Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon (41295 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Israeli Chief Rabbi Calls Black People "Monkeys" During His Weekly Sermon / Chief Rabbi Calls Black People ‘monkeys’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Gullah: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2018
badman007:

How and why should that be a responsibility for our government? The idea of pilgrimage is as stupid as religious studies in our schools.

Our government needs to set their priorities right.
You're right, I'm also against government financing pilgrimages, it should be a personal affair
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by abduljabbar4(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
sadly he's correct,Africans hate the truth,if we start accepting the truth and try changing certain things about ourselves it will do us good than wailing,someone called us "shithole" and now "monkey" and to be honest they were right..

Maybe you and your parents are the monkeys but count the rest of Africa out of your foolishness and low esteem

4 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Ngokafor:

Foolish talk...Unfortunately,the hitler you are 'blessing' hated your guts more than Jews..Your black race was seen as slightly above animals and way beneath European humans..

Did hitler have also wanted to exterminate Muslims and Africans? Thought he only had it on for Jews.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2018
chisco82:

Well said, God bless you ma.
Amen!
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Antichristus: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

To die in Israel is a blessing indeed!

Just wondering what you have been smoking.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by yom2(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2018
Gullah:

The pilgrimage embarked on by Nigerians is not in homage to Judaism, it is rather in homage to Christianity that they go to visit the place where Jesus was born and lived all his life and where Christianity began
but why have they themselves not accepted the christian way?

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by felixomor: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2018
realmindz:
Gods chosen people...the jews hate us, the Arabs despise us....yet we believe they are our ancestors, worshpping their gods and demonizing our ancestors...

How market, KingEbukasBlog, winner01, Butterflyleo, felixomor etc all yee descendants of Abraham and Noah.....
Do u worship our ancestors.
If u don't, you have no point dear...

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by solutionmi: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Fukafuka:
Africa my Africa Africa my father's land African my people Am Black and glad.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by AreaFada2: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Born2Breed:
..and The blacks worship these jews...some even claim they are jews of Nigeria. More like monkey jews of Nigeria
My problem is not that other races look down on us. After all all they see about us on TV is poverty, famine, wars and perpetual begging for their help. They looked down on the Japanese 100 years ago and the Chinese just 50 years ago.

My problem is that we keep sucking up to those who despise us. We keep believing that they will solve our problems. We have refused to look inwards for strength.

Advanced countries only want to associate with you when you have already pulled yourself out of the doldrums. To bask in your success and take credit as those who helped you. If you fall by the way side they kick you even deeper into the bush.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Azam101: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2018
MEILYN:
They are the chosen people of God. They have all the rights in the world to kill and insult black people anyhow they like. We should worship them, serve their God and protect them by all means.

Anyone who insults this Rabbi wouldn't make heaven. I repeat, leave God's people alone, they are allowed to do anything they want to the inferior black race. God brought them to this earth to judge us, the Bible says Israel will judge the world. We are lucky to still be alive, we are descendants of Cain in the Bible and we don't deserve anything good. Ohh, God of Israel, I worship thee. I give the black race to Israel as a peace offering.
You need special prayers to cleanse your brain

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by realmindz: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2018
felixomor:

Do u worship our ancestors.
If u don't, you have no point dear...

I worship no one, but those who worship their ancestors are obviously more sane than you who worship the ancestors of others...

5 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Antichristus: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2018
MEILYN:
They are the chosen people of God. They have all the rights in the world to kill and insult black people anyhow they like. We should worship them, serve their God and protect them by all means.

Anyone who insults this Rabbi wouldn't make heaven. I repeat, leave God's people alone, they are allowed to do anything they want to the inferior black race. God brought them to this earth to judge us, the Bible says Israel will judge the world. We are lucky to still be alive, we are descendants of Cain in the Bible and we don't deserve anything good. Ohh, God of Israel, I worship thee. I give the black race to Israel as a peace offering.

What genetically modified form of marijuana have you been smoking?
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by broswilli: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2018
And he doesn't know that the original Hebrews were black. Even Solomon said it, "I am Black".
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Xisnin:

Are you going to finish off the remaining ones?
How about the arabs whose name for blacks , abd mean slave, will you exterminate them too?
You wouldn't want to offend Yahweh, the creator of humans.

Many of you lot call your country men pigs and cows and even laugh about it, then why are
you angry at the rabbi?

If antisemitic is anti-israel, I don't see why Israelis should be xenophobic!

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Gullah: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
yom2:
but why have they themselves not accepted the christian way?
Because they aren't Christians, they are Jews. They don't believe in Jesus as the Messiah. Funny thing is that the Scriptures predicted it would happen i.e that he(Jesus) would come to his own people and they won't accept him. However we are in a secular world where we have freedom of worship and everyone is free to belong to whichever faith he or she wants so to each his own
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS HOW ARE YOU TODAY. .
OH SORRY I FORGOT. YOU GUYS ARE STILL SUFFERING IN THAT SHITHOLE, NOT GOOD, DEVASTED, HUNGRY, POOR AND WITH NO HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE.
SORRY THO. OVER HERE IN UK LIFE IS GOOD FOR US

Very soon, we'll see your mugshots on this same Nairaland . Is it not you guys again?

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by adahgold(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Long live Adolf Hitler I see the reason why he killed Jews cause of their rabbit sense which they now give as their title now which is RABBI. The photo of the rabbi or rabbit that called blacks monkey there is no difference between him and a rabbit.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Akinlady(f): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

Walahi..... never have u read such stupidity. And I thought I had seen so much on Nairaland. Please YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE. A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD. GOD HAS GIVEN THE BLOOD OF HIS SON FOR UR ALL. WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN HIS SIGHT. This just reminds me of how some stupid illiterates in our offices call their white boss master. GOD help Africa from this slavery mentalitY.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by vanshwerz: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Lol.... Use your brain, The jews sees you as a gentile you share nothing in their so called blessings... And mind your they believe not in what you believe
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

To be a slave to you may be a blessing, but I remembered your God made one Adam and Eve, not Isreal Adam and Even and Monkey(black) Adam and Eve.
So what makes us different from them.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Ngokafor(f): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Did hitler have also wanted to exterminate Muslims and Africans? Thought he only had it on for Jews.

Guy go and read extensively on Afolf Hitler,the Nazis,Aryan Nation and their ideologies ....He was gunning for a pure Aryian race of strictly Europeans,preferably tall and blond-harired as seen in Scandinavian countries
The fate of muslims and Africans would have been a million times worse than the Jews if the Allied Forces led by USA did not stop him and his Nazi gang from achieving their evil agenda.

Therefore as Blackman,its an abomination to eulogise Hitler

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by carinmom(f): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2018
zlantanfan:
whatever he says is his opinion and personally doesn't make me less of who I am, everyone would be judged according but obviously islam is a nuasiance to the world and doesn't generate condemnation (due respect to the few innocent islamists)

A racist Jew that does not even believe in your god Jesus, considers your religion fake, calls you a monkey and all you can rant here is Islam this Islam that, is the Jew a Muslim? What has Islam got to do with this thread? Or is it because you hate Islam that much?

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Antichristus: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Without resorting to generalisation, Israeli national policy attitudes towards black African is racist. Sadly, you would have thought that given their experience in Nazi Germany, they would treat anyone sojourning in their homeland with dignity. No they don’t. But if you speak truth to power concerning the Jewish they would cry wolves and label you anti Semitic. Every single Jewish person I have encountered is a bull shit who should have been aborted at the foetal stage.

3 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Azam101: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Flatinoz over to you guys!
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by jaytee01(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2018
How is d con biz going?
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by felixomor: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2018
realmindz:

I worship no one, but those who worship their ancestors are obviously more sane than you who worship the ancestors of others...
So sanity is defined by ancestors wow? grin lol
At this point. You are completely mentally unfit to such comparison. Sorry. Move on
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Butoneday2(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2018
If black people are black monkey then, White people are white "PORK". Case closed. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Alajiki(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Azam101: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2018
How I wish Adolf Hitler was around!

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2018
calling Africans monkeys especially Nigerians is just an insult to monkey families, we deserve a name worst than that , in a country a President wine and dine with terrorist , a country the President is confuse as yesterday , a country it President valued cattle more than it citizens deserve to be called a name worst than monkeys, Buhari went to global stage to tag us criminal minded people while only his family are exempted and worthy to be trusted... why won't Rabbi called us monkeys, buhari will die a very miserable death for putting us in this sorry state

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Antichristus: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2018
carinmom:

A racist Jew that does not even believe in your god Jesus, considers your religion fake, calls you a monkey and all you can rant here is Islam this Islam that, is the Jew a Muslim? What has Islam got to do with this thread? Or is it because you hate Islam that much?

So true. Nigerians who have no real personal encounter with them (and I'm not talking about those you casually meet whilst on pilgrimage to Israel) wouldn’t know what a typical racist Jewish person think of them and their Christian religion. Going on pilgrimage to Jerusalem does nothing other than grease and oil the Israeli economy. The same applies to Muslims going to Makkah on hajj. Africans are eternally blindfolded.

3 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by skallion7(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2018
To those praising Adolf Hitler, y'all have poo in brain. Adolf Hitler hated blacks also, someone who said Africa should be used for mainly agriculture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.