Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption (41592 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Kaduna: A Caption For This Photo / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption / Reno Omokri ā€¸gives A Caption To Buhari's Photo As He Returned To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by natedat: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
cool

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Yankee101: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
'You dont know what you're talking about'

'I don't believe this bullsh*t'

'Is she really this dumb?'

'No wonder Nigeria is in recession'

Who she sleep with to become minister sef
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Maximus85(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Talk2bryant:
101 ways to keep a straight face, when your host is speaking bullshit.

Bill Gates keeping his hand on his mouth to prevent him from spewing some heavy laughter in mockery.

Bill gate dey speak yoruba inside hin mind "abi oponu le leyi ni?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Oluwambo147(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
0monnak0da:
What exams did Bill Gates pass himself.

Bill Gates is not God.

There is a psychological process called PROJECTION which is what is at work here.

You like many people on this thread use the "SCREEN" of the photo to project the story of your own psychology.

Firstly Bill Gates already said where he disagrees with the governent. I happen to agree with him on that one point. However difference of opinion does not imply differene in ability intelligence etc.

Ultimately the job of a minister is a political one and Bill Gates has never been a politician.

Politics has nothing to do with pasing exams and everything to do with being in touch with people. Again here I think the government is out of touch with the people

But can we be spared the Bill Gates Worship,.

Bill Gates is a very rich man off the back of a Government protected monopoly(like Dangote) He has not proven himself in any arena outside IT to qualify him( more than any Nigerian) to speak on what government should do for Nigerians. Sometimes he will get it right and other times not so.

One question instead of doing charity work let him come to Africa and actually try to make money let us see how succesful he can be at that where there is no protection from the government for intellectual property.

Africa needs investment not charity? We need jobs not vaccines.

If he loves us so much let him come and open ranches and Dairy farms let him invest in the power sector. Let him come and do business .

That is what we need from him not handuts
you mean the jobs your govt cannot provide you are asking bill gates to provide for you cos he is the second richest man in the world direct your complains to your federal govt not Mr gates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Babacele: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
neonly:

why are you all pained ? same to you.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by DLuciano: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
You must be a nitwit...

What has her putative stint at PWC got to do with the fact that she is rank failure as a finance minister?

When will you grow beyond ethnocentric sentiments to reason constructively/objectively?

They are calling Nigeria a shit-hole because the country is replete with never-do-wells like you who celebrate mediocrity because the people involved are from your neck of the woods.

You better put your head to the proper use it is designed/made for...
haba, small small, youwan killam?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by ogtavia(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
tashashiel:
bill gates should kukuma buy this country, is like he knows all the problems and there's a solution attached with him

look madam, the solution is staring you and I in the face...this has nothing to do with Bill Gates. Infact, compared to the complex economic problems bedeviling western power nations like the G8, ours is more or less like a walk in the park. We just have callous and unwilling leaders.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by biztip: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
like father like daughter
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by verifielive: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2018
Babacele:
Bill Gates be like : so PDP looted the country so bad it would have died.... no wonder all the billions in aids I sent under PDP has no impact at all. It means whatever you , Buhari and your economic team is doing to rescue the economy is great and I have to reconsider my earlier critiscism of the PMB administration...
boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by ogtavia(m): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2018
0monnak0da:
What exams did Bill Gates pass himself.

Bill Gates is not God.

There is a psychological process called PROJECTION which is what is at work here.

You like many people on this thread use the "SCREEN" of the photo to project the story of your own psychology.

Firstly Bill Gates already said where he disagrees with the governent. I happen to agree with him on that one point. However difference of opinion does not imply differene in ability intelligence etc.

Ultimately the job of a minister is a political one and Bill Gates has never been a politician.

Politics has nothing to do with pasing exams and everything to do with being in touch with people. Again here I think the government is out of touch with the people

But can we be spared the Bill Gates Worship,.

Bill Gates is a very rich man off the back of a Government protected monopoly(like Dangote) He has not proven himself in any arena outside IT to qualify him( more than any Nigerian) to speak on what government should do for Nigerians. Sometimes he will get it right and other times not so.

One question instead of doing charity work let him come to Africa and actually try to make money let us see how succesful he can be at that where there is no protection from the government for intellectual property.

Africa needs investment not charity? We need jobs not vaccines.

If he loves us so much let him come and open ranches and Dairy farms let him invest in the power sector. Let him come and do business .

That is what we need from him not handuts

I rebuke this sort of mentality in the name of Nigeria...are you mad? why are you talking like Bill Gates owes you or Nigeria anything? You say Bill Gates got rich off government monopoly, even if he did (which is a very hilarious assertion) do you know how his wealth has helped his country? How has Dangote's wealth really helped Nigeria? (since you feel we need wealthy individuals to help a nation thus absolving inept leaders of any blame).I am sorry but I have to speak harshly to dispel this kind of thought. It is demeaning and reeks of inferiority. Nigeria's problem is not rocket science, Bill Gates was apparently shocked at the mediocrity, callousness and sheer nonchalance of Nigeria's so called leaders. This your comment is cringe worthy. We must rise beyond such mentality of assuming the white man owes us anything. Bill Gates isn't a jack of all trades, he is a 'white' man who has identified his niche and frankly speaking, the world we live in today revolves around IT (in which he is no small giant). I don't understand what you mean by 'He has not proven himself in any arena outside IT to qualify him( more than any Nigerian) to speak on what government should do for Nigerians'. Are you telling me right now that if you got a chance to make certain pivotal decisions for Nigeria right now, you still would be confused?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Babacele: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2018
verifielive:
boring
mtchew.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Moukandjo: 12:52am On Mar 24, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

The same Bill Gates that blasted Buhari's handling of the economy and his faulty economic plans?

Bill Gate is looking at her like "so this is the mumu that advices that ode in Aso Rock. No wonder!"
Ode, you've been spewing trash all over this thread seeking attention & likes from your fellow mor0nic, unintelligent Jonathan sycophants most especially from the east. Now, what exactly did Gates complain about? Let's start from there!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by mechanics(m): 5:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Lolz, it may not be the reason.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by sultaan(m): 5:27am On Mar 24, 2018
You should have listened to the presentation of the education minister. High school assignment is better than what he did
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Adexy4us(m): 5:46am On Mar 24, 2018
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

The only thing this adulteress afonjess knows how to do is borrow-borrow.

Go and check the debt portfolio of Ogun state were she served as Commissioner of Finance.

She is a glorified technician. An accountant who doesn't and can never grasp the concept of fiscal and monetary policy formulation or how to stimulate economic growth or economic diversity.

She only knows how to look at the books and thats why the only thing we hear from her is phantom ghost workers and tax increment.

She is in short a dunce!

Or have you forgotten how the Economist described her appointment as that of a local champion?

this is what they call constructive criticism.... well done bro
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by tiwiex(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2018
Babacele:
Bill Gates be like : so PDP looted the country so bad it would have died.... no wonder all the billions in aids I sent under PDP has no impact at all. It means whatever you , Buhari and your economic team is doing to rescue the economy is great and I have to reconsider my earlier critiscism of the PMB administration...
You carry propaganda reach here? Dem say caption picture wey person use hand cover mouth, you dey yarn say the person dey talk. Kontinue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by 0monnak0da: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2018
ogtavia:

My mother is totally mad and it looks like she willl die from her madness as there is no cure in sight
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by InfernoXO: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2018
That's whatsup

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by 0monnak0da: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2018
We know what this thread is about.

Bitterment people

Madan Oko Niwunla is not coming back after being disgraced out of office. The words of Soludo are still ringing in her ears.

Your pikin was kicked out with the GEJ administration and we have all moved on but the bitterment people are still licking their wounds

Please go and capture Bill Gates fart in a container and bring it so we can interpret it or better still get a sample of his poo and bring it for reading so we can know what it means.

No one begged Bill Gates to come to Africa to do Charity. He threw himself into the mix.

A doctor must listen to his patient

If he loves Africa like Dangote obviously does he should invest and try to make money we do not need charity .If he does not want to do that fine he shoud keep quiet.

Business is not economics.

Economists are focussed on how to make life better for EVERYBODY while businessmen are focussed on how to make life better for themselves.

Bill Gates is not an economist otherwise he would realise that Polio vaccine is not our problem our problem is jobs and we need investors .He is welcome to come and compete in Africa let us see how good he is at making money in such a harsh environent
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by CoolAmbience(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
You must be a nitwit...

What has her putative stint at PWC got to do with the fact that she is rank failure as a finance minister?

When will you grow beyond ethnocentric sentiments to reason constructively/objectively?

They are calling Nigeria a shit-hole because the country is replete with never-do-wells like you who celebrate mediocrity because the people involved are from your neck of the woods.

You better put your head to the proper use it is designed/made for...

List the failures of Mrs. Adeosun here.

She can't be called a mediocre by any standard.

That Mr. Bill Gates is a globally successful entrepreneur, who of course I admire, does not make him superior to Mrs. Adeosun on matters of national economies. Running an enterprise is way different from administering a country.

This is the prevalent mentality in our society....the man who has more money gets all the respect at the expense of everyone else. Being wealthy does not necessarily correlate with being intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Gistforme(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2018
seunmsg:

That woman worked for PwC, one of the biggest professional firms in the world and one of the best companies to work for any where. Try and achieve something with your life before instead of hating on others.
bt y d tin kan pain u like dis, if u c d guy physically u go beat am o
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by 0monnak0da: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2018
CoolAmbience:

List the failures of Mrs. Adeosun here.

She can't be called a mediocre by any standard.

That Mr. Bill Gates is a globally successful entrepreneur, who of course I admire, does not make him superior to Mrs. Adeosun on matters of national economies. Running an enterprise is way different from administering a country.

This is the prevalent mentality in our society....the man who has more money gets all the respect at the expense of everyone else. Being wealthy does not necessarily correlate with being intelligent.

It is not just money. Dangote has money but the fools would not bring such a photo about Daangote. It all comes down to Colo Mentality and their bitterness about 2015.
The tin we black no good na foreign tins dem dey like

Bill Gates is a self appointed Philantropist and lover of Africa. And by so doing exposes his activiies to interrogation and scrutiny.

Let him tell us what he has done to persuade his government and the WTO to give Africans access to markets and ease the constrictions of one sided trade deals.

We do not have enough fish in Afrca but the fishing rights off the coast of is in the hands of the EU. He has such a big voice on the World stage let him talk to his government and other Western Nations to deal with us fairly so we can trade. He talked about capacity and his focus is on vaccines
Does he make his vaccines in Africa?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by ogtavia(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=0monnak0da post=66109980][/quote]

what do you hope to achieve by resorting to cheap insults? I am the last person to be dragged to your level of despondency. I didn't insult you btw, i only asked a question necessitated by your line of thought.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by 0monnak0da: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2018
ogtavia:

what do you hope to achieve by resorting to cheap insults? I am the last person to be dragged to your level of despondency. I didn't insult you btw, i only asked a question necessitated by your line of thought.
Get lost
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by ogtavia(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2018
0monnak0da:
Get lost
I will but get help. You need it bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by 0monnak0da: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2018
ogtavia:
I will but get help. You need it bro.
Get help for your family. Go and help your mother and father at home
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by ogtavia(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2018
0monnak0da:
Get help for your family. Go and help your mother and father at home
still missing the point. Resorting to cheap insults won't help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by 0monnak0da: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2018
ogtavia:
still missing the point. Resorting to cheap insults won't help you.
Are you still here? Would you like a sample of my poo too? Are you gay?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Babacele: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2018
tiwiex:

You carry propaganda reach here? Dem say caption picture wey person use hand cover mouth, you dey yarn say the person dey talk. Kontinue.
I hope everything is alright sir?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by phanshark(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2018
bill gate like- am so ashamed to be here at this moment. so poeple can talk nonsense economics like this and still be a finance minister?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2018
seunmsg:

That woman worked for PwC, one of the biggest professional firms in the world and one of the best companies to work for any where. Try and achieve something with your life before instead of hating on others.
PwC is a disreputable firm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.