Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos (2341 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / You Look 25' - IG User Tells South African Gay Media Personality, Somizi Mhlongo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by bambi2016: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
45-year-old South African gay media personality, Somizi Mhlongo, is engaged.

Somizi got engaged to his bae, Mohale Tebogo Motaung, 24, who he has been dating for almost a year.

He took to IG to share a photo of his engagement ring captioning the post; ‘It’s a Big YESSSSS. it’s a golden ticket. #MCM #MCE’

Watch video below; http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/23/popular-south-african-gay-media-personality-somizi-is-engaged-to-his-man-photos-video/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by stephleena(f): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
nonsense,just thinking aloud wah these men enjoy wen drilling a dried stiff ass,do they not crave for succulent ass and boobs? it's just preferring to eat lizard's meat,to chicken...
how do they moan sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by bambi2016: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
more

Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
stephleena:
nonsense,just thinking aloud wah these men enjoy wen drilling a dried stiff ass,do they not crave for succulent ass and boobs? it's just preferring to eat lizard's meat,to chicken...
how do they moan sef?
they moan like cow grin
Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by VonTrapp: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
All I see are two AIDS cases waiting to happen

2 Likes

Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by bambi2016: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
VonTrapp:
All I see are two AIDS cases waiting to happen
hahahahha

3 Likes

Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by Kurupt01: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Which one of them is 24 undecided

Just curious

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by ozy4christ(f): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
lol,please who is the wife? who is 24years?

oh !!!!two women have just lost their husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by ozy4christ(f): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
lol,please who is the wife? who is 24years?

oh !!!!two women have just lost their husbands.

1 Like

Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by yungbillionaire(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Will you guys tell me you did not see liked by officialpraiz....abi I'm I seeing double...chaaaii

2 Likes

Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by fk001(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
See that stewpid old man don trick the deluded 24 old wawa.....

God punish all of them
Re: Popular South African Gay Media Personality Somizi Is Engaged To His Man (photos by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 24, 2018
officialpraiz liked it...oh my Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbnaija, Anto Meets With Olamide (photo) / See Burnaboy's Entrance Into His #burnalive Concert (photos) / Fans Bash Oritsefemi For Allegedly Posing With Fake Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.