Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan (29922 Views)

FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan / Bill Gates: Buhari’s Economic Plan Doesn’t Reflect Needs Of Nigerians / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by wristbangle: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2018
This man thinks his reaction and busy body shenanigans would put him in a sole position to win the next presidential election. His likes, the current clueless daura in power and past leaders are mainly responsible for what is befalling this nation.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by bjayx: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2018
FreeConCiencE:

You cannot go far in politics with the way you insult people. Nobody will support people like you. If you go into politics, you will just waste your resources because you don't have the charisma, courtesy and manner needed to be a good leader. In fact, being able to head your family effectively may be a problem unless you check yourself and make some amendment. Just an observation. Thanks
My family, life n politics is none of Ur biz. I just put U in Ur place, that's no insult. Besides, Ur observation n views is too narrow for my thought, I won't think like U neither do I expect same from U. Don't quote me again cos I'll ignore further comments from U
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by fireback: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Atiku already lost the election when he supported the killer herdsmen

He should go and die

he should bury his face in shame. he is a disgrace. I will rather vote for the killer-Buhari than to vote for this prostitute that's already supporting the killings.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by KingGBsky(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Easy man grin

...but if Dangote give you his daughter now u go rush quick quick to denounce ur religion and ancestors grin joke o

Who told you people don't dream to be greater than Aliko Dangote and Bill Gates put together.
I have my dream you have yours and this Men are achieving theirs. Mine began when I left the shores of Nigeria so I'm beginning to live my dreams little by little.
Thanks bro.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by FarahAideed: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Newbiee:
Always reacting like a chemical, all for 2019.
Meanwhile, Bill Gates may not be aware of the many social investment programmes going on, like the npower, Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT), Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSF) and many more or may be trying to play to the gallery. But our able VP was able to let him know what government is doing that has never been done before. The former Mexican President commended government's efforts in this regard during the recent Ogun Economic summit.

So Atiku should jusy chill, he has already lost the backing of wailers and IPODs who were his main supporters.

Eyah..just look at how pathehic and unintelligent you have to sound just because of small BMC stipends ..Dont worry God will fight for you and free you
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Buhari and his gang of worm aides has turn Nigeria into mockily , I won't be surprise if liar Muhammad said it is Jonathan that wrote the economic recovery
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by victorazyvictor(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
KingGBsky:

Who told you people don't dream to be greater than Aliko Dangote and Bill Gates put together.
I have my dream you have yours and this Men are achieving theirs. Mine began when I left the shores of Nigeria so I'm beginning to live my dreams little by little.
Thanks bro.

Nice one.
May God see us through bro.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by supereagle(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gowon Yakubu shared in his facebook page list of achievements by past leaders irrespective of corruption. There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/politics-gowon-yakubu-blast-buhari-stop.html

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defense, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/politics-gowon-yakubu-blast-buhari-stop.html

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan. The Savior was born. Sadly, Judas Iscariot was there. 

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on.

#InecWillNotCountPrayerPointsButVotes. Please, strive and endeavor to collect your PVC.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by powalez: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Newbiee:
Always reacting like a chemical, all for 2019.
Meanwhile, Bill Gates may not be aware of the many social investment programmes going on, like the npower, Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT), Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSF) and many more or may be trying to play to the gallery. But our able VP was able to let him know what government is doing that has never been done before. The former Mexican President commended government's efforts in this regard during the recent Ogun Economic summit.

So Atiku should jusy chill, he has already lost the backing of wailers and IPODs who were his main supporters.
how bill gate no go know? No b computer guru again? Computer village
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
They will find fault with one of Atiku's business tomorrow grin grin grin

A government that finds if difficult to take to correction, then imagine what their critics face undecided

I salute all the brave men and women out there who still find their voices in this chaotic regime
Has anybody asked Lie mohamed how much billions was spent closing down Kanu's ipod radio station, SenatorBruce empire or Atikus Intel empire? Tomorow Lier Mohamed will say everybody that is sufering and not coiecting such stupenduos Salary he and National assembly members ar collectin each month a terorist and Hate Speech. Many youths canot boast of one dollar a month, where is ASSU, NUPENG or our Religious Leaders. Can we suffer like these til 2019, While people not working ar collectin 14million each month, 200million each year and we expect to see dollar drop or even Nepa Iight.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bill Gates’ Statement Against Buhari’s Economic Plan by mikolo80: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
bjayx:
How do we get it right in this country? Since 1999, political parties v always presented quack candidates
winners are not quacks
as aspirants to Us n we r forced to choose amongst them?
who forced you
The National Assembly is doing nothing to the clamour for independent candidate.
how is that their problem
Our votes is as useless as the present,
your vote is useless
past n next president of Nigeria because cross carpeting is what these folks know how to do best.
what is stopping you from carpeting in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video) / VP Kashim Shettima Visits Muhammadu Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.