Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Discover How To Consistently Make Good Money From Your Photography Skill - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Discover How To Consistently Make Good Money From Your Photography Skill (741 Views)

I Spent 10 Months In Prison For Resigning Via SMS — 26-Year-Old Photography / What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / Information Marketing Career: How To Consistently Make 5k Daily With Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Consistently Make Good Money From Your Photography Skill by xcyril: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Now, you can discover how to consistently make a decent income from your passion and professional photography skills…

Are you a professional photographer? I mean, do you practise photography as a business?
Is your passion or hobby photography? Are you a student of photography?
Are you a photography teacher/trainer?
Would you like to make a decent monthly income from practising professional photography?
And you have absolutely no idea how to make it happen, or even what you should do first?
If you just answered those questions in the affirmative, then you’ve come to right place. Just read on!
Whether you want to turn your passion and professional photography skill into a full-time business that will fetch you everything you need to live a comfortable life, or you want to do photography as a part-time business just to earn some cash by the side, I can help.

How I became a successful professional photographer and photography instructor

In 2008, my boss in the law firm I was working with in Lagos decided to set up a new business in his home town - Akure. That business happens to be a digital photography colour lab and studio.

In May, 2018 I was transferred from Lagos to Akure to manage the new business. That was how my journey into the world of professional photography business started.

After working for 3 years as a Manager in the photography colour lab and studio, I resigned in 2011, to start up my own professional photography business. After running my own photography business successfully for a year, I established my professional photography school (Standard Institute of Photography, Ibadan) where professional photographers are trained and rightly equipped in the business of photography. This was immediately I finished an online photography course and got my professional photography certification.

Since I started out to date, I’ve worked with numerous personal and corporate clients from all over the country. I have covered over 200 high class weddings and other types of events ranging from fashion shows, traditional festivals, carnivals, political events, church programmes etc and trained over a 100 professional photographers.

And more importantly, I’ve made a lot of money from the business of photography.

To be frank, I wasn’t earning much when I just started, and I got only few jobs in a month.

But now, my monthly income from the business of photography alone surpasses the monthly salary of several thousands of 8-5 workers in Nigeria and is more than enough to pay my bills and cater for my family.

And it might even surprise you that I don’t work for more than 5 hours per day — on the average. On most weekends, I usually cover events all day.

Though I’m not anywhere close to the point I hope to reach as a professional photographer, I’m always glad each time I recall all I’ve accomplished so far — in terms of financial goals and otherwise.

If I have any regrets at all, it has to be that I didn’t start earlier.

Now, let me help you with my experience

Since I started out in May 2008 to date, I’ve gone through a lot. My journey to this point of my career as a professional photographer has been rough. I made mistakes. I faced challenges. And I wasted resources. But I’ve learnt a lot and gain a lot, too.

You know why my journey was rough? Because I really didn’t have the same opportunity you’re about to get right now.

I didn’t have access to an in-depth guide through the business of professional photography — that is tailored specifically to Nigerians. I learned most of what I now know the hard way — through failures and trail-and-error.

But no, you don’t have to ply the same rough route to succeed as a professional photographer. And achieving success in the photography business doesn’t have to take you so long (though it won’t come within a few weeks).

And that’s why I’ve packaged everything you need to know — to understand and start a professional photography business and succeed at it — inside an e-book titled, “The Fundamentals of Photography – Understanding the Art, Science, Practise and Business of Professional Photography ”. Also available in hardcopy.

If you really want to achieve your dreams of making money from professional photography in Nigeria and other parts of the world, this e-book will teach you everything you need to know.

Now, this is not one of those shitty e-books that will leave you more confused than enlightened. It’s a product of my years of experience as a professional photographer and photography instructor, and you can’t get most of its content anywhere else. (Yes, I mean it!)

And more importantly, the e-book is catered to Nigerian photographers — it explains how a Nigerian photographer can make money by practising professional photography.

Here are the things you’ll learn from the 180-page e-book:

• PHOTOGRAPHY - history, areas, importance, career scope, job prospect, skills and qualities of a good photographer.
• CAMERAS - basic principles, camera mechanism, parts, types, basic camera operation and care of the camera.
• LENS - basic principles, types, shutter speed, aperture, focal length.
• LIGHTING - sources, types, properties, flash, studio lighting equipment.
• ELEMENTS OF PHOTOGRAPHY - color, pattern, texture, form, composition, depth and perspective, balance and proportion.
• PHOTOSHOOT - shooting preparation, handling camera, using tripod, how to take better pictures, tips for shooting indoor and outdoor photographs.
• EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY - covering event, essential gears for event photography, wedding photography.
• THE BUSINESS OF PHOTOGRAPHY - how to start photography business, business plan, branding strategy, registering your business, agreements and contracts, creating portfolio, building a client list, marketing plan, acquiring the right tools.
• SMARTPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY - cell phone, iphone vs androids, phone accessories, taking better selfies, smartphone photography tips, cell phone photo app, social media and image sharing.

The Fundamentals of Photography leads both the beginner and the accomplished photographer naturally to the kind of expertise many professionals take years to learn.

Who will need this book?

This book is in high demand and will greatly benefit the following set of people.

• Professional photographers of every type, class and years of experience.
• Those who are just coming into the business of photography.
• Those who are thinking of going into the business of professional photography.
• Those who are currently learning photography either professionally or as an apprentice.
• Those who teach photography as a subject in Senior Secondary Schools in Nigeria and as a course in various institutions of higher learning in Nigeria
• Those who are passionate about photography.
• Those that are into Advertising, Graphics Design, Public Relations and Visual Communications.
• Students of Mass Communication, Fine Art, Public Relations & Advertising etc

If you would love to gain access to the valuable pieces of information in the e-book right now…

Order your copy of The Fundamentals of Photography – Understanding the Art, Science, Practise and Business of Professional Photography , and you’ll get the 180-page, no-fluff, easy-to-read, eye-opening e-book in PDF format (so, you can easily read it on your PC, smartphone, or tablet).

Please note that the e-book is not only available in the electronic (PDF) version. It is also available in hardcopies.

I am a professional photographer myself and was already seriously into the business of photography when I read Mr. Isi’s e-book…Despite the fact that I have been a professional photographer for close to three decades and even the current president of the National Photographers and Videographers Association of Nigeria (NPPVA) in Ibadan, I still learnt a lot from this e-book. As a matter of fact, I couldn’t put down this e-book till I landed on the very last page!

If you want to make money from professional photography in Nigeria, this is one book you absolutely need!

— Mr Victor Agboola, President, National Photographers and Videographers Association of Nigeria (NPPVA), Ibadan.

Cyril Isi’s e-book is an oasis in the desert. It is refreshing that in a country where selling crappy books is becoming the norm, he’s sharing this valuable and actionable guide; that at a time when the society ignorantly deems writing a mere hobby, he’s providing a roadmap for making writing a profession.

He’s not teaching some vain theories that only work well in books. He’s been there, and he’s sharing exactly what works and what sucks.

If you want to make money from professional photography and you only have time to listen to one person, Cyril is your man.

— Mr Yusuf Tinubu, Professional Photographer, Printer and Publisher.

So, how can you buy this e-book?

The Fundamentals of Photography – Understanding the Art, Science, Practise and Business of Professional Photography sells for N5,000 only. (Don’t worry, you’ll make your money back once you land your first client i.e if you are not already into the business of photography.)
So, you can get your copy of the e-book now for…

Just N5,000.

You can simply pay in bank or transfer the payment to me through this bank account:

First Bank / 308 065 1289 / ISI CYRIL

After paying, send an sms to 08180495451 or as an email containing your payment details to writecyril@yahoo.com

The details to be sent are:
• Your full name
• Amount paid
• Deposit slip number
• Date of payment
• Telephone number

Once I confirm your payment, I’ll send you an email containing the e-book within 8 hours.

If you want hardcopy of the book, you can contact the publisher:
Onus Communications, 18 Anfani Road, Off Ring Road, Challenge, Ibadan. Tel: 0810189463.

You can then make arrangement with him on how to get the hardcopies of this book delivered to your anywhere in Nigeria.

100% money-back guarantee: In case you’re not satisfied with the e-book…

If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with the e-book after reading it, or you think you’ve gained nothing from it, contact me for a full refund of your money.

Yes, I’ll send your money back to your account. No hard feelings. I’m only taking this risk because I’m confident that this e-book will help you.

If you have any questions concerning this e-book or your purchase, send an email to: writecyril@yahoo.com, and I’ll be happy to respond. Better yet, call/text me on 08180495451.
Now, get this clearly…

This book isn’t for everyone; it’s for ONLY those who are interested in making cool money from professional photography and for those who want to update their knowledge of photography. If you think you’re one of them, get your copy ASAP!

There’s no better time than RIGHT NOW to start getting paid for your passion and professional photography skills, and this is the most powerful e-book available to help you do it.

Re: Discover How To Consistently Make Good Money From Your Photography Skill by xcyril: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Still available
Re: Discover How To Consistently Make Good Money From Your Photography Skill by xcyril: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
The highly sought after photography book “THE FUNDAMENTALS OF PHOTOGRAPHY – UNDERSTANDING THE ART, SCIENCE, PRACTISE AND BUSINESS OF PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY” by CYRIL ISI is now available as an E-book (PDF format – soft copy).

So you can order for your copy and get it anywhere in Nigeria in just few hours.

This E-BOOK sells for just N5,000 only.

To order your copy, just pay the sum of N5,000 into the following account and follow the instruction below:

First Bank / 308 065 1289 / ISI CYRIL

After paying, send an sms to 08180495451 and an email containing your payment details to writecyril@yahoo.com

The details to be sent are:
• Your full name
• Amount paid
• Deposit slip number
• Date of payment
• Telephone number

Once I confirm your payment, I’ll send you an email containing the e-book within 8 hours.

If you want hardcopy of the book, you can contact the publisher:
Onus Communications,
18 Anfani Road, Off Ring Road, Challenge, Ibadan.
Tel: 0810189463.

To get more information about the author of the book, just follow the link below:
www.facebook.com/cyrilisiphotography
www.instagram.com/cyrilisiphotography
www.cyrilisiphotography.

OR just type CYRIL ISI in google and you will get information about the author.

(1) (Reply)

How To Ace The 25 Most Common Project Defense Questions / Ongoing Recruitment At Rovedana Limited 2018 - Apply Now Before Deadline / Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.