Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon (41283 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Israeli Chief Rabbi Calls Black People "Monkeys" During His Weekly Sermon / Chief Rabbi Calls Black People ‘monkeys’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by gurunlocker: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2018
No matter how we try, racism can never be eradicated....

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by DonBobes(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Wait o u mean we igbos too r monkeys?
R we not d lost TLIBE as NK says we r

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by KingTrollMan: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Maybe he is referring to the Black Jews. The Black Jews are called Biafran......

13 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Areaboy2(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

To die in Israel is a blessing indeed!
Many will not see the satire in what you're saying lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Blacky1: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2018
Hmmmmm....come to think of it, did he lie?....the way we behave here in Nigeria, does it not conform to his assertion? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Penalty82(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Thank God Igbos are not blacks

I saw you at Azuogwugwu village.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by superhumanist(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2018
To those Nigerians who are claiming that they are lost tribe of Jews

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by MEILYN(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2018
nairalanduseles:

your mumu worse pass AIDS........ u are a mistake to the black race......a disgrace to ur family.....a disgrace to the country as a whole ......shame on ur entire generation
Fool! You can't comprehend simple sarcasm.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Chidizman(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not upset.
My brother Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo,
The First Lady called politicians hyenas,
Folks here on NL call Igbo people Pigs.

So if a world-renowned rabbi calls us monkeys.
It is the truth, because MONKEYS are our closest relatives.

He's back.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by kakale1: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2018
black people are better than you idiot brainless humain devils incarnate

3 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Durchmann(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2018
This piece is very suggestive.

All of it lies in an around assumed events and suggestive conclusions.

As much as I'm not a fan of the Jews, news in mainstream media these days are never precise unless where tragic events are being covered. Even at that, you would still come across varieties to the same event from different media channels.

News ain't news anymore.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by MEILYN(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2018
coolcharm:

Have you taken your drug today?
At your age you can't detect sarcasm.

6 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by yazach: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2018
I think he should be referring to IPOB because they are the black Jews as demonstrated here on NL and by kwonu

4 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Same people who scream fire if anyone says anything against holocaust. Hitler left the remaining ones so we can see why he went on jewish killing spree.

10 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Mandrake007(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2018
sadly he's correct,Africans hate the truth,if we start accepting the truth and try changing certain things about ourselves it will do us good than wailing,someone called us "shithole" and now "monkey" and to be honest they were right..

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by uzoexcel(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2018
lol...sarcasm??

Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by coolcharm(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2018
MEILYN:
At your age you can't detect sarcasm.
since you have my birth certificate, I'll let that slide.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2018
nairalanduseles:

wetin una come be hahahaha .....u are black u ignorant smelling pig

Coming from someone who wants to be identified as useless,

3 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by MEILYN(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Over-colonized docile sheep. It is acquiescent people like you that hold back the black race.
Sarcasm sir..

3 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Herex6(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by hfc80: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2018
I wondered

Have you taken your drug today?[/quote]
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Penalty82:

I saw you at Azuogwugwu village.

Me I saw you at ohuru obi ekwensu
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

i see your point, i agree %100000 Israel is the promise land. anyone who dies in israel will go to heaven, the same heaven my dead chicken went, i guess.

10 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by mrkia(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef and every other person who have the like of his mind are original monkies....

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2018
You guys were celebrating Trump when he pronounced Jerusalem for the Jews.... Ironically most of u do not know that Jerusalem is 65% Arab Muslims,15% Arab xtians and 20% Jews....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Good! They will all go to heaven, my chicken went to heaven too when it died.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by realmindz: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by princeadams11: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Nice, I hope such reactions and understanding can be extended to other religions instead of using abusive words to address other religion's issues.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by IMASTEX: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2018
Sadly, even the blacks racist against themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by princeadams11: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2018
HITTED:
We've called ourselves worse. Stop wailing.
I hope I will see a better comment when such happen to a religion other than yours

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.