Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? (4261 Views)

Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! / Beware Of This Travel Agent Scammer / I Need Help On This Travel Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by Freeze007(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Anyone here with better testament on the efficiency of RICHGLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY, I would not want to be a victim of you know you know....

Thanks in Advance
Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by lanyomex: 8:14am On May 22, 2018
Freeze007:
Hi Nairalanders,

Anyone here with better testament on the efficiency of RICHGLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY, I would not want to be a victim of you know you know....

Thanks in Advance

Please runaway for your money. This Richglobal is a fraud and scam he has even bribed all the police in Ibadan. Slot of people are crying in silent now. If you comment on his facebook he will delete and block you. Thousands of Naira are been duped by the owner of rich global Labeodan Toyosi and his wife with the fraudulent staff. They will promise you 100 percent and give you fake document.

This is not a joke matter as the efcc are investigating him now for duping innocent Nigeria citizens.

You can try it if you are not convinced but you will remember this mail.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by Zaytun11(m): 6:09am On May 24, 2018
The number one n great scammer in Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by folahann(m): 12:08am On May 25, 2018
Wow
Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by Shugarlord213: 7:35am On May 25, 2018
Freeze007:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks in Advance

He scammed a friend of 1.4 million and settled police of 400k. The case died. My friend no get strength because him no wan spend too much. He wants to travel if not na to go sars

1 Like

Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by opomulero(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2018
My only advice for everyone is to apply for visa on your own even with INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS, its better you were denied due to incomplete documents "and be clean" than to be denied due to misrepresentation or forged documents used by all this miscreant agent all around which might lead to 5 years upward ban.

I know that all these countries do relate or interconnect at some levels if u were denied cos of the agent forged documents ur data will be on red flag and no better country will grant u there visa.

This richglobal will always tell u to come back to them.

I went there sometimes ago, and during our conversation, i asked if after securing canada visa for me, after its expiration can igo and apply on my own.
The lady told me NO, i will have to come back to them.

I asked again if ur company doesnt exist again nko? She said God 4bid.

Well, that my own advice for all.

Visa is DIY.........never patronise agents. They are after ur money

2 Likes

Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by lanyomex: 9:45pm On May 26, 2018
opomulero:
My only advice for everyone is to apply for visa on your own even with INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS, its better you were denied due to incomplete documents "and be clean" than to be denied due to misrepresentation or forged documents used by all this miscreant agent all around which might lead to 5 years upward ban.

I know that all these countries do relate or interconnect at some levels if u were denied cos of the agent forged documents ur data will be on red flag and no better country will grant u there visa.

This richglobal will always tell u to come back to them.

I went there sometimes ago, and during our conversation, i asked if after securing canada visa for me, after its expiration can igo and apply on my own.
The lady told me NO, i will have to come back to them.

I asked again if ur company doesnt exist again nko? She said God 4bid.

Well, that my own advice for all.

Visa is DIY.........never patronise agents. They are after ur money

This people called rich global are fraudster. A friend of mine was just duped 600k from them. He bribed the police and they arrested the man over his money. All of the workers are trained fraudsters including the lady you met. They will promise you 100% and once they collect your money that is the end. The funny thing is that the police and efcc are also into this also. Please don't go to rich global and spread the news. If you go there I can bet it you will be duped. A lot of families are in problem because of this agent. The mans name is toyosi Labeodan
Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by queengift(f): 3:16pm On May 27, 2018
Wow, thanks for the info please what of Jonathan kings are they real, they said they can help one insecuring a job and visa.
Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by Lucasbalo(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2018
Freeze007:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks in Advance
Go and apply for the visa by yourself so that you wouldn't be scammed. It's that simple. Why would some scrupulous people who can't help you end scamming you because you want to travel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by pat077: 4:22pm On May 30, 2018
queengift:
Wow, thanks for the info please what of Jonathan kings are they real, they said they can help one insecuring a job and visa.
job and visa to which country
Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by Freeze007(m): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Go and apply for the visa by yourself so that you wouldn't be scammed. It's that simple. Why would some scrupulous people who can't help you end scamming you because you want to travel.

Thank you, I appreciate!
Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by Freeze007(m): 3:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Shugarlord213:

He scammed a friend of 1.4 million and settled police of 400k. The case died. My friend no get strength because him no wan spend too much. He wants to travel if not na to go sars

I just wanted to be sure, was in their office and my phone went completely blank....given up on them
Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by Freeze007(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2018
lanyomex:

Please runaway for your money. This Richglobal is a fraud and scam he has even bribed all the police in Ibadan. Slot of people are crying in silent now. If you comment on his facebook he will delete and block you. Thousands of Naira are been duped by the owner of rich global Labeodan Toyosi and his wife with the fraudulent staff. They will promise you 100 percent and give you fake document.

This is not a joke matter as the efcc are investigating him now for duping innocent Nigeria citizens.

You can try it if you are not convinced but you will remember this mail.

I appreciate
Re: Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? by Crown6(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pls, do anybody know anything about flymate travels. Pls I need information about them.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Get Fingerprinted When Traveling With A Traveling Certificate Out Of Uk / Office Of The Nigerian Ministry Of Foriegn Affairs / Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.