Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) (41028 Views)

Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos / Herbalist Beheads & Plucks Policeman's Eyes In Jos To Make Invisibility Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2018
revontuli:

It is not limited to only Nigeria, either. It's all over Africa.
There are graphic photos of a Ghanaian snapchat celebrity girl, (google gahana snapchat girl murder) brutally killed and her body parts harvested in Ghana. It happens in Tanzania (albino murders and organ harvesting), Gambia, Botswana, Zambia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Kenya (which you say is years ahead of Nigeria), pretty much everywhere in Africa.

Google country name ritual murder and put any country you want, see for yourself.
Ritualist killing and organ harvesting seems to be one of the cancers infecting Africa. I think the governments of all African countries need to come together and start a massive campaign to put an end to it.

You want the people in government that are the beneficiary of this ritual killings to do something, ain't going to happen.
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Please brilliant Nairalander what is the solution, is this how we will continue as a Nation, your contribution may save another innocent child from becoming the next victim. This kind of story has become a recurring decimal, yet we want progress and peace in the land, how can we have such when innocent children are shedding tears of sorrow daily!
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by coolMeenah: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2018
OMG!!! pple re just so heartless
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by tochieee: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2018
Does that justify the suffering of this poor boy. First let me tell you. Buy any newspaper today and read carefully, the problems of this country is from the NORTH. Argue with ur intestine
MDsambo:

Your people in the south eats humans alive. Barbarism is not region specific
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by scobyhybrid(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2018
why almost all bad news for Nigeria dey cum from north
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by achiever12: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2018
TheAlchemist:

Better to be shot than to have your eyes plucked out.... this is just undiluted wickedness, guess what the beneficiary of the eyes would be one useless Alfa... for some useless potion for some useless big man... Lord have mercy! The number of evil of this kind that goes unreported will make u weep for Nigeria as a country.
Give us state police they refuse, community police they refuse, who will then protect the weak and vulnerable in the land.

Evil is everywhere
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by Talktoyoulater(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2018
Hahaha what to do na?
Chochovini:
MARS Abeg o you wan go roast ya self alive? Ha! I no fit cry o...
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by onomeabuja: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Chochovini:
Na who wey una wan leave behind here now? Oya make una come sitdon here make we follow enjoy de “CHANGE“ wey una vote for in 2015 come dey chant “Sai baba“ untop. Una no de go anywhere. Shey una de hear me so?
OGA NO BE ME O,
I NO EVEN KNW D ROAD WEN DE USE GO VOTE BUHARI O
GOD KNW SAY I NO VOTE BUHARI,
SO MY BROTHER NA PEOPLE TROUSER I WAN HOLD O,
MAYB I FIT DE WASH PEOPLE CLOTH FOR OVER THERE , E GO BETTER PASS D ONE I DE SUFFER HERE FA.
ABI MAKE I HOLD UR TROUSER?
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by obi123: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2018
achiever12:

You are free to port to the the US. By the time they use you for shooting practice on the street in broad daylight, nobody will tell you before you port back. Every part of the world has its ups and downs

yes but at least someone pays most times for their crimes , but in Nigeria, there is absolutely no justice for the victim, they will go scot free.

NIGERIA IS A MESS
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by labelle123(f): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2018
with all this bad things people are doing there is God ooooooo
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by MDsambo: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2018
tochieee:
Does that justify the suffering of this poor boy. First let me tell you. Buy any newspaper today and read carefully, the problems of this country is from the NORTH. Argue with ur intestine

You guys are cancer to Nigeria. Argue with your ancestors
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by Nigeriadondie1: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
They should have killed the boy than to let him go thru pain and a life of darkness. Let the boy be killed painlessly.
May d ritualist die a painful and slow death.
It is high time police raid all shrines but sadly d elites are involved in rituals
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
I blame his stupid father that cant take care of his islamic education at home but opted to send him to almajiri just like many lazy northern parent.
May Allah heal the boy.
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by revontuli(f): 1:17am On Mar 24, 2018
TheAlchemist:

You want the people in government that are the beneficiary of this ritual killings to do something, ain't going to happen.

People should stop electing them. Corruption and ritual killings are, as you guys say, 5&6.
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by tochieee: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2018
MDsambo:

You guys are cancer to Nigeria. Argue with your ancestors
... My dear tell urself the Truth. Nigeria gained independence long time ago, but u guys are still backward hence bringing total setback to the country. Example is the PMB that once to come and die in the office
Re: Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) by cherishsweet(f): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
So much evil everywhere.... [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 / Man Rapes His 5-Year-Old Niece In Adamawa To Get Back At His Brother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.