Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon (41314 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Israeli Chief Rabbi Calls Black People "Monkeys" During His Weekly Sermon / Chief Rabbi Calls Black People ‘monkeys’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by klax(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2018
His entire family are monkey. Those are the one my people are forcefully and stupidly claimed they came from.

Where are those bloody Jew fake descendant? They are jew but I'm not and I will never be. Isreal is among the most racist and wicked people on earth let the Ethiopians tell their stories in the hands of these wicked jews and yet some fools still want to die being tag as jews.

I'm not surprise I have encountered them in Belgium and in US they are like that very racist.

Mr Rabbi or Rabit your fada is a monkey and pig join may early Sunday morning thunder fire you and your entire family. Rabbi my foot.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Ayoemrys(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

To die in Israel is a blessing indeed!

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

you are fvcked in the brain. slave.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Auxiliary(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Someone should please enlighten this guy!

Misplaced priority... Wetin hin be if black na monkey?

Trash talk from a trashed man...
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by lekkan(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2018
God will punish you... If you are a monkey then say you are..... Abi o Fe shoriburuku ni Why on earth do you people go blind and deaf when it comes to religion??
If it were to be politics or other things you would have open that your gutter kiuth and be talking rubbish.... Call a spade a spade that man is a Racist!!! Simple!!
Mofos

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not upset.
My brother Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo,
The First Lady called politicians hyenas,
Folks here on NL call Igbo people Pigs.

So if a world-renowned rabbi calls us monkeys.
It is the truth, because MONKEYS are our closest relatives.
If you doubt this, then study Olusegun Obasanjo's pictures.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Penalty82(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Me I saw you at ohuru obi ekwensu

I don commot there tey-tey cheesy I dey for Obi Chineke. After Umuokahia, umuobiakwa, Itukpa, Itungwa, Owoahiafo, Onichangwa, ohanze, umuokoro, Nvosi Ndiolumbe, Mbawsi, Umuoba cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by princeadams11: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not upset.

Why will you be upset, after all, it came from a country and cleric you respect the most.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by HoodBillionaire: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2018
we are all animals
juz dah Man isay Higher Animal.

i cant wait for the new anination movie
early man. tired of cam HD and cinema.
i nid DvdRip
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by realmindz: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2018
Gods chosen people...the jews hate us, the Arabs despise us....yet we believe they are our ancestors, worshpping their gods and demonizing our ancestors...

How market, KingEbukasBlog, winner01, Butterflyleo, felixomor etc all yee descendants of Abraham and Noah.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Shroud: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2018
Maybe Hitler was right.

9 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by chloride6: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Over-colonized docile sheep. It is acquiescent people like you that hold back the black race.

Sarcasm. The guy you quoted is on the same side.

3 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Expsbterror(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2018
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Guestlander: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Thank God Igbos are not blacks

Yes o. They are light skinned people of Jewish ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by CNNN: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Kilode...? He kill person?
nairalanduseles:

your mumu worse pass AIDS........ u are a mistake to the black race......a disgrace to ur family.....a disgrace to the country as a whole ......shame on ur entire generation
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
sadly he's correct,Africans hate the truth,if we start accepting the truth and try changing certain things about ourselves it will do us good than wailing,someone called us "shithole" and now "monkey" and to be honest they were right..
Speak for yourself. I don't know about you but I'm not a monkey and my country is not a shithole country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by princeadams11: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2018
MEILYN:
They are the chosen people of God. They have all the rights in the world to kill and insult black people anyhow they like. We should worship them, serve their God and protect them by all means.

Anyone who insults this Rabbi wouldn't make heaven. I repeat, leave God's people alone, they are allowed to do anything they want to the inferior black race. God brought them to this earth to judge us, the Bible says Israel will judge the world. We are lucky to still be alive, we are descendants of Cain in the Bible and we don't deserve anything good. Ohh, God of Israel, I worship you.
Don't be mislead bro, Rabbi is an ordinary person like you and he is in no way better than you. God does not correct things by throwing insult at others. You can choose to be better than the so called cleric if you wish. I hope you will give other religions such consideration as you just did to yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by badman007(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2018
Rest in peace Adolf Hitler..

These Jews deserve what the got.
All my life, never seen any more cynical and devious people than Jews.

We Africans are so stupid. Our government still sponsores people to go out there for tourism in the name of pilgrimage.

9 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Gullah: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2018
That's his personal opinion, he is not a spokesperson for all Jews in the world. However, I must point out that by the very nature of their religion, Jews are more or less encouraged to see other people as gentiles who are not of equal standing with them before God

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by HomeOfMe(f): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not upset.

Lmao...
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by GavelSlam: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2018
nairalanduseles:

your mumu worse pass AIDS........ u are a mistake to the black race......a disgrace to ur family.....a disgrace to the country as a whole ......shame on ur entire generation

Sarcasm my friend.

Smell it.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Gullah: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2018
badman007:
Rest in peace Adolf Hitler..

These Jews deserve what the got.
All my life, never seen any more cynical and devious people than Jews.

We Africans are so stupid. Our government still sponsores people to go out there for tourism in the name of pilgrimage.
The pilgrimage embarked on by Nigerians is not in homage to Judaism, it is rather in homage to Christianity that they go to visit the place where Jesus was born and lived all his life and where Christianity began
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by AnanseK(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS HOW ARE YOU TODAY. .
OH SORRY I FORGOT. YOU GUYS ARE STILL SUFFERING IN THAT SHITHOLE, NOT GOOD, DEVASTED, HUNGRY, POOR AND WITH NO HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE.
SORRY THO. OVER HERE IN UK LIFE IS GOOD FOR US

Oyingbo monkey, how are owners treating you? Enough bananas?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by klax(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Hope you are not mad? Just asking?

I beg you don't let me hate you with passion because I hate idiotic thinking as yours. Pls don't provoke me.

In fact you are mad.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by badman007(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Speak for yourself. I don't know about you but I'm not a monkey and my country is not a shithole country.

Religion is the reason we see ourselves as inferior monkeys.
From KG 1 I’ve been told that white is good and black is evil. Jesus is white and the devil is black.
That’s the biggest difference between us and the western world, we don’t know our true identity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2018
SO HITLER WAS ACTUALLY DOING THE WORLD A FAVOUR

8 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by princeadams11: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=zlantanfan post=66136535]The islamist jihadists would run here to cry forgetting the world problems today are from islam.

How people's entitled opinion becomes their global headache is puzzling.

God has called Israel unto his own not for their righteousness but for the covenant with Abraham and every Christian must respect that and not allow the evil propaganda from islam to ultimately wipe out
Don't feel insecured bro. Islam does not teache violent, don't let the mistake of few make you conclude on issues. I don't think there is any muslim fellow that will respond to Rabbi's insult to Africans with an insult. I hope he the Rabbi repents and ask for forgiveness for making such a comment

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Penalty82:

I don commot there tey-tey cheesy I dey for Obi Chineke. After Umuokahia, umuobiakwa, Itukpa, Itungwa, Owoahiafo, Onichangwa, ohanze, umuokoro, Nvosi Ndiolumbe, Mbawsi, Umuoba cheesy cheesy

Nwanne, only you waka all this waka, are you an ngwa herdsman cheesy
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by StoneLucifer: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2018
fk002:
Lol cheesy

Where are those people hailing Israel when Jerusalem was declared Israel's capital by that slowpoke...

IPOB Jews how market na? You think say Israel loves you....

That is not the issue my friend. Dont bring in politics here to justify your shallow mentality..

Israel doesn't give a fvck about blacks as long as you are not a White Jew you are on you own..

You guys are now like a bats you are not here you are not there

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by martowskin1(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2018
MEILYN:
They are the chosen people of God. They have all the rights in the world to kill and insult black people anyhow they like. We should worship them, serve their God and protect them by all means.

Anyone who insults this Rabbi wouldn't make heaven. I repeat, leave God's people alone, they are allowed to do anything they want to the inferior black race. God brought them to this earth to judge us, the Bible says Israel will judge the world. We are lucky to still be alive, we are descendants of Cain in the Bible and we don't deserve anything good. Ohh, God of Israel, I worship you.

U need help

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by manuelfolarin(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

you think like a monkey!
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by princeadams11: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2018
nairalanduseles:

your mumu worse pass AIDS........ u are a mistake to the black race......a disgrace to ur family.....a disgrace to the country as a whole ......shame on ur entire
generation
Bro, it's not his fault. He is trying to protect his religion so he sees nothing wrong with what Rabbi said. My advice is that he should try and extend such gestures to other religion when the need arises.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by SmartyPants(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2018
fk002:
Lol cheesy

Where are those people hailing Israel when Jerusalem was declared Israel's capital by that slowpoke...

IPOB Jews how market na? You think say Israel loves you....

Israel doesn't give a fvck about blacks as long as you are not a White Jew you are on you own..

You guys are now like a bats you are not here you are not there

Uncritical thinking should be shunned my bro.

1. Does one rabbi represent the whole of Israel?

2. Even if he did (which he clearly doesn't), what bearing does that have on the question of whether or not Jerusalem should be the capital of Israel?

3. Common sense shows that these comments were made and published within Israell and must have then been brought to public discourse by Israelis who disagreed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters / Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.