Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! (6065 Views)

Best Travel Route From Onitsha To Calabar / Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Good day my people!
Please i have a Jamaican visa and want to book a flight using this route; LAG > ADD > GRU > PTY > KIN.. Pls has any1 traveled this route recently and also what was the experience like Please let me know as i urgently need to travel, thanks.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Shakiratemma:
Good day my people!
Please i have a Jamaican visa and want to book a flight using this route; LAG > ADD > GRU > PTY > KIN.. Pls has any1 traveled this route recently and also what was the experience like Please let me know as i urgently need to travel, thanks.

this route looking bad when you arrival in sao paulo them can blocked u copa airline will not allow you to fly pass panama Nigeria passport is not OK to pass Brazil and connect to panama
use turkey airlines LAG TO ISTANBUL TO PANAMA MUST BE 1 TICKET FROM PANAMA TO KIN BY COPA AIRLINES MUST BE 1 TICKET your transit will not too much when you will like to pass panama make sure your transit is 12 hours because Nigeria passport only transit in panama 12 hours

7 Likes

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2021
sliksusan:

this route looking bad when you arrival in sao paulo them can blocked u copa airline will not allow you to fly pass panama Nigeria passport is not OK to pass Brazil and connect to panama
use turkey airlines LAG TO ISTANBUL TO PANAMA MUST BE 1 TICKET FROM PANAMA TO KIN BY COPA AIRLINES MUST BE 1 TICKET your transit will not too much when you will like to pass panama make sure your transit is 12 hours because Nigeria passport only transit in panama 12 hours

Thanks sis but wht about my baggage?? That was why i was even looking at this route?
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Fewati: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2021
Make sure say no be drugs dey that luggage
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Fewati:
Make sure say no be drugs dey that luggage

Lol... i no dey carry drugs ooo.
I'm just worried about how i would get my baggage without going through immigration as i no get transit visa.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Thanks sis but wht about my baggage?? That was why i was even looking at this route?

l am not a sister am man but live in panama city l just give you nice route you can be easy for you to get to Jamaica

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
sliksusan:

l am not a sister am man but live in panama city l just give you nice route you can be easy for you to get to Jamaica
Oops. So sorry. Thank you sir
I appreciate your assistance.
But how do u mean carry my baggage onto my flight? I don't think that gona be allowed. Also i couldn't find any flight from that won't exceed 12hrs layover in panama but i found the bogota route. I hope that's better. Thank u again sir
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Limassol(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
sliksusan:

Bro How Is Panama in terms of opportunities for Nigerians?
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Oops. So sorry. Thank you sir
I appreciate your assistance.
But how do u mean carry my baggage onto my flight? I don't think that gona be allowed. Also i couldn't find any flight from that won't exceed 12hrs layover in panama but i found the bogota route. I hope that's better. Thank u again sir

when you are travel and you have different ticket on different airline you need to take small luggage which you can take enter flight not for check in because if you check in your luggage will lost
about Bogota please did not transit Bogota airport that airport use to deported west Africa passenger on transit and also Nigeria passport is not strong passport very weak passport it is hard to transit in Bogota airport try as much possible find airline for panama city to Jamaica by copa airline it is much better if you try to transit in Bogota airport you will have big problem to fly to Jamaica l just warning you l have transit all those country before l see how them treat west Africa passenger bad

1 Like

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Limassol:
Bro How Is Panama in terms of opportunities for Nigerians?

pamana is nice country and terms of opportunities job health care system everything is nice here
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
sliksusan:

when you are travel and you have different ticket on different airline you need to take small luggage which you can take enter flight not for check in because if you check in your luggage will lost
about Bogota please did not transit Bogota airport that airport use to deported west Africa passenger on transit and also Nigeria passport is not strong passport very weak passport it is hard to transit in Bogota airport try as much possible find airline for panama city to Jamaica by copa airline it is much better if you try to transit in Bogota airport you will have big problem to fly to Jamaica l just warning you l have transit all those country before l see how them treat west Africa passenger bad

Alright sir. Thanks so much for ur kind assistance. I will take the route like u said.
Just 1 more question (pls don't be offended oo.. i just need clarification) how am i gonna check into my Jamaica flight? Would checking in online work?
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Alright sir. Thanks so much for ur kind assistance. I will take the route like u said.
Just 1 more question (pls don't be offended oo.. i just need clarification) how am i gonna check into my Jamaica flight? Would checking in online work?

when you arrival on transit panama city airport you went to Airport counter check-in with your ticket take boarding pass copa airline from Tocumen International Airport to Norman Manley International

4 Likes

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2021
sliksusan:

when you arrival on transit panama city airport you went to Airport counter check-in with your ticket take boarding pass copa airline from Tocumen International Airport to Norman Manley International

Thank u sir. I appreciate your help.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2021
sliksusan:

One last query sir.
Is any of their check-in counter (Copa airlines) located before i get to the immigration side? Because it seems that the location of their counter is after immigration
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Shakiratemma:

One last query sir.
Is any of their check-in counter (Copa airlines) located before i get to the immigration side? Because it seems that the location of their counter is after immigration

no you will not get to immigration before you can check in there is check in on airport many passenger transit you can check in at counter copa airline without go immigration
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2021
sliksusan:

no you will not get to immigration before you can check in there is check in on airport many passenger transit you can check in at counter copa airline without go immigration

Thank you so much sir. Now i feel better.
I appreciate ur time and patience. God bless u.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
In all you do, avoid Copa airlines... they are more useless than useless can be....

I was heading to Barbados, booked my flight LAGOS-DOHA-SAO PAULO (I have a Brazilian visa) ... then another ticket BRAZIL- PANAMA- TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO- BARBADOS and back.... copa was suppose to carry me from sao Paulo to Trinidad and Tobago then transfer me to Caribbean airlines that will take me to Barbados... I got to Brazil, took my covid test for my journey the next day,all excited.... I slept at the airport, when it was time for me to go check in, I went and copa refuse me boarding, they said I needed a visa to Barbados, I told them I didn't need on, I showed them from their website my journey and the requirements, then the guy said he didnt care about the website, I showed him emails from both the Panama and Trinidad embassy saying I didn't need visa if I would be transiting for less than 12hrs , these people still didnt let me board... then the ruled my ticket a "No show " ... I called their office, nothing.... I had to stay in Brazil ( which by the way is very beautiful not like the lies the west portrays it to be) till my return date to come back to Nigeria....
They said they would FINE me.... they are still yet to refund me... they said they wouldn't refund my over $2k.....

Long story short... if you dont av transit visa to pass through europe or north America... dont bother, you will likely face challenges.. be prepared to come back.... not worth it... Copa airlines are worthless heartless Panama company.... avoid them oo

Shakiratemma:

One last query sir.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Oga stop lying... except it's a codeshare flight.... and they give you a boarding pass from your location right through your destination you will need to check in through immigrations ...meaning you will need a transit Visa... no let anyone decieve you...

sliksusan:

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=HOKIM post=108213980]Oga stop lying... except it's a codeshare flight.... and they give you a boarding pass from your location right through your destination you will need to check in through immigrations ...meaning you will need a transit Visa... no let anyone decieve you...

oga no one pass immigration to collect boarding pass at panama airport okay l have always carry my passenger pass panama airport collect boarding pass at airport counter panama to Quito without problem you wanted to tell me about all those route about l know everything more than you l have been all south america before, Brazil airport sao paulo is hard for west Africa passport to get flight connect to pass panama to go Caribbean island whether you booking all your ticket for sao paulo to Caribbean them will still blocked any west Africa passport to pass if you are going to Caribbean island you did not need to go away get transit at Brazil the easy way just get your transit in panama and move on your travel just take your Turkish air for Lagos to Istanbul to panama to your Caribbean island no one will blocked you at panama airport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2021
Okay... I get you now... but problem be say... no flight dey go that route due to the covid....

[quote author=sliksusan post=108218027][/quote]
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=HOKIM post=108285833]Okay... I get you now... but problem be say... no flight dey go that route due to the covid....

copa airlines still going to jamaica Trinidad and Tobago guyana but copa airline stop going barbados because covid19
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=sliksusan post=108289433][/quote]

Yes sir... the covid has spoilt many things... the thing just tire me
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by virgoago: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2022
Hello, I hope you re doing well. Please were u able to travel via the route adviced here( lagos...Instanbul...Panama to Jamaica). Please can u share ur expereince if you did. Also if you did not can u help with info concerning transit visa if u applied for any finally. Thanks so much.. i also intend getting to Grenada, I have applied for a netherland transit visa via belgium embassy in Abuja

Shakiratemma:
Good day my people!
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
virgoago:
Hello, I hope you re doing well. Please were u able to travel via the route adviced here( lagos...Instanbul...Panama to Jamaica). Please can u share ur expereince if you did. Also if you did not can u help with info concerning transit visa if u applied for any finally. Thanks so much.. i also intend getting to Grenada, I have applied for a netherland transit visa via belgium embassy in Abuja

Good day pls send me a dm.. having difficulty replying here. Thanks
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Ismail998: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2022
HOKIM:
In all you do, avoid Copa airlines... they are more useless than useless can be....

I was heading to Barbados, booked my flight LAGOS-DOHA-SAO PAULO (I have a Brazilian visa) ... then another ticket BRAZIL- PANAMA- TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO- BARBADOS and back.... copa was suppose to carry me from sao Paulo to Trinidad and Tobago then transfer me to Caribbean airlines that will take me to Barbados... I got to Brazil, took my covid test for my journey the next day,all excited.... I slept at the airport, when it was time for me to go check in, I went and copa refuse me boarding, they said I needed a visa to Barbados, I told them I didn't need on, I showed them from their website my journey and the requirements, then the guy said he didnt care about the website, I showed him emails from both the Panama and Trinidad embassy saying I didn't need visa if I would be transiting for less than 12hrs , these people still didnt let me board... then the ruled my ticket a "No show " ... I called their office, nothing.... I had to stay in Brazil ( which by the way is very beautiful not like the lies the west portrays it to be) till my return date to come back to Nigeria....
They said they would FINE me.... they are still yet to refund me... they said they wouldn't refund my over $2k.....

Long story short... if you dont av transit visa to pass through europe or north America... dont bother, you will likely face challenges.. be prepared to come back.... not worth it... Copa airlines are worthless heartless Panama company.... avoid them oo

Please how can I flight from Nigeria to Trinidad and Tobago without transits visa please

Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 6:50pm On May 19, 2022
Please I need urgent help on how to travel from Nigeria to jamaica
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 7:04pm On May 19, 2022
Gershon20:
Please I need urgent help on how to travel from Nigeria to jamaica

I have a friend who arrived in Jamaica from Nigeria last weeks but your ticket needs to be purchased in full from Nigeria to Jamaica Pass Dubai to Sao Paulo to Panama to Kingston

The agency that sells the ticket for you must ok to board for you if you have a Jamaica visa
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 11:38pm On May 19, 2022
sliksusan:

I have a friend who arrived in Jamaica from Nigeria last weeks but your ticket needs to be purchased in full from Nigeria to Jamaica Pass Dubai to Sao Paulo to Panama to Kingston

The agency that sells the ticket for you must ok to board for you if you have a Jamaica visa

Is it possible?? what airlines?? How ?? Can u explain?? Cos I have someone that wants to go...
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by sliksusan: 7:24am On May 20, 2022
HOKIM:

Is it possible?? what airlines?? How ?? Can u explain?? Cos I have someone that wants to go...

You go to the travel agency and ask them to sell a ticket for you but the ticket must be a round trip ticket and a paper ticket but the airline that takes you out Nigeria must be an Emirates airline from Lagos to Dubai from Dubai to Sao Paulo from Sao Paulo to Panama Copa Airlines from Panama to Kingston by Copa Airlines The ticket costs 1.2 million naira and the agency has to give you a permit to fly in order for the airport to carry you
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by HOKIM(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2022
sliksusan:

You go to the travel agency and ask them to sell a ticket for you but the ticket must be a round trip ticket and a paper ticket but the airline that takes you out Nigeria must be an Emirates airline from Lagos to Dubai from Dubai to Sao Paulo from Sao Paulo to Panama Copa Airlines from Panama to Kingston by Copa Airlines The ticket costs 1.2 million naira and the agency has to give you a permit to fly in order for the airport to carry you

Fair enough
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Shakiratemma(f): 6:04pm On May 21, 2022
sliksusan:

Actually ok to board is not required to fly with Emirates. Only ethiopian airlines requires ok to board. I have recently traveled this route.
Re: Please Help me With This Travel Route!!! by Gershon20: 5:25pm On May 22, 2022
sliksusan:

Please I bought a ticket turkish airline, Abuja to turkey- istanbul-panama- mobay. Just want to know if anybody don use this route. Please urgent help needed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired / Travel/ Volunteer Events / Information For An American Coming To Nigeria To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.