Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (35455 Views)

Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice / Jemima Osunde Goes Back To Acting As She Finishes From Medical School (PHOTO) / Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by blazerinno(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

smh, must you broke shame them?

you're calling people broke, are you rich yourself?

don't call people broke if you're broke
Somebody that has sense
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by omooba969(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
angry

Everything in my generation is just centered around sex

You can't strike a simple conversation with a lady, or a guy without one thinking about sex

I would date a lady that's not good in bed. I don't even care.

Sex is almost the last thing I look out for in a relationship sef

angry sad angry

Our generation is sexualised already, it's the re-engineering of the mind.

Sex on TV,

Sex on radio,

Internet is riddled with sex,

Sex in print media,

On the road our eyes see so much sex not to talk of workplace & places of worship.

We can't help it. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Decryptor(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:

Read the story again

How can I date someone whos broke because they are good in bed?

So sex pays the bills, gives us luxury or solves our problems?

The story didn't say marriage.

Like I said, I put sex last in my relationship. I have so many things I want us both to achieve and I wouldn't trade that for 2 hours of pleasure

Sex is important, but I'll trade it for knowledge and riches

After a good sex, there is this unexplainable bonding that occurs and when it happens, the both of you can handle anything and plan together for future aspirations. When there is money and no good sex, 1 or both parties will use the resources available to seek for gratification elsewhere and when the bubble bursts, do you think the relationship or marriage will stand?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Femak86(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2018
No I disagree with you women, you can't just settle for broke man rather you can go for average man now so that when you are bearing children for him. My take is who will be responsible for school fee and other things at home?
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by kmaster007: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2018
yimu
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Femak86(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2018
No I disagree with you woman, you can't just settle for broke man rather you can go for average man now so that when you are bearing children for him. My take is who will be responsible for school fee and other things at home?
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by shapman: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2018
Anything to be relevant undecided

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Ojemedad: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2018
How can one be broke and still good in bed, if I'm broke I don't even remember if I have a D
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

I hope he doesn't get heart attack by the time he gets to the promised land. cool

Noooo ooh... wink
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2018
400billionman:
at least she is not a fake pretender. B4 you qualify to call someone broke boiz. how much is in your account?

Enough to feed ur entire generation... cool
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2018
delvinho:

I pray say the pussy tight... Figure me out @pussyexpander or @Dreasonable.... Twitter do me there... Let's connect..

I do have twitter grin but I only have it coz of Rihanna & Manchester United wink

Other than that, i dont follow anyone..but I will check ur handle once im free ... Thank u cool
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
MzMe:

Sorry ma o, is your boyfriend/Husband broke? Because I am not understanding o

you're still saying trash. you're calling people broke I know you don't have up to 100k funds on your account. broke people always broke shaming people, very funny. you won't go and work.
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by teepain: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ojemedad:
How can one be broke and still good in bed, if I'm broke I don't even remember if I have a D

That makes you a real man. Thumbs up.
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
MzMe:

Sorry ma o, is your boyfriend/Husband broke? Because I am not understanding o

one thing I've noticed about babes like you is you can't even purchase quality phones with your own cash yet you call people broke when you don't even have 100k in your account. I pity you, seriously you're doomed
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Ellabae(f): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
angry

You can't strike a simple conversation with a lady, or a guy without one thinking about sex

angry sad angry
Kudos to u.
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Ellabae(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Femak86:
No I disagree with you women, you can't just settle for broke man rather you can go for average man now so that when you are bearing children for him. My take is who will be responsible for school fee and other things at home?
True talk
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by MzMe(f): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you're still saying trash. you're calling people broke I know you don't have up to 100k funds on your account. broke people always broke shaming people, very funny. you won't go and work.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Strikethem: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And all the broke boiz will be flooding her DM by now...She should let them have an AUDITION cheesy
Broke girl talking.
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by daannyy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
angry

angry sad angry
No problem..Nigerian ladies dnt mind dating you as far as u got d cash..meanwhile anoda guy will be banging her while u continue wit ur *sex is the last tin i look 4 in a relationship*

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Broke girl talking.

And a fake BABALAWO is jerking off on my comment...

*spit*
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Them full nairaland na
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Rozaytee: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
BroadwayAfrica:
In an Exclusive chat with broadway TV, one of Nollywood's talented actress, Jemima Osunde while promoting her new movie "New Money" was asked the question whether she would date a rich man that is not good in bed or a broke man that's good in bed. Jemima replied the question stating that she would rather date a broke man that's good in bed because she would want him to give her something she can't have or do herself.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwaytv.tv It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHq36QzyHOg
dick still dey hungry dis one...grin
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by BroadwayAfrica: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=BroadwayAfrica post=66076188]In an Exclusive chat with broadway TV, one of Nollywood's talented actress, Jemima Osunde while promoting her new movie "New Money" was asked the question whether she would date a rich man that is not good in bed or a broke man that's good in bed. Jemima replied the question stating that she would rather date a broke man that's good in bed because she would want him to give her something she can't have or do herself.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwaytv.tv It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

WATCH VIDEO -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLUnnc7itOo
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by delvinho: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=66086593]

I do have twitter grin but I only have it coz of Rihanna & Manchester United wink

Other than that, i dont follow anyone..but I will check ur handle once im free ... Thank u nko

Have you finally checked out my twitter handle? Let's whatsapp on 07038530117
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=delvinho post=66331303][/quote]

Yes i do but ur handle doesnt exist sha...
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by delvinho: 8:37am On May 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Other than that, i dont follow anyone..but I will check ur handle once im free ... Thank u cool

Please pm your Twitter handle
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by delvinho: 9:22am On May 30, 2019
QueenSuccubus:

Yes i do but ur handle doesnt exist sha...

Sure it exists.

Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by Femak86(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
���
Re: Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" by delvinho: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

@AmiriMosewen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully / iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) / Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.