all true.
No wonder he showed his st upidity by distributing Buhari 2019 campaign caps at a FEC meeting,without being sanctioned!
I am still challenging anybody to show me a SINGLE appointee of Buhari that doesn't have a past,present or ongoing criminal record.
No one has yet taken the challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by Kingspin(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
SADDEST COUNTRY BE IN
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by ajebuter(f): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
I'm sure his whistle blower is part of the sacked aide.

As usual, PMB will do nothing about the allegation..

He is an APC politician and we all know APC encompasses sainthood, piety and spotlessness..
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by docadams: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good for the sacked lot.I dislike politicians generally and their aides nauseate me. When one says Yahoo boys live a fake live, aides of politicians are worse. An enlightened slave do have and strive at all times to protect his/her integrity. If you disagree ask kanta kute. However political aides are the least among unequals in the ciycle of politicians. I call them general duty servants.
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by Paperwhite(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/22/buharis-communications-minister-adebayo-shittu-owns-12-luxury-homes-n93m-printing-press
That simply means the afore was simply true. If you stand for the truth you always stand alone.
Shittu is Buhari's ass-licker hence the allegations will never see the light of the day.
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Adebayo Shittu, the stupid old fool who derives pleasure fuccking Poly Ibadan students.
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by babdap: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
A disgrace to the State at the FEC
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sells tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by richard69(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Hope you've paid them?
Re: Communications Minister Fires 2 Aides by FarahAideed: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2018
ajebuter:
I'm sure his whistle blower is part of the sacked aide.

As usual, PMB will do nothing about the allegation..

He is an APC politician and we all know APC encompasses sainthood, piety and spotlessness..

He is the first name there

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Wike Sworn In High Court Judges / IGP Reinstates Oust Kogi Commissioner Of Police / Nigerians Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.