Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,348 members, 7,864,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday (27728 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omotola Marks 26th Wedding Anniversary, Husband's Birthday, Daughter Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by SyberKate(f): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Her husband looks funny, now I'm not saying he's not handsome but mehn that mustache is so 60s lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Alameer(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
my love I love you with all my heart Omo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Alameer(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
my love I love you with all my heart Omo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Newpride(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
All that glitters are not gold....

There are lots of cover up in the marriage.

Omotola can't swear she hasn't Bleep another man since she got married. shocked shocked shocked

The type of job she does gives room for that and she will always be tempted.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by eyinjuege: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:
Congratulations.

22 Years is not a joke,especially if you live your life in the public sphere. I still don't know how this woman combines her very hectic schedules,and then being a dutiful wife.

Can i marry an Actress or Model?No.

Can I ever trust any?No.

And this is why her husband has doubly earned my respect,by trusting a wife that does her trade in Nigeria,in an industry littered with uckers.

Congratulations to them once again.

uckers are everywhere, in every profession especially where you even least expect it.
It all boils down to individuals at the end of the day. The only problem with actors is that they are celebrities and people must always associate one scandal or the other with them whether real or imagined.
We like to put others down and try to remove any good from them due to our own insecurities. That still doesnt make us better though.
Look at the comments on this thread already about a family most have never been close to, yet talk about them as though they live with them. Meanwhile, their own girlfriends/boyfriends/spouses who are before their very eyes, are sleeping around with others yet they've not been able to detect it. Is it the celeb you've never met that you will now claim to know her sexual partners/preferences?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:

Congratulations.

22 Years is not a joke,especially if you live your life in the public sphere. I still don't know how this woman combines her very hectic schedules,and then being a dutiful wife.

Can i marry an Actress or Model?No.

Can I ever trust any?No.

And this is why her husband has doubly earned my respect,by trusting a wife that does her trade in Nigeria,in an industry littered with uckers.

Congratulations to them once again.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Onyeakachukwu29: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Some people just open their gutter to say rubbish ,you that is wise wait till u get there. Don't monitor your own be monitoring others marriage rubbish
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Originalsly: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm......some people must be under the spotlight.....even by force.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
sexybaby22:

The dynamics of their relationship/marriage is none of our business.
I tried to reply you but my message keeps coming back undelivered. Please pm me with a functional email. thank you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=fairfora post=66093960] I tried to reply you but my message keeps coming back undelivered. Please pm me with a functional email. thank you[/quo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
sexybaby22:

Pm sent Sir!!
Received but tried replying you and it came back undelivered. I don taya
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by Mbamifeanyi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
So she actually got married @ 18.

Happy anniversary
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by salesforce: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by EmmanuelsonJr(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Real woman with integrity,I will always respect her.
On the other hand Tiwa Savage well done ooh we day see your hand work. RUBBISH
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday by DTaj: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Bloody hypocrites you all!

Omotola Ekeinde got married at 18 but no one here has said a thing about it; rather you are all foaming in the mouth praising her and her hubby. However, if a girl from a certain part of Nigeria you all love to hate did that (ie married at 18 years), your Godforsaken fingers could have typed all manner of inanities and senseless drivel about their religion, culture, and region!

Nincompoops!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus A Day Before Her Kidnap(photo) / Olaide Olaogun Or Tonto Dikeh: Who Rocked The Bridal Look Better? / BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.