Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. (1323 Views)

Does Body Count Determine Faithfulness In Marriage? / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by mespusinglez(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Yea...Faithfulness in men is really a sign of being broke...

if the money is there,men will always go out and flirt around."
guys are we together?

like if you agree - share if you disagree

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by partnerbiz4: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Say for yourself.
Not for niggas like mua.

Faithfulness is an attitude.

Just like peak it's in some of us...

shocked

5 Likes

Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by DaddyKross: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2018
I agree.

That's why broke niggas are the best in a relationship grin
#TeamBrokeNiggas

5 Likes

Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
One thing I know about hearing 4rm Mugabe is that you will keep learning the wrong thing.
Faithfulness is a virtue, if you don't have it, do not think that others don't.
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by bjayx: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Not all men...

Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by mespusinglez(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2018
DaddyKross:
I agree.

That's why broke niggas are the best in a relationship grin #TeamBrokeNiggas
Confirm
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by Zanas: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2018
I totally disagree with you
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by Teaser0904(f): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2018
Lies,i disagree.My boo has been faithful to me since day 1 and he is not broke. grin
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2018
mespusinglez:
Yea...Faithfulness in men is really a sign of being broke...

if the money is there,men will always go out and flirt around."
guys are we together?

like if you agree - share if you disagree
Your Mates are Busy Selling Catapult and Cutlass along Okoko, you Are Here Analysing people Lifestyle in Your Mind From Your Bedroom...
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by Tosinville(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2018
Not all dudes, man
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Yes, bring the money so we can drain all of it.

We also prefer it like that grin

Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by mespusinglez(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Your Mates are Busy Selling Catapult and Cutlass along Okoko, you Are Here Analysing people Lifestyle in Your Mind From Your Bedroom...
GO AND SELL THE CATAPULT NA...I TELL YOU SAY I NO GET WORK?

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by Fmartin(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2018
faithfulness is when you get your soul mate who always understand you...

If am broke then i will be faithful to a partner that is not faithful Op u need sense..... cheesy
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by ifyan(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmm l disagree.
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
ignorance is a disease

Trash ... ... see how u insult faithful guys undecided op what is wrong with you
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by SmellingAnus(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
I don't totally agree with you but you have a point although not in all cases... I know someone that has been faithful to his wife for two years since he lost his job... He just got another job and he said, nobody can stop him from having a girlfriend grin
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Op is only implying that its difficult for some rich guys to stay faithful to one partner,and he is right. Give a man wealth and watch his true characters show. Although we still ve some faithful rich guys out there.
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by mespusinglez(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:
ignorance is a disease

Trash ... ... see how u insult faithful guys undecided op what is wrong with you
SEE THIS MUMU O
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by mespusinglez(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I don't totally agree with you but you have a point although not in all cases... I know someone that has been faithful to his wife for two years since he lost his job... He just got another job and he said, nobody can stop him from having a girlfriend grin
YOU SEE AM
BUT THE MAN NA MUMU O
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by mespusinglez(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Op is only implying that its difficult for some rich guys to stay faithful to one partner,and he is right. Give a man wealth and watch his true characters show. Although we still ve some faithful rich guys out there.
NO MIND THEM BRO.
IF THEY DON'T KNOW THEY WON'T KNOW
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
mespusinglez:
YOU SEE AM
BUT THE MAN NA MUMU O
hahahhahhah more like saying cheating men/husbands na mumu.... grin
Re: Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. by mespusinglez(m): 3:44am On Mar 24, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahhahhah more like saying a cheating men/husbands na mumu.... grin
HIS CASE IS DIFFERENT

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Most Important in a Relationship? / Help! I Cum Quick When Having Sex. / About The Gold Diggers Called Naija Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.