Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan (29921 Views)

FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan / Bill Gates: Buhari’s Economic Plan Doesn’t Reflect Needs Of Nigerians / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by victorazyvictor(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2018
PortableToDynam:
NIGERIA THE MISTAKE OF 1914

YA ALLAH!, Please direct me to my father land, dz Nigeria jes look like i miss road.

Thank you for considering my request. Bar'ka Juma'ah

You gat to stay here man, u ain't going no where .

me from Europe.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by bewla(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2018
t
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by GavelSlam: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Atiku are you not the fugitive that cannot visit the same USA ?

Bill Gates can visit Nigeria but Atiku cannot visit USA.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2018
hh

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by FreeConCiencE: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2018
bjayx:
How do we get it right in this country? Since 1999, political parties v always presented quack candidates as aspirants to Us n we r forced to choose amongst them? The National Assembly is doing nothing to the clamour for independent candidate. Our votes is as useless as the present, past n next president of Nigeria because cross carpeting is what these folks know how to do best.

How we get it right is if good people like you stop complaining on social media and involve yourselves in politics to do things right......... I THINK THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Still on his interest in presidency, that is what all this is for .
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by enelongjohn5: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Atiku park well
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Bonjoro: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Sai Atiku e lona orun.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by shedy03(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
IgboticGirl:
grin grin grin

watch how Buhari and co will tell Bill gates that Jonathan wrote the economic recovery plan of Nigeria that buhari is implementing..
hahahahaha..........
not surprising, worse allegations have been made against GEJ by APC.
I know say I dey chop belle-full pass during GEJ era.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by tayolove12(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
IgboticGirl:
grin grin grin

watch how Buhari and co will tell Bill gates that Jonathan wrote the economic recovery plan of Nigeria that buhari is implementing..

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Atiku the joker

Whoever is deceiving him is doing a great job
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by bjayx: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
FreeConCiencE:

How we get it right is if good people like you stop complaining on social media and involve yourselves in politics to do things right......... I THINK THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS?
This is no complain, just an eye opener for some like U who don't see clearer. Besides, I'm involved in politics already n be sure to hear my bells ring soon
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by eventsms(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Dadurty(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Everything is wrong in dis country..a country can only succeed when we have competent people to occupy a leadership post in the country,for example best medicine student as commissioner for health,best practising doctor as minister for health etc,small manufacturing companies CEO's should be granted good loans without collateral not the dangote ,otedola ,adenuga etc,best governor to be given the right to be the president of the country...
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by neonly: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2018
IgboticGirl:
grin grin grin

Bros u dey vex oooo
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2018
They will find fault with one of Atiku's business tomorrow grin grin grin

A government that finds if difficult to take to correction, then imagine what their critics face undecided

I salute all the brave men and women out there who still find their voices in this chaotic regime

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by PortableToDynam(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

me from Europe.
Erm broda don't lemme fyt u oooo
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by PortableToDynam(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

me from Europe.

ermmm brethren don't lemme fyt you o
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Odmic2839(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
Why on earth will you use that kind of word for a human being like you bro. I hope and believe you change your way one day. One of the problem we got in nigeria as of today is YOU.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Odmic2839(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Atiku already lost the election when he supported the killer herdsmen

He should go and die
do the say that to a fellow human being like you.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by nomenclature(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2018
its not about inferiority complex comrade,its about the calibre of person saying it,show me one nigerian politician critising buhari is is clean himself,they all have bad reputation ,that s why they are not taken serious.
Freshbank:
Several Nigerians have said same but no reactions from our political class, but Bill Gates has made a statement & everybody wants to react... I think it's just inferiority complex that is our problem

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by lexy2014: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Newbiee:
Always reacting like a chemical, all for 2019.
Meanwhile, Bill Gates may not be aware of the many social investment programmes going on, like the npower, Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT), Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSF) and many more. But our able VP was able to let him know what government is doing that has never be done before. The former Mexican President commended government's efforts in this regard during the recent Ogun Economic summit.

So Atiku should chill
how are all these programmes an investment in human capital?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Freeman59: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Aboki Rufai simply doesnt understand what execution priorities mean. Yes human capital considerations are enough in the plan according to him, but are they planning towards executing them?? what Gates is tring to say is that, the execution plans do not inculcate enough to prove that these human capital provisions will be addressed.

Put plainly, the govt has no plans for the people. If the aboki wants to prove otherwise, then he should look back at the last three years of Nigeria under the stewardship of his fellow aboki and tell us what the hell has been going on.

Rubbish
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by lexy2014: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Newbiee:
Always reacting like a chemical, all for 2019.
Meanwhile, Bill Gates may not be aware of the many social investment programmes going on, like the npower, Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT), Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSF) and many more. [b]But our able VP was able to let him know what government is doing that has never be done before. [/b]The former Mexican President commended government's efforts in this regard during the recent Ogun Economic summit.

So Atiku should chill
what is it that d govt is doing that has never been done b4?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by lexy2014: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Freshbank:
Several Nigerians have said same but no reactions from our political class, but Bill Gates has made a statement & everybody wants to react... I think it's just inferiority complex that is our problem
that's cos when u criticize this govt, u are called names and they will say u PDP or IPOB. So maybe bill gates is wailer and from PDP. That's y its exciting hear him say d same thing Nigerians have been saying 4 which d govt had called hate speech
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by onatisi(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2018
even those outside can see how clueless and vision less this government is .
yet some dumb mofos will still come online to be shouting all around like a pregnant kangaroo that buhari is doing well
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by onatisi(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2018
lexy2014:
how are all these programmes an investment in human capital?
just ignore the ediot,i am sure he doesnt even know the meaning of what he just wrote
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by AngelicBeing: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2018
IgboticGirl:
grin grin grin

grin

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by Godson777(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2018
no one dares to critizise baba even if he is wrong,because he is a saint,no problem 2019 baba most go back to daura,,KWANKWASIYA WE STAND
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by bjhandz: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2018
Mr. you are talking as if, if you are elected as a president you will do the right thing. you people all the same.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by FreeConCiencE: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2018
bjayx:

This is no complain, just an eye opener for some like U who don't see clearer. Besides, I'm involved in politics already n be sure to hear my bells ring soon

You cannot go far in politics with the way you insult people. Nobody will support people like you. If you go into politics, you will just waste your resources because you don't have the charisma, courtesy and manner needed to be a good leader. In fact, being able to head your family effectively may be a problem unless you check yourself and make some amendment. Just an observation. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bichi Must Go; Buhari Must Halt Slide Into Despotism - Premium Times Editorial / Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.