Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) (29138 Views)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by cozyfaithex(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=MrMicholo post=66078577] lipsrsealed

In the country I come from... A minor fracture in the leg can pass for "Handicap"
Am I supposed to take her kids to school for her
She did the fvck... She should do the time.[like seriously?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by fajob: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2018
God knows best
praizblog:
According to a facebook user this handicapped Woman was spotted in owerri recently struggling to take her three children to school. See screenshots below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/handicapped-woman-spotted-in-owerri-struggling-to-take-her-children-to-school-2/

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by hayfloze(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
The truth is that this woman needs support, and that's if her husband is not alive.

This kind of people should be the priority of the government, philanthropists, and whatever may be the cause of her being handicap, we cannot blame her because nobody wishes for such.

And when it comes to family support, some family are so useless that they don't give a f**k.

I pray God helps her in raising her kids, and who doesn't see this as a struggle may be heartless!/
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by deliveryboy: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2018
starbuck:
The woman's husband ought to be ashamed cry cry cry cry
Just shut up small brain! Exercises like this could be a part of her healing process and most likely recommended be her physician. What if she told her husband to allow her do it? What if her husband snapped the photo? Your scope of thinking is too narrow to be a Nigerian. What am I saying? Most Nigerians think like you.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by wamenzy(f): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

In the country I come from... A minor fracture in the leg can pass for "Handicap"
She did the fvck... She should do the time.

You are just a bitter soul and May God forgive you for writing this trash
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by MrHighSea: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
bjayx:
The lord knows... 2pac shakur
Love that track.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

Mumu, both her and the father of the kids did the fvck, not only her, so where the hell is the father now?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2018
This is one of the hardships our governor caused the ppl of Imo State. Before now, this woman has a Keke man that comes to the house, pick these kids to school and brings them back.

Since the ban of Keke in the State Capital City, what do u expect. Can she afford the employ the services of a taxi man that will be doing the school run for her.

The pretty woman need a help.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by denjjy(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2018
despite her condition she still have much value for education and striving to educate those kids. if it were to be in some places in Nigeria, you will see the little children pushing their mother about in the street to beg for alms. Or their father pretend as if he's blind so that the little girl will take him about to beg for alms. May almighty God spare the life of this woman to enjoy the fruit of her labour.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2018
There's another child right behind the wheelchair pushing the mother. Where are these kids' father and why is he okay with this?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by donbenie(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

Well, she wasn't begging YOU nor ANYBODY for that matter for help..was she?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Ehya
God bless her and may help find her!
Amen.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by enomakos(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2018
her helpers is on the way
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Culin(f): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Someday, those kids are going to make her so proud she'll forget bad days like these.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Bullhari: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
praizblog:
According to a facebook user this handicapped Woman was spotted in owerri recently struggling to take her three children to school. See screenshots below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/handicapped-woman-spotted-in-owerri-struggling-to-take-her-children-to-school-2/

What a wicked soul. He stupiidly styood watching for 10 mins instead of helping the poor creatures. how can humans be so wicked? And all he could do is to bring his wailing life to Facebook.

what a world
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Happychildlove(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
nero2face:
Woman of virtue, if na for some places now, u go see her line up with de children with plates dey beg... I too love my Igbo brethren
You guys should stop this kind of comment. Every tribe in Nigeria is part of the rots currently going on in Nigeria.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by andycom(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

nwAmaikpe copycat, don't worry you can't be like him cos you're brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bullhari:

What a wicked soul. He stupiidly styood watching for 10 mins instead of helping the poor creatures. how can humans be so wicked? And all he could do is to bring his wailing life to Facebook.

what a world
It baffles me that you didn't see that what he did was to use the social media to help this woman with HER CONSENT.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Cusdamato(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

All ah see is a nigga having both a mixture of a goat and pigs brain...
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
praizblog:

Gist from praizeupdates

Emmaculate is her name.my nephew's wife.her husband is IYKE.she is a master degree holder in public administration. A good woman from okpala
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by starbuck(f): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
deliveryboy:

Just shut up small brain! Exercises like this could be a part of her healing process and most likely recommended be her physician. What if she told her husband to allow her do it? What if her husband snapped the photo? Your scope of thinking is too narrow to be a Nigerian. What am I saying? Most Nigerians think like you.

May your ancestors punish you and your generations
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by starbuck(f): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
daramolaj1:

shutup

Die a miserable death wherever your are .... onye ara
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by paix(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thank God she's not from the northern part of Nigeria. She would've been one of those begging on the streets. In the North, even a protruding tooth is enough reason to beg.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Where's her husband?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

You're empty inside, sooner or later you will realize it incase you don't know.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Kbblaq(f): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pray you are not in her shoes then you'll know how it feels to be in such scenerio.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banned Drugs In Nigerian Market (procold!) / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village / Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.