Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption (41582 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Kaduna: A Caption For This Photo / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption / Reno Omokri ‏gives A Caption To Buhari's Photo As He Returned To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by seguno2: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
seunmsg:
That woman worked for PwC, one of the biggest professional firms in the world and one of the best companies to work for any where. Try and achieve something with your life before instead of hating on others.

Worked for PwC for how long and as what?
Apart from her two years in PwC, where else did she work before joining Amosun to wreck Ogun state economy with gargantuan debts
How many viable national economies are run by bookkeepers who spent two years in a firm and ran away because they could not handle the pressure? US? Britain? Canada? Japan?
When will APC supporters cease to match their dullard president

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
You must be a nitwit...

What has her putative stint at PWC got to do with the fact that she is rank failure as a finance minister?

When will you grow beyond ethnocentric sentiments to reason constructively/objectively?

They are calling Nigeria a shit-hole because the country is replete with never-do-wells like you who celebrate mediocrity because the people involved are from your neck of the woods.

You better put your head to the proper use it is designed/made for...

He is a nitwit. Nigerians equating office with competence since before Adam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Sirpaul(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bill gates dey look say chai see lies

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by LeOstrich: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
deji17:

That was before Bill Gate listened to Mrs Adeosun. Now he knows better.

That Kemi is a m0ron

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by sandrahnaub(f): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
What fuckery is she saying grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Xisnin(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
0monnak0da:
What exams did Bill Gates pass himself.
Bill Gates is not God.
Only dumb people need a god to function. In fact, you are admitting that he is somehow a god
to you because all I see is a man listening to the minister.

Ultimately the job of a minister is a political one and Bill Gates has never been a politician.
No, the primary job of a minister is not politics unless he/her portfolio includes politics or was originally
a politician. The picture posted above has nothing to do with politics or perhaps you are privy to the
secret plan of Bill to contest for senatorial or presidential election?

Politics has nothing to do with pasing exams and everything to do with being in touch with people. Again here I think the government is out of touch with the people
Politics has everything to do with passing exams(intellect), it is no wonder that countries who takes education
serious are prospering while those who hero-worship illiterates are third world countries.

But can we be spared the Bill Gates Worship,.
As I said before, only dumb folks think about worship or deity on every issue.

[quote[
Bill Gates is a very rich man off the back of a Government protected monopoly(like Dangote).
[/quote]
This is most hilarious comment I ever read. Please state just one US policy or law that prevents a competitor
from taking on microsoft?

He has not proven himself in any arena outside IT to qualify him( more than any Nigerian) to speak on what government should do for Nigerians. Sometimes he will get it right and other times not so.
He has nothing to prove to you or anyone else, in fact he is already one of those who would be remembered in
history in a very long time.

One question instead of doing charity work let him come to Africa and actually try to make money let us see how succesful he can be at that where there is no protection from the government for intellectual property.
Africa is the easiest place for any dirty enterpreneur who is already rich to make money, little regulation and highly
corrupt government official will give such a businessman a huge advantage and there are a lot of them making billions
yearly, just because they aren't celebrity, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Africa needs investment not charity? We need jobs not vaccines.

If he loves us so much let him come and open ranches and Dairy farms let him invest in the power sector. Let him come and do business .

That is what we need from him not handuts

By this statement, are you suggesting that you are somehow inferior and need a white saviour to give you jobs?
Bill gates can spend his money whichever way he wants it, he owes you nothing but if his health aids are unnecessary
place a call to your rep to lodge a complain, who knows Nigeria might end up barring foreign health aids based on your
savvy suggestion undecided

I suggest you face your job of defending the failures in Aso Rock because whatever you say about Bill won't affect
him in any way while the mess of your paymasters will still be glaring after Bill has left.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by deji17: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:

That Kemi is a m0ron

You must hate her so much. Don't worry be happy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by seguno2: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
0monnak0da:
What exams did Bill Gates pass himself.

Bill Gates is not God.

There is a psychological process called PROJECTION which is what is at work here.

You like many people on this thread use the "SCREEN" of the photo to project the story of your own psychology.

Firstly Bill Gates already said where he disagrees with the governent. I happen to agree with him on that one point. However difference of opinion does not imply differene in ability intelligence etc.

Ultimately the job of a minister is a political one and Bill Gates has never been a politician.

Politics has nothing to do with pasing exams and everything to do with being in touch with people. Again here I think the government is out of touch with the people

But can we be spared the Bill Gates Worship,.

Bill Gates is a very rich man off the back of a Government protected monopoly(like Dangote) He has not proven himself in any arena outside IT to qualify him( more than any Nigerian) to speak on what government should do for Nigerians. Sometimes he will get it right and other times not so.

One question instead of doing charity work let him come to Africa and actually try to make money let us see how succesful he can be at that where there is no protection from the government for intellectual property.

Africa needs investment not charity? We need jobs not vaccines.

If he loves us so much let him come and open ranches and Dairy farms let him invest in the power sector. Let him come and do business .

That is what we need from him not handuts

Blablabla begging of shittyhole people.
Africa needs this. Africa needs that. If he loves you so much as if he owes you anything angry
Have you ever heard Americans say that they need anything from you
Get busy and stop begging.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by begoten: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
seunmsg:

That woman worked for PwC, one of the biggest professional firms in the world and one of the best companies to work for any where. Try and achieve something with your life before instead of hating on others.
I really appreciate your response, thanks

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by knightsTempler: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Minister of finance, Kemi Adeosun is seen here struggling to convince Bill Gates her economic recovery plan. The look on the faces of Gates and his partner here tells it all. “This one is a dumb head and she’s a minister of finance in a country of 200million people?”

Bill Gates released a statement after this and Buharideens have been calling him an Harvard dropout.

He said: “Buhari’s economic plan does not reflect the yearnings of Nigerians” - Buhari’s Government is taking us to Sudan but telling us he’s taking us to Dubai.

Buhari is a curse!

Bite me undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by chiboy1116: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
HIM NO FIT NA ... HOW MUCH HIM GET ...LOLX BUT BILL WICKED SHA grin grin grin grin grin
tashashiel:
bill gates should kukuma buy this country, is like he knows all the problems and there's a solution attached with him

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Vince77(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
tashashiel:
bill gates should kukuma buy this country, is like he knows all the problems and there's a solution attached with him

We can only wish it were possible.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by LeOstrich: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
deji17:

You must hate her so much. Don't worry be happy
[/s]

Hate wetin?

I know see better thing hate nah this shameless olosho forming intellectual

Me and you know how she got to be apointed minister and it was down to her competency level in the oza room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by GMbuharii: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
seunmsg:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Xisnin(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
wawale:
Bill gate said in the 90s that no man could use more than 32mb(megabit) but we all know the answer today.
We were told that u have to borrow to develop ur country Asian tigers prove them wrong.
The Chineses are not practising American's economy but they are doing well.
Not everything bill understands even the rich are wrong sometime.

Look at your comment and the headline and tell us the connection.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
What!!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
he was like. is it not the same English we speak in America.
Nigerians can form.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by InspiredMe007: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bill Gates be like : Just hold your lips grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by kenoz(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bill Gate be like See lies

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by forreelinc(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin bill gate be like:
since your mouth aint doing nothing important, can i put my dick in it?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by deji17: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Hate wetin?

I know see better thing hate nah this shameless olosho forming intellectual

Me and you know how she got to be apointed minister and it was down to her competency level in the oza room

I dont have to indulge you. Have a good life.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bill Gates be like: Nigerians voted terrorists and incompetents politicians to governing them.

Carpenter in charge of power, housing and works.

Account and lawyers in charge of economy.

Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen Terrorists and kidnappers in charge of security grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by ZombieTAMER: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Babacele:
Bill Gates be like : so PDP looted the country so bad it would have died.... no wonder all the billions in aids I sent under PDP has no impact at all. It means whatever you , Buhari and your economic team is doing to rescue the economy is great and I have to reconsider my earlier critiscism of the PMB administration...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by neonly: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Personally, it's like he was looking at her with pity.

U mean he was just full of pity for Nigerian
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by neonly: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Babacele:
Bill Gates be like : so PDP looted the country so bad it would have died.... no wonder all the billions in aids I sent under PDP has no impact at all. It means whatever you , Buhari and your economic team is doing to rescue the economy is great and I have to reconsider my earlier critiscism of the PMB administration...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by LeOstrich: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
deji17:

I dont have to indulge you. Have a good life.

No Romance without Finance!

That's how this olosho got her commissioner and Ministerial appointment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by neonly: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
You must be a nitwit...

What has her putative stint at PWC got to do with the fact that she is rank failure as a finance minister?

When will you grow beyond ethnocentric sentiments to reason constructively/objectively?

They are calling Nigeria a shit-hole because the country is replete with never-do-wells like you who celebrate mediocrity because the people involved are from your neck of the woods.

You better put your head to the proper use it is designed/made for...

See finishing I hail u

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by CSTR2: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
I Don laugh tire.

Ngozi okonjo iweala is the current head of the GAVI board created by Bill Gates ,and she is also on the developmental economics advisory board of many countries in Asia, Africa and even Europe.

Bill Gates must be like only Nigeria can replace a Ferrari with a Volkswagen bettle.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by DanielPop(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

The only thing this adulteress afonjess knows how to do is borrow-borrow.

Go and check the debt portfolio of Ogun state were she served as Commissioner of Finance.

She is a glorified technician. An accountant who doesn't and can never grasp the concept of fiscal and monetary policy formulation or how to stimulate economic growth or economic diversity.

She only knows how to look at the books and thats why the only thing we hear from her is phantom ghost workers and tax increment.

She is in short a dunce!

Or have you forgotten how the Economist described her appointment as that of a local champion?

Eeh eeh see as you dey yan Grammer, I dab for you Oo.

Pls can you please outline solutions that can be used to ameliorate this poo situation that we found ourselves.

b4 I go.... we go come here dey yan dis and dat for nairaland, while in real sense, na okpata.

You can reply at ur own time, it's your right.

so don't come at me, am just airing my view.

simply put.. Get in the game to know how it's been run, not yan one or two Grammer from your Managerial Economics class or you heard from someone here.

If it's that easy my brother run your home..
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Oluwaesko(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Babacele:

didirin leleyi sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.