Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) (30209 Views)

Infinix Note 7 And Note 7 Lite Price And Availability In Nigeria / Realme 6 Price And Availability In Nigeria, Features / TSTV Launches New Sassy Decoder - Check Out Price And Availability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
henry007:
My Infinix Hot S3 SOT at the end of the day, with medium to heavy usage.

LG v20 5 hours screen on time on 50-60% screen brightness with 3,200mah battery on an almost year old phone and QHD display. So ki ni big deal? And the sweetest part is I can get 50% juice with just 20 mins of charging.

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
greenhulk:

But then u also said a 5v2A charger was included and u referred that as a quick charger. Does that charger show the double charge icon while charging the phone?

Lol so it's a hearing problem grin
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
greenhulk:

U are even downgrading the redmi note 5A. That phone has 4gb of RAM and the snapdragon 435 is slightly clocked higher than the 430 on the second.
Can u even imagine.
Henry007 you must reply me o.
I always see ur posts,you keep supporting this brands even though you know that they are overpriced and substandard.A Nigerian that is helping FOREIGNERS to deceive his own people.Smh and you will still go to church 2mao.undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dam5reey:

Boss abeg, let the case rest no matter what they won't agree, just like saying 5V 1A is faster than 5V 0.5A then 5V 1A automatically become Qualcomm quick charger... grin
Its only market women and slay queens they can decieve.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Frenzy007:
Can u even imagine.
Henry007 you must reply me o.
I always see ur posts,you keep supporting this brands even though you know that they are overpriced and substandard.A Nigerian that is helping FOREIGNERS to deceive his own people.Smh and you will still go to church 2mao.undecided

He's doing his job na, xiaomi don't put food on his table. Meanwhile majority of tecno and infinix shares is own by a Nigerian and Nigeria is their biggest market. I won't deny tecno and infinix are trying, at least they have offices and employ Nigerians, but that doesn't justify why they should sell a substandard phone for too expensive. This phone shouldn't be more than 45k
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
greenhulk:

LG v20 5 hours screen on time on 50-60% screen brightness with 3,200mah battery on an almost year old phone and QHD display. So ki ni big deal? And the sweetest part is I can get 50% juice with just 20 mins of charging.

Have you livestreamed for hours on periscope before?
Check the activities on that SOT Screenshot.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
henry007:

Have you livestreamed for hours on periscope before?
Check the activities on that SOT Screenshot.

I've not had any reason to Livestream but I watch YouTube all the time and I'm on wifi 24/7, sometimes on 4g. My normal SOT is 4.5-5 hours. More SOT than on the galaxy s7 edge.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
yeman1:

What of HTC one A9 .? I think is better than M9. I don't know which one to go for in Samsung brands below 45k than can worth HTC one A9

yeah thats also a way better option than this

1 Like

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by MeloGist(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Frenzy007:
I hate the fact that as much as you know about phones you keep deceiving nigerians into buying this overpriced tecno and infinx phones.Do you know you can get a phone with SD 625 and all this specs for at least 60k?
I know you know so let your God judge you for helping those people to deceive your own people.
Later you would talk of corruption.

Please what phone is that?
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
greenhulk:

I've not had any reason to Livestream but I watch YouTube all the time and I'm on wifi 24/7, sometimes on 4g. My normal SOT is 4.5-5 hours. More SOT than on the galaxy s7 edge.

Livestream means you're the one creating the feed for others to watch. Trust me, it's a battery drainer.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by tosins(m): 4:04am On Mar 25, 2018
what does this phone have that s2 pro did not. Apart from the ram � still flexing my S2 pro till further notice
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 25, 2018
All this Chinese craps ehn.. Make Dem shift jare
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Samson1851(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCK63kGLOl8
tosins:
what does this phone have that s2 pro did not. Apart from the ram � still flexing my S2 pro till further notice
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2018
tosins:

Camera way better, battery upgrade is massive from 3000mAh to 4000mAh, 18:9 aspect ratio which is very hot rn.
People love snapdragon processors for no reason but actually, it is better for gaming.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by tbadejo25: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
MeloGist:

Please what phone is that?

Probably a Xiaomi phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Talkingboy: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2018
So this phone na poor phone to buy , wey I don dey think of buying it .
Thanks to greenhulk and frenzy007 for opening our eyes .

1 Like

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Talkingboy: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2018
greenhulk:

He's doing his job na, xiaomi don't put food on his table. Meanwhile majority of tecno and infinix shares is own by a Nigerian and Nigeria is their biggest market. I won't deny tecno and infinix are trying, at least they have offices and employ Nigerians, but that doesn't justify why they should sell a substandard phone for too expensive. This phone shouldn't be more than 45k

Boss abeg which phone can u recommend to purchase , where can I get it and wat are d specs ? thanks
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Kalapizim(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2018
henry007:

Camera way better, battery upgrade is massive from 3000mAh to 4000mAh, 18:9 aspect ratio which is very hot rn.
People love snapdragon processors for no reason but actually, it is better for gaming.
abeg tell am well well
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Talkingboy:

Not really a poor phone per say. It's good enough for it's class, just too expensive
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2018
greenhulk:

Not really a poor phone per say. It's good enough for it's class, just too expensive

Story av change.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Talkingboy:

U can get a phone of the same specs at 40k
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
henry007:

Story av change.

Story never changed. My complain was about not including a fast charger ajd the price. Never said it's a bad phone. I used infinix hot s (the first hot s) for 8 months and the device performed beyond my expectations, bought it for 50k. Fingerprint scanner was snappy and it multitasked very well on moderate use. Though I hated the display (this one is not any better) and I experienced lag when pulling down the notification. Oh and I changed the charging port 2 times in 8 months. My wife has also changed the charging port of her hot 4 pro 2 times. Infinix and charging port eh.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
mjames:
So guys can I use my existing infinix fast charger for it if I buy it?

Will not work. U need a Qualcomm quick charge 2.0 (or higher) or equivalent. Samsung fast charger will work.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by 100naira(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
greenhulk:

Story never changed. My complain was about not including a fast charger ajd the price. Never said it's a bad phone. I used infinix hot s (the first hot s) for 8 months and the device performed beyond my expectations, bought it for 50k. Fingerprint scanner was snappy and it multitasked very well on moderate use. Though I hated the display (this one is not any better) and I experienced lag when pulling down the notification. Oh and I changed the charging port 2 times in 8 months. My wife has also changed the charging port of her hot 4 pro 2 times. Infinix and charging port eh.

As in, I changed my Infinix Note 3 charging port twice last year and I bought it in February last year. Also both mine and my sister's fast charger spoilt barely 3 months after purchase. I'm done with infinix.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
100naira:

As in, I changed my Infinix Note 3 charging port twice last year and I bought it in February last year. Also both mine and my sister's fast charger spoilt barely 3 months after purchase. I'm done with infinix.

That is the majority most people face with infinix. Charging port issues and fast charging getting screwed after a few months of purchase. This is why I never get excited about any new infinix phones. If u are buying it just have in mind that ur charging port will go kaput anytime. Last year alone I recommended engineers to change charging ports for at least 3 people apart from my own.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by henry007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
greenhulk:

That is the majority most people face with infinix. Charging port issues and fast charging getting screwed after a few months of purchase. This is why I never get excited about any new infinix phones. If u are buying it just have in mind that ur charging port will go kaput anytime. Last year alone I recommended engineers to change charging ports for at least 3 people apart from my own.

None of the people that I know that use Infinix phones have charging port problem in 2 years. My Hot S is still up and running since 2016 and no issues.

100naira:

Did you replace it at Carlcare?
My experience with bad charging port is that road side technicians just don't fix it well. They would even condemn it and sometimes it doesn't last one day before spoiling again. Meanwhile that Note 3's fast charger thing, it's the USB that usually spoils and then it just returns to normal charging. Although when you change USB, it starts fast charging. I dunno what that's about.
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Bloggernaij: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
The device is awesome! Most especially it's big 3GB RAM and massive 4000mAh battery capacity. Commenting from https://www.bloggernaija.com
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Talkingboy: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
greenhulk:

Please suggest a very good fone Sir.

Max budget : 60 bar .
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Talkingboy:

Please suggest a very good fone Sir.

Max budget : 60 bar .

Depends on what u want. If u want a phone that u can go to the store and buy, u can check out

Tecno phantom 6 (on sale at slot now for 60k). Very good for that price.

Samsung Galaxy j5 prime (60k)

Samsung Galaxy j7 neo (63k)

Gionee s6s (61k)

If I wanna order from jumia try

Xiaomi redmi note 5a (52k, super deal with 4gb of RAM and snapdragon 435, if u don't mind the plastic back)

Xiaomi redmi note 4x (59k). Best of the bunch in my opinion. 1080p fhd display, 3gb of RAM, snapdragon 625

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by MeloGist(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
greenhulk:

Depends on what u want. If u want a phone that u can go to the store and buy, u can check out

Tecno phantom 6 (on sale at slot now for 60k). Very good for that price.

Samsung Galaxy j5 prime (60k)

Samsung Galaxy j7 neo (63k)

Gionee s6s (61k)

If I wanna order from jumia try

Xiaomi redmi note 5a (52k, super deal with 4gb of RAM and snapdragon 435, if u don't mind the plastic back)

Xiaomi redmi note 4x (59k). Best of the bunch in my opinion. 1080p fhd display, 3gb of RAM, snapdragon 625

I can't seem to find the note 4x on jumia.. is this the same with the one you are talking about? https://www./mi-redmi-note-4-5.5-inch-hd-4gb64gb-rom-android-6.0-marshmallow-13mp-5mp-dual-sim-4g-smartphone-black-10790038.html

And what do you think about Gionee a1 and s11 lite? I heard Gionee phones are always getting hot when in use.. is that true??
Re: Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) by Vicboi1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pls how and where can i pre order this phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

... / Please Help Sim Card Hacked / Top 3 Features In Iphone X Which Some Android Users Wished They Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.