Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos (27345 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by HolySteph(f): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
simonlee:
When artist starts uploading new pictures up and down... just know that they've cooked one wack track and getting us psychologically prepared to consume it. It will not work!! undecided undecided
Lol
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

I am sure Google can help out here. Man looks obese.

He doesn't in any way look obese. Being fat or chubby doesn't make one obese. The meaning of obese is in its definition, so please check your dictionary or google again for the right meaning of obese. wink wink wink
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
hostine316:

He doesn't in any way look obese. Being fat or chubby doesn't make one obese. The meaning of obese is in its definition, so please check your dictionary or google again for the right meaning of obese. wink wink wink

Hmmm. I know the meaning of obesity, its literal BMI definition, complications etc.
Now I know that wande is slightly below average height for males in Nigeria, hence with that abdominal girth and overall frame, the man is definitely suffering from both general and central obesity and needs to lose some weight ASAP. Otherwise he is at risk of the following
Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Cardiovascular diseases eg HTN, MI etc
Cancers of several organs
Body image issues
Body odor
And tons of other stuff I am yet to mention.
If he is reading this, then pls know that I am not trying to malign your person. A little exercise and dieting can do wonders for your self esteem. Stay strong
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Mryacks: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
aieromon:

Every song on the Mushin 2 MoHits Album was a hit.

It's a pity he couldn't recreate another studio album with/without Don Jazzy

Spot on mahn....it was the whole album I was trying to say was his best ever.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

I must be in good company seeing that nairaland was created by a fellow ancestor. How about you do something meaningful with your time.

like u r d creator of nairaland..joblessness is probably one reason u've been here for ages
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

like u r d creator of nairaland..joblessness is probably one reason u've been here for ages

Lol @ joblessness. Boy you know nothing and you are so myopic that I won't indulge you any further. Enjoy your "apparent youth" whilst you still can while I enjoy my "ancient age" and nairaland.

Fools everywhere.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

Lol @ joblessness. Boy you know nothing and you are so myopic that I won't indulge you any further. Enjoy your "apparent youth" whilst you still can while I enjoy my "ancient age" and nairaland.

Fools everywhere.

Only a fool identifies a fool
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Only a fool identifies a fool

I am glad you agree
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

I am glad you agree
I wonder how u pass exams..i wonder how that statement meant i accepted
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

I wonder how u pass exams..i wonder how that statement meant i accepted

Keep wondering. It will come to you someday.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

Keep wondering. It will come to you someday.
keep on looking for fools instead of looking 4 a way to recover ur 9 wasted yrs
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

keep on looking for fools instead of looking 4 a way to recover ur 9 wasted yrs

Awwwwww..... I am sure it is pretty frustrating rummaging through that thick skull for an answer that can only be deciphered by adults and not a fool who still thinks of himself as a young child.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by sarzyrich(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
how can you be black and still use black filters. #blackdiamond indeed! ;Dhow can you be black and still use black filters. #blackdiamond indeed!
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

Awwwwww..... I am sure it is pretty frustrating rummaging through that thick skull for an answer that can only be deciphered by adults and not a fool who still thinks of himself as a young child.

i cud remember u saying u aint gonna reply me,buh i can u aint tired of typing gibberish..truth hurts sweety, i can see it in u
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

i cud remember u saying u aint gonna reply me,buh i can u aint tired of typing gibberish..truth hurts sweety, i can see it in u

Yes dear and I can clearly see your stupidity.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Yes dear and I can clearly see your stupidity. I reply cos I have the time now to help reset your brain to understand that you are an adult and not a child that you so desperately want to cling unto.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Still composing a come back.. Oh well, take all the time that you need.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

Yes dear and I can clearly see your stupidity. I reply cos I have the time now to help reset your brain to understand that you are an adult and not a child that you so desperately want to cling unto.

its clear to me now that u got no brain at all, and d evidence of ur senselessness just kips popping up everytime..u r indeed a wasted specie thats y u cud waste 9yrs here
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

its clear to me now that u got no brain at all, and d evidence of ur senselessness just kips popping up everytime..u r indeed a wasted specie thats y u cud waste 9yrs here

Poor boy... The degree of incoherence in your sentence must have drained the life off the few brain cells present in your thick skull. Look, it is clear that you are struggling so I will make it easy for you... Are you still in secondary school? Are your parents aware that you are spending your pocket money on useless ventures? I can help.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

Poor boy... The degree of incomprehensible words in your sentence must have drained the life off the few brain cells present. Look, it is clear that you are struggling so I will make it easy for you... Are you in secondary school?

ask ur fvcking self bitch
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

ask ur fvcking self bitch
grin grin I can see that the tap has stopped flowing. Oh well, it was nice having this conversation with you.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

grin grin I can see that the tap has stopped flowing. Oh well, it was nice having this conversation with you.

I ain't the type who waste his precious time with nitwit such as u..take note. nice talking to u bitch..its been a while i came across mofos like u
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

I ain't the type who waste his precious time with nitwit such as u..take note. nice talking to u bitch..its been a while i came across mofos like u

I must confess that for a while I was enjoying myself watching you wither away to babbles. Now, I feel a bit remorseful and sad that there are actually youths like you out there who only feel good about themselves when pulling others down. Wanted you to have a taste of your own pill and you failed woefully. Oh well, life must go on. My regards to your parents though. I am a parent now and only wish my sons don't grow up to exhibit a similar behaviour. I will be highly disappointed. Good night and enjoy your youth whilst you still can.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

I must confess that for a while I was enjoying myself watching you wither away to babbles. Now, I feel a bit remorseful and sad that there are actually youths like you out there who only feel good about themselves when pulling others down. Wanted you to taste your own pill and you failed woefully. Oh well, life must go on. My regards to your parents though. I am a parent now and only wish my sons don't grow up to exhibit a similar behaviour. I will be highly disappointed. Good night.

wat is diswan saying? u never still hear say i no dey like read long epistles like these? please just get lost jor
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

wat is diswan saying? u never still hear say i no dey like read long epistles like these? please just get lost jor

A pity really...
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

A pity really...

let me be candid with u, dont always try to be tough with d feelings that u are above all..work on ur sense of humour, read and re-read posts over n over again to figure out where d writer is heading to, i never meant any insult with my mention in d first place.
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by peacettw: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

let me be candid with u, dont always try to be tough with d feelings that u are above all..work on ur sense of humour, read and re-read posts over n over again to figure out where d writer is heading to, i never meant any insult with my mention in d first place.

Water under the bridge. Just be a better version of you
Re: Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
peacettw:

Water under the bridge. Just be a better version of you
no comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Baby Face' - Davido Swags Up In Paris, France (photo) / Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) / Between Runtown And A Twitter User - See Hilarious Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.