Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. (4318 Views)

Please What Could I Be Doing Wrong In My Blog That Made Goggle Not To Approve Me / 5 Seo Tactics You Are Doing Wrong / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
Kirchhoff01:

Funny how you review people's site and your own traffic is as dead as anything can be... I checked your site on Alexa. It's nothing to write church about. The people you are even reviewing their site haVe better ranking than you. Your site is clean though.

okay. Traffic does not come overnight, hope u know that. To review someone site, I don't need traffic to do that.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 8:47pm On May 01, 2018
Bigga5:
Please review my blog. Am yet to get custom domain www.gobuzz.ga

Thanks for Dropping your link.

#I just checked your site.

# To cut everything short, there are a lot to do.

# First, do well to create a menu.

# please work on the footer, looking messy right now.

# Do well to work on the home page to.

I recommend u check one of my clients site to see how i designed the footer and the home for reference. www.enibest.com.ng Thanks

# Other will come like traffic and keywords ....

Here is my own website: www.albblog.com

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 in case u have any question.

CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH ME IF YOU WISH
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by tech18: 9:02pm On May 01, 2018
aimelebon:

I recommend u check one of my clients site to see how i designed the footer and the home for reference. www.enibest.com.ng Thanks

[5/1, 8:58 PM]Pls I need review of my new blog
www.jobnewsng.tk
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 9:12pm On May 01, 2018
Donraqh:
Hello bro, thank you very much for offering this review. Kindly help review https://www.financengr.com thank you in advance.

I love your Logo.

# Do well to add a favicon to ur site.

# Ur menu seems jampack. U can have a drop down menu.

#Please do well to work on your footer. i can see a contact form. It is not looking great at my end.

# Personaly I love great design. If you can get a page builder for ur site, it will make more sense. So far far am happy with ur effort.

# Your site loads fast. That is great.

# Traffic is another issue. Do well to work on that.

FOR NOW I CAN FIND KEYWORD RELATED TO YOUR SITE

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 9:35pm On May 01, 2018
binbass:
Please review this for me https://biznesstalks.com

Bro i want to commend u for your effort in establishing your site.

# here is the main thing i want u to work on: The design. Your site seems to be under construction. Do well to add links to your menu

# Add favicon

# Create a logo

# And add a sidebar.

Other will come if you fix these ones I have mentioned.

I WISH GOOD LUCK

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 9:45pm On May 01, 2018
tech18:
[5/1, 8:58 PM]Pls I need review of my new blog
www.jobnewsng.tk

Thanks for dropping your link. we have just finished chatting about ur site on whatsapp. Do well to apply all my recommendations.

WISH U THE BEST
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by tech18: 10:35pm On May 01, 2018
aimelebon:

Thanks for dropping your link. we have just finished chatting about ur site on whatsapp. Do well to apply all my recommendations.

WISH U THE BEST
thanks alot
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Donraqh(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2018
aimelebon:

I love your Logo.

# Do well to add a favicon to ur site.

# Ur menu seems jampack. U can have a drop down menu.

#Please do well to work on your footer. i can see a contact form. It is not looking great at my end.

# Personaly I love great design. If you can get a page builder for ur site, it will make more sense. So far far am happy with ur effort.

# Your site loads fast. That is great.

# Traffic is another issue. Do well to work on that.

FOR NOW I CAN FIND KEYWORD RELATED TO YOUR SITE

Thank you very much bro, already working on your recommendations.
Glad to know you are there.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Nijablog: 7:55am On May 02, 2018
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by princesa(f): 1:57pm On May 02, 2018
www.tripplemonline.com

Please review, thanks in advance
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by omodejk12: 4:06pm On May 02, 2018
Please help me review
https://www.viralworldnews.co.uk

albblog:
Hey there! Do you have a blog ? If yes, Have you ever asked yourself questions such as:

1- Why is blog/website slow?
2- Why am I not getting traffic ?
3- Is my blog or Website looking great?
4- Is my blog having all the necessary items ?
5- What blog X is using and his site is ranking higher ?
6- What plugins is blog X is using ?
7- What Theme is blog X is using ?

I WILL HELP YOU ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS FOR FREE.

Just drop your Blog's Link and I will find time to review it. In case I am not getting back to you on time, find out by getting in touch with
me on whatsapp.

My contact: 08133049669

BELOW IS THE REVIEW OF SOME SITES

1 www.naturalremedylab.com

I have checked your site. It looks nice.

Here are things you can do:

# First bear in mind that your blog is a new one, just 2 months 21 days and people have been in the domain before you. Don't think you can start ranking so fast. SEO takes time. But I will tell you things you can be doing right now.

# For the keyword: "dongoyaro", you are ranking No 8, already you are on the first page on google search result. It's a good beginning.

Now see other keywords and your ranking.( it might not be exactly that position, just add 2 or 3)
benefits of palm wine ----> 64
benefits of scent leaf ----> 34
bitter cola uses ----> 63
bitter kola benefits ----> 84
bitter kola uses ----> 58
corn silk extract benefits ----> 61
cure syphilis naturally ----> 91
dongoyaro ----> 6
fact about tuberculosis ----> 55
functions of bitter cola ----> 83

Please do well to work with those keywords in your posts, that is what people are searching for.

# Already your domain authority is 13/100. Not bad

# You have a total of 108 backlinks, continue getting more.

# 6 domains are referring to you. Not bad as in the beginning.

# You are using yoast SEO plugin on your site. That is good but keep in mind that if it's not properly setup, you won't get a better result.
so make sure you work with their recommendation. Include thise keyword in your posts.

# I can not find all your posts. Can you make it more easier for visitor to see all your posts? This will reduce your bounce rate which is also a key factor in ranking.

# The social share buttons are placed at the right and not that visible. The one at the top right is not easy to access, still at the top. Make sure you include it in your post ideally after your posts.

# remember you are talking about health. People don't play with that, so make sure you always give more details in your posts. (I have checked that aspect .... no idea)

# I recommend you read this post: https://neilpatel.com/what-is-seo

# Also, you need to work on your design. The first impression matters a lot too. you are using "twentyseventeen".
I can redesign the site for you if you wish. check my website.

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Bigga5(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2018
aimelebon:

Thanks for the review. I have started working on your recommendations.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 12:19pm On May 03, 2018
Nijablog:
Please ooo www.9jahyper.com.ng

thanks for dropping your link.

# I checked your site. It looks a biginner site. there are a lot to do bro.

# I think ur site a music download site. Do well to check site like notjustok or naijaloaded ...and use them as reference.

# The design needs to be adjusted. need more improvement

# U dont ahve a log, nor do u have a favicon ...do well to add all this.

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by IDEALCASH(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2018
Kindly review my blog www.piousjobs.com.ng thanks
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 10:24am On May 04, 2018
Bigga5:

Thanks for the review. I have started working on your recommendations.

You're welcome. In case u have any challenge, let me know.

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 10:26am On May 04, 2018
anyma:
https://factworld.com.ng

Please review, thanks in advance

Thanks for dropping your links

# I just check ur site. Looking great. I want to commend u for ur effort. Keep it up.

# Do well to add a contact page.

# I love the design of ur footer. U really try, good job.

#I tried to join ur mail list but was having issue at my end. Do well to fix that too.

# TOP KEYWORD

for now u only have one keyword and ur position is 55 on google SERP.

Start working on your SEO. With good effort u can achieve a lot.

# Your site ;loads fast, very fast. That is great. keep it up.

# I love the menu with different categories. Good.

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Lanrefaund: 11:04am On May 04, 2018
Kirchhoff01:

Funny how you review people's site and your own traffic is as dead as anything can be... I checked your site on Alexa. It's nothing to write church about. The people you are even reviewing their site haVe better ranking than you. Your site is clean though.

Yeah✌ that true bro.. you're right...just finish checking on it...no single rank on his website and your here deceiving others.. You're here to get more view to your site nothing ex tell people the truth than deceiving them.. If lie show your own. page rank and higher visitor you get daily..
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 11:12am On May 04, 2018
Noname:
Kindly review my blog http://factsdigest.com thanks

I just check ur site.

# Thanks for dropping ur link.

# i want to commend u for ur effort.

#there some issue u need to fix.

# I can see that the social share buttons are covering some part on ur blog. Do well to fix that.

# There is too much space between the main content and ur side bar.

# I recommend u put ur categories in the menu instead of just contact, home and privacy policies.

# I love ur logo.

# The loading time of ur site is not bad, but can be improved.

# You also need to work on ur SEO. Right now i could not see any top keyword.

# I recommend u also change the search box placeholder text.

# Thanks for using wordpress.

#Ur featured images look small.

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 11:19am On May 04, 2018
Lanrefaund:

Yeah✌ that true bro.. you're right...just finish checking on it...no single rank on his website and your here deceiving others.. You're here to get more view to your site nothing ex tell people the truth than deceiving them.. If lie show your own. page rank and higher visitor you get daily..

Can u please tell me how i am deceiving them ?
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Viktor1983(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2018
Good day y'all, is it only blogs that are reviewed ?
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 12:27pm On May 04, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Kindly review my blog www.piousjobs.com.ng thanks

Thanks for dropping your link.

# I just checked your site. I want to commend you for all the effort you put in place to have www.piousjobs.com.ng

# Overall I love your site.

# Please do well to work on your sidebar. The ads are overlapping the size of the widgets.

Here is what i mean: http://prntscr.com/jdmhbd

# Please do well to also work on your featured images. some looking blurry and some are too small.

# Please change "contact me' to small letter or make them all capital letter.

# You can also improve your site by working on the footer. check one of my client.

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Viktor1983(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2018
Viktor1983:
Help review PerfumeRepublik.com
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by dcrenzel: 9:26pm On May 04, 2018
check out my blog
www.richpoorhealth.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2018
albblog:
Hey there! Do you have a blog ? If yes, Have you ever asked yourself questions such as:

1- Why is blog/website slow?
2- Why am I not getting traffic ?
3- Is my blog or Website looking great?
4- Is my blog having all the necessary items ?
5- What blog X is using and his site is ranking higher ?
6- What plugins is blog X is using ?
7- What Theme is blog X is using ?

I WILL HELP YOU ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS FOR FREE.

Just drop your Blog's Link and I will find time to review it. In case I am not getting back to you on time, find out by getting in touch with
me on whatsapp.

My contact: 08133049669

BELOW IS THE REVIEW OF SOME SITES

1 www.naturalremedylab.com

I have checked your site. It looks nice.

Here are things you can do:

# First bear in mind that your blog is a new one, just 2 months 21 days and people have been in the domain before you. Don't think you can start ranking so fast. SEO takes time. But I will tell you things you can be doing right now.

# For the keyword: "dongoyaro", you are ranking No 8, already you are on the first page on google search result. It's a good beginning.

Now see other keywords and your ranking.( it might not be exactly that position, just add 2 or 3)
benefits of palm wine ----> 64
benefits of scent leaf ----> 34
bitter cola uses ----> 63
bitter kola benefits ----> 84
bitter kola uses ----> 58
corn silk extract benefits ----> 61
cure syphilis naturally ----> 91
dongoyaro ----> 6
fact about tuberculosis ----> 55
functions of bitter cola ----> 83

Please do well to work with those keywords in your posts, that is what people are searching for.

# Already your domain authority is 13/100. Not bad

# You have a total of 108 backlinks, continue getting more.

# 6 domains are referring to you. Not bad as in the beginning.

# You are using yoast SEO plugin on your site. That is good but keep in mind that if it's not properly setup, you won't get a better result.
so make sure you work with their recommendation. Include thise keyword in your posts.

# I can not find all your posts. Can you make it more easier for visitor to see all your posts? This will reduce your bounce rate which is also a key factor in ranking.

# The social share buttons are placed at the right and not that visible. The one at the top right is not easy to access, still at the top. Make sure you include it in your post ideally after your posts.

# remember you are talking about health. People don't play with that, so make sure you always give more details in your posts. (I have checked that aspect .... no idea)

# I recommend you read this post: https://neilpatel.com/what-is-seo

# Also, you need to work on your design. The first impression matters a lot too. you are using "twentyseventeen".
I can redesign the site for you if you wish. check my website.

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)

pls review mine..it's a bomblast blog....
www.valentine202.com
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2018
help me and review ..www.valentine202.com
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by dgen2soul(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2018
nicebloga.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 8:12am On May 05, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
help me and review ..www.valentine202.com

Please check the first page of the thread. Your site is already reviewed. Thanks
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 8:21am On May 05, 2018
Viktor1983:

I do review all kind of site

# E-commerce

# Blog

# Normal Web site

# Forum

# Social Media etc ....
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by IDEALCASH(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2018
aimelebon:

Thanks for dropping your link.

# I just checked your site. I want to commend you for all the effort you put in place to have www.piousjobs.com.ng

# Overall I love your site.

# Please do well to work on your sidebar. The ads are overlapping the size of the widgets.

Here is what i mean: http://prntscr.com/jdmhbd

# Please do well to also work on your featured images. some looking blurry and some are too small.

# Please change "contact me' to small letter or make them all capital letter.

# You can also improve your site by working on the footer. check one of my client.

#
Thanks very much.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Fammoboy10(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2018
I published this blog today. Kindly help me review it.

www.Kingdomfacts..com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits / How To Integrate "Payment With Airtime" Feature Into Your Web Applications. / Igbo Programmers Dares Facebook And Twitter By Creating A Social Network In Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.