Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. (4319 Views)

Please What Could I Be Doing Wrong In My Blog That Made Goggle Not To Approve Me / 5 Seo Tactics You Are Doing Wrong / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2018
deantimes:

Take a look at www.headlineng.com

#Bro u are using a nice theme on your site, which is "Newspaper".

I used the same on www.enibest.com.ng. Can you see that there is a gap in term of the look (design) between yours and Enibest? I am not saying that Enibest look is the best but u can imitate the design and make ur site look great.

# Single post layout doesn't look great in my opinion.

# Your ads are not well placed on the site. Do well to fix them.

# YOUR RANKING IS AS FOLLOW

(the last digit is ur position, note that it is not 100% accurate though)

pdp primary election 10 $ 0.00 18
who is dangote father 10 $ 0.00 37
chief abiola 10 $ 0.00 40
kawu baraje 10 $ 0.00 57
new cbn governor 10 $ 0.00 57
nnaemeka achebe 10 $ 0.00 57
titi abubakar 70 $ 0.00 57
what happened on june 12 in nigeria 90 $ 0.00 57
frame me 210 $ 1.13 62
what happened in nigeria on june 12 70 $ 0.00 63
mloot 10 $ 0.00 69
sani loyal 10 $ 0.00 69
civilian jtf in maiduguri 20 $ 0.00 72
age limit for senate 210 $ 0.00 73
deltagroups 40 $ 0.00 73
mace reaction 10 $ 0.00 77
splinter faction 10 $ 0.00 77
dino melaye dancing 90 $ 0.00 81
owerri nigeria news 10 $ 0.00 81
what happened on june 12 1993 10 $ 0.00 81
senators age requirement 40 $ 0.00 83
june 12 in nigeria 50 $ 0.00 86
taraba governor 30 $ 0.00 96
i am not in a hurry 10 $ 0.00 98

# SEEMS U ARE NOT ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND U ARE NOT USING NEWSLETTER

please check ur traffic source here: http://prntscr.com/k6bc1p

# You are receiving few traffic from Search engine.
Here are some tips for u:

1. Make your site SEO-friendly to make sure its indexed by search engines. Keep your website structure simple, clean and coherent for crawlers to index and rank pages.

2. Think about the keywords you’d like to rank for and use them throughout your site, including content, titles and META tags.

3. To choose the right keywords, simply put yourself in your target user’s shoes and think of what you’d type if you were looking for your product.

SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS

1 Choose your social networks carefully.
2 Facebook and Twitter are very popular networks but if you can look for alternatives that might be more relevant to your content (e.g. LinkedIn might be more effective for professional services).
3 If you don’t have your own social pages you can still make sure your site content is shared across social networks by adding social buttons on your site.
4 Work hard and be patient: unless you’re a celebrity, it will take time for your social networks to grow. Make sure you invest time and effort keeping it up to date with exciting news and content.

Here is my own website: www.albblog.com

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)

CHECK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF SOME SITES I HAVE DESIGNED IN THE PAST.

Ideal Royal School www.iros.com.ng (Do well to check the footer of each site to confirm my credit).
Eni Best (Agri and business blog) www.enibest.com.ng

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by buzmanjohn(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2018
buzmanjohn:

this is mine
https://entertainergist..com/

# Please try to get a domain name for your blog.

# I recommend u use wordpress to blog instead of blogger (my opinion though)

#Your pictures are not loading correctly:

# Get a logo and resize it please to fit the header.

# Some ads are not well placed on the site especially on the home page.

PLEASE CHECK MY CLIENT SITE AS REFERENCE TO REDESIGN YOUR SITE. (www.enibest.com.ng )

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)

Ideal Royal School www.iros.com.ng (Do well to check the footer of each site to confirm my credit).

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hey there! Do you have a blog ? If yes, Have you ever asked yourself questions such as:

1- Why is blog/website slow?
2- Why am I not getting traffic ?
3- Is my blog or Website looking great?
4- Is my blog having all the necessary items ?
5- What blog X is using and his site is ranking higher ?
6- What plugins is blog X is using ?
7- What Theme is blog X is using ?

I WILL HELP YOU ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS FOR FREE.

Just drop your Blog's Link and I will find time to review it. In case I am not getting back to you on time, find out by getting in touch with
me on whatsapp.

My contact: 08133049669

BELOW IS THE REVIEW OF SOME SITES

1 www.naturalremedylab.com

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com
Issue: No organic search traffic

I have checked your site. It looks nice.

Here are things you can do:

# First bear in mind that your blog is a new one, just 2 months 21 days and people have been in the domain before you. Don't think you can start ranking so fast. SEO takes time. But I will tell you things you can be doing right now.

# For the keyword: "dongoyaro", you are ranking No 8, already you are on the first page on google search result. It's a good beginning.

Now see other keywords and your ranking.( it might not be exactly that position, just add 2 or 3)
benefits of palm wine ----> 64
benefits of scent leaf ----> 34
bitter cola uses ----> 63
bitter kola benefits ----> 84
bitter kola uses ----> 58
corn silk extract benefits ----> 61
cure syphilis naturally ----> 91
dongoyaro ----> 6
fact about tuberculosis ----> 55
functions of bitter cola ----> 83

Please do well to work with those keywords in your posts, that is what people are searching for.

# Already your domain authority is 13/100. Not bad

# You have a total of 108 backlinks, continue getting more.

# 6 domains are referring to you. Not bad as in the beginning.

# You are using yoast SEO plugin on your site. That is good but keep in mind that if it's not properly setup, you won't get a better result.
so make sure you work with their recommendation. Include thise keyword in your posts.

# I can not find all your posts. Can you make it more easier for visitor to see all your posts? This will reduce your bounce rate which is also a key factor in ranking.

# The social share buttons are placed at the right and not that visible. The one at the top right is not easy to access, still at the top. Make sure you include it in your post ideally after your posts.

# remember you are talking about health. People don't play with that, so make sure you always give more details in your posts. (I have checked that aspect .... no idea)

# I recommend you read this post: https://neilpatel.com/what-is-seo

# Also, you need to work on your design. The first impression matters a lot too. you are using "twentyseventeen".
I can redesign the site for you if you wish. check my website.

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by omodejk12: 3:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by deantimes(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2018
jaimefrench:

#Bro u are using a nice theme on your site, which is "Newspaper".

I used the same on www.enibest.com.ng. Can you see that there is a gap in term of the look (design) between yours and Enibest? I am not saying that Enibest look is the best but u can imitate the design and make ur site look great.

# Single post layout doesn't look great in my opinion.

# Your ads are not well placed on the site. Do well to fix them.

# YOUR RANKING IS AS FOLLOW

(the last digit is ur position, note that it is not 100% accurate though)

pdp primary election 10 $ 0.00 18
who is dangote father 10 $ 0.00 37
chief abiola 10 $ 0.00 40
kawu baraje 10 $ 0.00 57
new cbn governor 10 $ 0.00 57
nnaemeka achebe 10 $ 0.00 57
titi abubakar 70 $ 0.00 57
what happened on june 12 in nigeria 90 $ 0.00 57
frame me 210 $ 1.13 62
what happened in nigeria on june 12 70 $ 0.00 63
mloot 10 $ 0.00 69
sani loyal 10 $ 0.00 69
civilian jtf in maiduguri 20 $ 0.00 72
age limit for senate 210 $ 0.00 73
deltagroups 40 $ 0.00 73
mace reaction 10 $ 0.00 77
splinter faction 10 $ 0.00 77
dino melaye dancing 90 $ 0.00 81
owerri nigeria news 10 $ 0.00 81
what happened on june 12 1993 10 $ 0.00 81
senators age requirement 40 $ 0.00 83
june 12 in nigeria 50 $ 0.00 86
taraba governor 30 $ 0.00 96
i am not in a hurry 10 $ 0.00 98

# SEEMS U ARE NOT ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND U ARE NOT USING NEWSLETTER

please check ur traffic source here: http://prntscr.com/k6bc1p

# You are receiving few traffic from Search engine.
Here are some tips for u:

1. Make your site SEO-friendly to make sure its indexed by search engines. Keep your website structure simple, clean and coherent for crawlers to index and rank pages.

2. Think about the keywords you’d like to rank for and use them throughout your site, including content, titles and META tags.

3. To choose the right keywords, simply put yourself in your target user’s shoes and think of what you’d type if you were looking for your product.

SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS

1 Choose your social networks carefully.
2 Facebook and Twitter are very popular networks but if you can look for alternatives that might be more relevant to your content (e.g. LinkedIn might be more effective for professional services).
3 If you don’t have your own social pages you can still make sure your site content is shared across social networks by adding social buttons on your site.
4 Work hard and be patient: unless you’re a celebrity, it will take time for your social networks to grow. Make sure you invest time and effort keeping it up to date with exciting news and content.

Take a look at headlineng.com 's new look and make recommendations where necessary.

Thanks.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
deantimes:

Take a look at headlineng.com 's new look and make recommendations where necessary.

Thanks.

I have already reviewed ur site in another thread. Thanks
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hey there! Do you have a blog ? If yes, Have you ever asked yourself questions such as:

Just drop your Blog's Link and I will find time to review it. In case I am not getting back to you on time, find out by getting in touch with
me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

# First bear in mind that your blog is a new one, just 2 months 21 days and people have been in the domain before you. Don't think you can start ranking so fast. SEO takes time. But I will tell you things you can be doing right now.

# For the keyword: "dongoyaro", you are ranking No 8, already you are on the first page on google search result. It's a good beginning.

Now see other keywords and your ranking.( it might not be exactly that position, just add 2 or 3)
dongoyaro ----> 6

Please do well to work with those keywords in your posts, that is what people are searching for.

# You are using yoast SEO plugin on your site. That is good but keep in mind that if it's not properly setup, you won't get a better result.
so make sure you work with their recommendation. Include thise keyword in your posts.

# I can not find all your posts. Can you make it more easier for visitor to see all your posts? This will reduce your bounce rate which is also a key factor in ranking.

# The social share buttons are placed at the right and not that visible. The one at the top right is not easy to access, still at the top. Make sure you include it in your post ideally after your posts.

# remember you are talking about health. People don't play with that, so make sure you always give more details in your posts. (I have checked that aspect .... no idea)

# Also, you need to work on your design. The first impression matters a lot too. you are using "twentyseventeen".

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2018

me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

dongoyaro ----> 6

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by bbee(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2018
bbee:
www.dimestips.com

# I have checked the site.

# Not bad at all.

# Efforts have been made and I can feel it.

# Some observations though:

1- No favicon, please add one.
2- The header looks empty, please do well to fix it: http://prntscr.com/ka9027 U can use www.enibest.com.ng as reference.
3- Your posts are not categorized, do well to fix that: http://prntscr.com/ka90uy
4- Your logo looks too small in mt opinion.
5- No social media on the home page, add them.
6- Work on the sidebar, fix empty space there.
7- I recommend u desactivate social share on pages.
8- There is no point linking Privacy policies on Privacy policy page, same goes for contact page.

# I recommend u add a contact form on the contact page.

# BELOW IS YOUR TOP KEYWORD YOU ARE RANKING FOR AND YOUR POSITION.

google adsense keywords 2017 73
top adsense keywords 74
high paying google adsense keywords 79
top paying adsense keywords 82

JUST IMPROVE A LITTLE BIT YOUR SITE AND YOUR WILL SEE IT AT WORK.

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2018

me on whatsapp.

Mcsenior:

www.naturalremedylab.com

dongoyaro ----> 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Webmaster Tools: Should I Traget Nigeria Or Leave It Unticked? / How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits / How To Integrate "Payment With Airtime" Feature Into Your Web Applications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.